PDA

View Full Version : A bitter sweet return (Natia, Shanaria, Marga, Open)

Leten Snat
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:18:09 PM
It had been a little over three years since Leten had been in the B&G. It had felt like an eternity, but he was back. He has a number of friends here, and with Marcus getting a call off and not being able to assist him like he said he would, Leten had to come back to the GJO for help. He didn't want to come here for help, because too many of his friends would likely want to cone and help him, and he didn't want to see them get hurt. That's what started all this in the first place. He was protecting Shanaria, and sent himself and a number of thugs falling. He hoped that Shanaria was alright, but alot could happen in three years.

Leten was still running on little to no sleep, since it was of the utmost importance that they do not waste time. lives are at stake, many lives, and Leten was not wanting to wager that he could manage to sneek in a few hours of sleep, when it would take them days to get back down there. Well at least he had a full belly, and Natia was not letting him out of her sight. So at least he would not starve, and if something happend to him, like falling asleep on his feet at least Natia would still be there.

As he walks into the B&G He hands over his Lightsaber, and looks around for people he reconises. They would likely not reconise him, since he was not the little boy that he was when he left.

"So Natia, do you really think we will find anybody to help us here?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 18th, 2004, 10:58:08 AM
Leten, this is where Jedi come to relax. I'm sure we'll find somebody to help us.

*Natia hands over her lightsaber at the door before continuing in and finding a table to sit at*

Trust me, we'll find somebody to help us.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:12:16 AM
Shanaria was in the bar talking to one of her friends, Marga Alton to be precise. They had just spent the last 2 hours compairing how bad their lives had gone, or at least that's what Shanaria was trying to do, it more seemed like Marga was just doing her best to stop Shanaria from getting drunk and make her happy again.

When Leten turns to speek to Natia, Shanaria perks up a little thinking she hears the voice of her friend that she watched fall into the abyss 3 years ago. She looks around but can not see Leten, though she does see a familar looking person entering the bar with Natia.

Then when Natia mentions his name Shanaria hops out of her chair and runs accross the bar and pounces on Leten.

"LETEN! YOUR BACK! when did you get back! how are you doing! why didn't you come back sooner!"

She looks back to Marga

"Marga! come on over here! I'd like you meet some friends! that is if you don't already know them!"

Marga Alton
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:22:52 AM
Marga smiles to herself when she sees Shanaria cheer up. She stands up and walks over to Shanaria and the others. Yes, she's spent the last two hours talking with Shanaria through telepathy, trying to get her to cheer up.

It's good to see you happy for once Shanaria. Now, introduce me to your friends.

Marga had seen Natia around the GJO, but hasn't met her.

Leten Snat
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:42:07 AM
Leten was suprised when Shanaria seemed to just come out of nowhere and tackle him to the floor. Still being half asleep Leten didn't really know what was going on untill Shanaria called back to Marga.

Leten, being a young man, didn't really mind having Shanaria lying on top of him, even with the fact that with the way they landed shanaria's breasts were now pressed to his face. Slightly muffled voice comes from under Shanaria.

"Hi Shanaria.... Could you get off of me."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:46:25 AM
*Natia smiles and shakes her head slightly as she uses the Force to lift Shanaria off of Leten*

I ask that you refrain from jumping on my boyfriend because if you don't I'm liable to get possesive and do something to you.

*Natia says in a completely unemotional voice with an expressionless face. She then cracks a smile again*

Glad to see you happy.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:57:35 AM
Shanaria blushes as she is lifted off of Leten with the force.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't know he was your Boyf..." Shanaria pauses for a moment "...okay... Since when did you start dating people Leten! And why didn't you tell me!"

Once Shanaria is back on her feet she turns to Marga.

"If you hadn't guessed the man on the floor is Leten, and the lady with him is Natia. I don't reall know Natia, but I've talked with her a few times since we both lost Leten, and Leten was helping me with my street food project before he went and almost got himself killed."

Shanaria helps Leten up off the floor, and gently slaps him accross the face.

"Now don't you do that again! Making my think you were dead for 3 years! and leaving me thinking it was my fault! Don't you do that again!"

Marga Alton
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:41:58 AM
Marga nods to both Natia and Leten.

I'm pleased to meet both of you.

Marga says through telepathy to both Leten and Natia, purposely leaving Shanaria out.

Leten Snat
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:58:02 AM
Leten, now back on his feet, bows to Marga.

"I'm pleased to meet you too Marga"

He looks back at Shanaria, clearly very tired

"And it's nice to see you again Shanaria. Thought unfortunatly I can stay long. I just came by here to see if I can Get some help."

Leten sits down next to Natia and motions for the other girls to sit accross from them.

"Over the last 3 years The street people in the Lower levels have come to think of me as their protecter, but I have come across a probem I can't solve alone. I followed a bunch of thugs who had just kidnaped a number of street people, and where they were taken I didn't like what I saw. The thug were making the street people chip away a very large support pillar on the bottom floor.

I was about to attack the thugs when I saw this dark cloked person pull out two lightsabers and kill five street people that were trying to light a crate on fire. The man then turned to the Thug that was supose to be watching them and killed him too. Then he put a new thug to guarding the crate and told him that if those explosive go off before they are in place not only would he be dead but so would his intire family. He then went on to say that with only one truck of explosives to work with, they have to make every box count to it's fullest.

