PDA

View Full Version : Everyone please read.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:37:41 PM
As many of you may have noticed, I have been very busy lately and have not had a significant presence on the boards. Things in real life have been keeping me very busy lately and I haven’t had time to administer the forums quite as full time as I typically have in the past.

As a result of this I have let some things that concern current SWFans.Net Supporter account holders slide. As you may notice, if you look under your name when you post in the Supporter exclusive forums there is a “Sbsc Date” listed for each of you. That “Sbsc Date” listed beneath your name is the date your account became a Supporter Account. You might recall, or you can look again at the Supporter information/purchase page, Supporter Accounts are an annual subscription. That means you buy a supporter account and it lasts for one year at which time your account becomes a regular account again.

I know some of the Supporter Account holders have gone over their annual time span on their accounts, due to my own recent negligence/unavailability. I originally planned to send PMs to those members whose subscriptions were nearing their end letting them know their status, but I haven’t had the time.

I do not plan to strip any user of their Supporter status immediately, but I am making a request. Please consider renewing (http://sw-fans.net/forum/purchase.php?s=) your Supporter Account so that we can continue to keep this site fully operational, and so that you can continue to have full access to Supporter Account holder special features. If you choose not to you are welcome to do that, but please don’t be surprised when I remove Supporter status from your account in thirty days or so.

Thanks

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:07:13 AM
Payment should be sent :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:13:12 AM
ah HA I still have a few days left. >D

Figrin D'an
Nov 15th, 2004, 03:55:22 PM
I began to wonder about this recently, and if subscription renewal would be coming soon. I'll have to dust off the old PayPal account and get this taken care of, hopefully yet this week.

AmazonBabe
Nov 19th, 2004, 07:03:50 PM
Posting to see what my date thingy is...

Egads, I'm overdue. Ok, so essentially it's not really a renew page, but more like a reregister page? So essentially we reregister with our name and CT that we want?

Pierce Tondry
Nov 19th, 2004, 07:18:03 PM
Oh crap. Um, give me like a week to get a few financial matters settled if you wouldn't mind. Then I'll get back to you on supporter account payments.

Silus Xilarian
Nov 19th, 2004, 07:29:03 PM
shit. Lemme dust off paypal.

That should get it.

AmazonBabe
Nov 19th, 2004, 07:34:32 PM
Can anyone answer my question up above? :(

Figrin D'an
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:10:27 PM
I just filled out the info like I did when I originally subscribed. I didn't put in the CT info, cause I just assume that if we renew, we'll keep the same CT unless we specify that we want a different one.

But, Mr. .Net is probably the best person to ask.

Charley
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:09:22 PM
I'll cut you ten bucks in a week or so.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 20th, 2004, 05:13:37 AM
I just assume that if we renew, we'll keep the same CT unless we specify that we want a different one.

Yup. I renewed and didn't put anything in the CT box, and as you can see my old CT is still there.

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 20th, 2004, 08:31:14 AM
I know mine is up on my birthday :mischief

I think :|

I guess I should go see :lol

Slayn Cloak
Nov 20th, 2004, 07:48:00 PM
looks at his due date... Looks like I'm safe for a little while; though I thought my date was in dec.

Zasz Grimm
Nov 20th, 2004, 10:28:19 PM
whenever i get paid, and have money to spare, you get monaise.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 21st, 2004, 03:51:19 PM
I was starting to wonder what was up with the re-reg stuff. I don't have paypal; would it be ok if I mail a check or something?

Morgan Evanar
Nov 21st, 2004, 06:57:57 PM
I'm employed again, I'll sling something along shortly.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 22nd, 2004, 07:58:40 AM
Originally posted by AmazonBabe
Posting to see what my date thingy is...

Egads, I'm overdue. Ok, so essentially it's not really a renew page, but more like a reregister page? So essentially we reregister with our name and CT that we want?
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
I just filled out the info like I did when I originally subscribed. I didn't put in the CT info, cause I just assume that if we renew, we'll keep the same CT unless we specify that we want a different one.

