PDA

View Full Version : EverQuest II!!!

Sarr Koon
Nov 9th, 2004, 10:59:17 PM
My dad bought this game for me, but unfortuantely he picked up the DVD-ROM version of it rather then CD-ROM version so I cannot load it onto my computer, curses!!! Good thing two of my other friends have it and they bought the CD-ROM version so they can just let me borrow their CD's and I can use the CD Key that I recieved with the DVD version my dad purchased.

Another sucky thing is that I won't get to play it until Sunday because I'm spending the long weekend: thursday, friday, saturday, and partially sunday at my mom's house. Damnation! Oh well, after I write an English essay and study for my AP History test a bit, I will have the rest of the day to play EQII non-stop and begin my fixation. I will be sure to let you all know how me and my friends feel about it! Like you care anyways, right?

Phantom
Nov 19th, 2004, 09:14:38 PM
I just got it a few days ago myself, can't play it yet though. I need a new video card to play it now. So not only is it 50 bucks in the first place plus the 15 bucks a month but now I gotta add a 100 bucks on top of that, Bah!

You realize the CD version has 10 discs.

I can't wait to play it though, I get my vid card on monday. I got a bunch of friends playing so I'm excited.

Kathrine
Nov 20th, 2004, 01:29:03 AM
I've been playing it almost straight for the past few days, hence my lack of impression here, but definitely a very good game. I recommend it to anyone.

Sarr Koon
Nov 25th, 2004, 08:12:14 PM
I am enjoying it thoroughly. thus far I have achieved level 15 as a Kerra Predator. my video card that I use to run it is near the bottom so i am looking to upgrade to radeon 9800pro or something along those lines of capability. i want to turn graphics up high so i can admire the full potential of the game.

Yurza Magus
Nov 26th, 2004, 06:57:20 AM
hey what server you on?

Sarr Koon
Nov 26th, 2004, 05:59:28 PM
Unrest.