Those Big pillars are holding up 15 floors on their own, and the top of those hold the suports of another 20 floors, and so on. Those pillers come down and the devastation will cascade all the way up to the top floors. Likely the hole will get biger around as it goes up the floors.

Also If my guess is correct, and I hope it's not, the center of the hole on the surface will likely be in the High class homes around where the Senate lives, and the edges of the hole, again if I'm correct on what might happen, might get as far as the GJO. But I do know that if those go down, 18 Street people havens will be crushed, and the hundreds that are doing the work on the bottom floor will likely be killed. No matter what happens to those pillers, if they fall down the death toll will be huge."

Leten knows that Natia has already heard this, since he more or less said the exact same thing over at Dexters Diner.

"Because of this I need some help, and I need it soon. I haven't slept much just because I don't know how long we have. it was a two day, one night, jog up from the lower levels to here. And the sooner we get back down the better."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:07:51 PM
Pleased to meet you as well Marga.

As you can see, this problem is rather serious and whatever Leten and I do, we have to do soon. And who ever else we can find to join us. The more help we can get for this, the better.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 19th, 2004, 01:36:22 PM
Shanaria Sits down and listens to what Leten has to say. Afterwards She replys...

"I'll help. You saved me 3 years ago, it's the least I could do. Plus it couldn't hurt to have another lightsaber on your side. My mind powers would also help."

Marga Alton
Nov 20th, 2004, 11:35:22 AM
Marga remains silent and then scowls as things click in her mind.

Rivin. It's got to be. He raided an explosives factory a good while back and kidnapped Vista. He got away with a truck full of explosives.

I'm coming. I don't know how much of a use I could be, but I'm coming. If it's Rivin, then I want to get a hit or two on him for what he did to Vista.

Leten Snat
Nov 22nd, 2004, 12:24:58 PM
Leten nods to Shanaria, knowing that there is no way he could stop her from comming, then he looks over at Marga.

"I don't want you comming if all you want is revenge. We don't even know if this is that Rivin person. and If it is I don't want you risking the whole mission just cause you want a few hits on this guy."

Marga Alton
Nov 22nd, 2004, 12:32:38 PM
I'm sorry if I came across as sounding like I want revenge. I've had to deal with Rivin before and it wasn't pleasant. I wouldn't be jeapordizing the mission because I know we need to stop what is going on down there in order to save the lives of the street ppl and the others which would lose their lives if things came crashing down.

I'm a Jedi Padawan, I do not seek revenge because that is the path that will lead me to the Darkside. If it is Rivin, then you will want somebody with you that has had to deal with him before.

Leten Snat
Nov 22nd, 2004, 12:43:03 PM
Leten nods

"Okay, I guess you are right. but that stuff is easy to say, and hard to act on."

He looks off at all the others.

"We still have the problem with the ammount of time it will take to get back down there, and Unless people want to jump into the Abyss it will be a few days to get there. and I don't know if I can handle another two days and one night without sleep to get there. And I also don't want to take my chances wit hthe abyss ether. I survived it once, but it almost killed me, and took a year and a half to heal me up."

Leten looks around at everybody again.

"I know we are all padawans here. What if this guy is a Knight or a master Sith? We all would be toast. We still need another person. Me need at least a Knight."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 23rd, 2004, 11:41:43 AM
*Natia sits back and listens to the others talk*

I suggest that Leten here gets some rest while the rest of us find a Knight or Master to go with us incase this guy downstairs turns out to be a Knight of Master himself.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 23rd, 2004, 11:48:10 AM
"Or If we could find a way to control our falling down the Abyss, we could all get some rest and take the fast way down. but ether way at least Leten need to sleep. Though I wouldn't mind sleepin off the booze I've been drinking. it hasn't been much today, but it may still be a problem for me."

Shanaria looks at Marga.

"You Air currents, could they give a group of people a slow fall down a large hole?"

Marga Alton
Nov 23rd, 2004, 11:54:12 AM
Yes they could slow a person's fall down a large hole if I wanted to use the air currents to do that. I could use them to get the whole group of us down there quickly if everybody stayed close to me.

But in order to do that, I'd want to get myself fully rested first.

Leten Snat
Nov 23rd, 2004, 11:56:52 AM
"So I guess that leaves Natia to find the other person." Leten says smirking at Natia.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 24th, 2004, 11:03:47 AM
*Natia pulls Leten close to her and wraps her arms around him*

I can do that. But first Leten, I'm going to make sure that you fall asleep in a comfortable spot where I can keep an eye on you.

And Shanaria, to answer your question, Leten and I started dating before he took his fall down the Abyss

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 29th, 2004, 11:37:11 AM
"So I guess it's settled, We get some rest while Natia finds a Knight to help us, and then we so and find out, first hand, what kind of a fall Leten lived through."

Marga Alton
Dec 3rd, 2004, 02:42:06 PM
Natia, you might want to talk to Rognan Dar. He's also had dealings with Rivin and Rognan is a Knight.

Leten Snat
Dec 8th, 2004, 12:05:01 PM
Leten Looks arround at the others and says...

"Well I'm going of to my room here at the GJO and getting some sleep, That is if anybody doesn't object."

Leten goes to stand up from the table.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:56:36 AM
*Natia stands up with Leten*

I'm going to make sure that Leten gets to bed, and then I'm going to find Rognan and talk to him.