But, Mr. .Net is probably the best person to ask. This is correct. There is no renew page, just the subscribe page. You can however, if renewing, treat it just as if you are a new subscriber, selecting a new CT with your renewal at no extra charge since it is included with a new registration. If no CT info is provided, your current Supporter CT will be left as is.
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
I was starting to wonder what was up with the re-reg stuff. I don't have paypal; would it be ok if I mail a check or something? Yeah, thats alright too, though paypal can be set up with checking accounts too. Silus can tell you more about that, I suspect. If you would still prefer to mail it to me, send me a PM about it and I'll provide you with snail mail details.

AmazonBabe
Nov 22nd, 2004, 02:15:43 PM
Ah, in that case, monies are on it's way. :)

Thanks for the answers.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 22nd, 2004, 05:13:52 PM
Wondering if mine is up? ack Will be renewing in a few days or sorry. Sorry bout that.....

AmazonBabe
Nov 22nd, 2004, 06:31:25 PM
Why? Your's isn't up until 04/17/2005 o_O

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 22nd, 2004, 06:46:53 PM
Ack lol K I took a stupid pill was going by the date thinking it was due then.... sigh ok I will stop now before I hurt myself :p

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 22nd, 2004, 07:31:09 PM
all done :D

should get my payment whenever the funds clear the good old checking account

JMK
Nov 24th, 2004, 01:33:44 PM
I'll be renewing very soon. As soon as I get net access back at home I'll do it. Something makes me uncomfortable using pay pal at work. ;)

Actually I still have some time left, and ironically, my renewal date falls on a payday! SWEET! :smokin

Khendon Sevon
Nov 24th, 2004, 05:31:09 PM
*makes note to send the money*

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 24th, 2004, 07:24:41 PM
money sent - if Silus reads this he has permission to make me a new CT for my new membership.

Crystal
Nov 26th, 2004, 01:18:07 PM
Mostly just posting here to check and see how long I have. If it's soon, I may let it go untill I have monies.

Edit: Oh, I've got a little while.. wow I really didn't know I'd registered that long ago.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 26th, 2004, 03:32:15 PM
I'll get payment in as soon as I can

Zasz Grimm
Nov 29th, 2004, 01:11:13 AM
I'd like to say, it'll be mid-to-late december when you'll get my payment. I got about 270 dollars worth of bills, and first paycheck is going to that.

So, I understand if you wanna revoke me for now, ogre. But you'll get paid ASAP.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Nov 29th, 2004, 02:34:59 AM
Ditto to what Zaszers said. would it be possible to send you cash? dont wanna screw around with hubby, he's an ass. Would be alot easier for me if I could send it direct to you, Oges. Could you please send along your address, again - cant remember where the hell I put it before, sorry.

Mu Satach
Dec 1st, 2004, 12:23:19 PM
just checking to see el date... I think I'm good for a while....

Cardinal Aiyalin
Dec 4th, 2004, 09:19:49 AM
I'm just interested in seeing the date :)

Darth Viscera
Jan 17th, 2005, 05:23:40 AM
I'm about to renew, and have my CT image ready and whatnot, but can you answer me up a quick question? I don't see an upload box for a CT image or anything, so I guess I can link to an off-site URL for the image, and then you'll download it and upload it to swfans so the image will be hosted here. Is this how it works?

TheHolo.Net
Jan 17th, 2005, 08:06:19 AM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
...so I guess I can link to an off-site URL for the image, and then you'll download it and upload it to swfans so the image will be hosted here. Is this how it works? Yes, CT images are hosted here. What you suggested will work, or you can email it when you renew. Email is webmaster@sw-fans.net.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 18th, 2005, 11:35:56 AM
Just checking my renewal date.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 18th, 2005, 12:55:38 PM
You know, you can just look at an old post in here to see your renewal date, you don't have to re-post.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 19th, 2005, 09:50:24 AM
That is if you can figure out where your post is if you haven't posted much.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 19th, 2005, 04:11:56 PM
Generally everyone's posted in the biggest thread in this forum.

Maal Lah
Feb 21st, 2005, 11:46:37 PM
I think I've posted about once in here, not including this one, so...just checking the date...

Mu Satach
Mar 3rd, 2005, 09:59:57 PM
I'm a bit late, but I just renewed... :)