PDA

View Full Version : Been a long time...

Alpha
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:44:46 AM
Satine walks through the doors and into a place that was like a second home for him. Not able to supress the grin that comes onto his face, he looks around, pulling back the hood of his cloak, and revealing his youthful face with silver eyes and silver shock of hair.

Walking up to the bar, he orders a lomin ale, and sits down, waiting for the drink.

I wonder how many people here I know anymore...or how many remember me? he thinks to himself.

Ebony
Nov 12th, 2004, 11:49:42 AM
Ebony is sitting down the bar, a few stools away from Satine sits. She's got a black hooded cloak on, the hood up over her face. In her hand is a glass of ale. She hadn't had the best of days. She narrowly escaped from her attacker this morning and she still doesn't know why he attacked her.

As Satine sits down, she looks over at him, and then smiles slightly. She gets up and moves over to the stool next to him.

"Greetings Master."

Alpha
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:02:34 PM
Satine turns and grins. "Hello again Ebony. I believe I owe you an apology. I had to take care of some...family business, and just returned. Tell me, what have you been up to?" Upon closer inspection by those who knew him better, they could tell the Jedi Master was changed somehow...different. That much was clear. But how different wasn't possible to see right now.

Ebony
Nov 13th, 2004, 11:23:29 AM
"I haven't been up to much lately, except for this morning when on my normal morning walk, I got attacked by somebody. I wasn't able to determine why they wanted me."

Alpha
Nov 13th, 2004, 11:36:54 AM
Satine raises an eyebrow. "How did they penetrate the Temple's defenses? And were they Force users?"

Ebony
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:31:20 PM
"No, I was out for my morning walk away from the Temple when I was attacked. And no, my attacker wasn't a Force user. I believe he was a droid, but I'm not sure. It could have been just a metal suit of armour. I didn't really stop to chat with him when he started attacking."

Alpha
Nov 15th, 2004, 07:48:54 AM
"True, you probably wouldn't. A droid? I haven't heard of a droid yet that could take down a Jedi..."

Ebony
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:19:38 AM
"But a droid would be able to move fast enough to keep up with a Jedi, and if it looses sight of you, it does have it's sensors to keep track. I am grateful for one thing though. He seemed to want me alive."

Alpha
Nov 15th, 2004, 01:56:11 PM
"True..."Satine ponders for a moment, picking up the ale the barkeep hadleft in front of him. He takes a sip of it,considering.

"But who would be able to have the funds to build a droid that could take one of us alive?"

Ebony
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:28:39 AM
"I don't know Master. A small part of me thinks my former Master has a hand in this somewhere. You know how he isn't pleased with what I did and has tried to force me back to him."

Alpha
Nov 16th, 2004, 08:57:02 PM
"Yes...I can remember that. Do you know where he is?" He asks, softly, almost unheard, his hand resting lightly on the hilt of one of his lightsabres.

Ebony
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:00:31 AM
"He is probably where he lives on another planet. But we wouldn't be able to get to him. His home is too heavily guarded, we wouldn't be able to get in."

Ebony takes a sip of her ale at this point.

Alpha
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:59:46 PM
"Probably. but it still might be worth a try..." Considering it, Satine shakes his head. Picking up his drink, he takes a swig, smiling at the taste. "So tell me, aisde from that incident recently with the droid, what all has been going on while I've been away?"

Ebony
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:49:45 AM
"Not a whole lot actually. Things at least for me have been pretty mild and uneventful."

Nayala Palain
Nov 26th, 2004, 08:39:13 PM
All was uneventful till she walked in. The Sith Mistress currently allined with TSO moved into the Jedi Bar. Yog's god it had been forever since she was here last.

Looking around she noticed him Alpha, and a female that she didnt know. Ordering a round of drinks and paying to have them delivered to him and his company she waited to see if he would notice her. Heck if he remembers the Sith...