PDA

View Full Version : My return to IC.

Mitch
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:13:49 PM
What was supposed to be just about a week or two break from IC posting accidently turned into about three months, and I apologize to everyone I was involved in RPs with for that.

But, now I'm back, my brain is refreshed, and I'm looking forward to having a little IC fun.

The Nehantish thread is now back in business, for those of you involved in it, and I am looking to start a few new threads involving my other characters, Sejah and J'ktal.

Sejah is still mostly confined to the Jedi Complex grounds for the time being, but he's getting pretty lonely, and would love some company, and maybe a little adventure.

With Ryla having been absent so long, I'm pulling J'ktal back to Coruscant, and so if anyone is interested in a thread with the Death-Shadow, let me know.

I've dropped my charater Alan Joyce because he was a boring, upper-class twit.

So, if anybody has any ideas for some RPs, just let me know either here, via PM to this account, or IM me.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:23:55 AM
Yay! Marcus gets replaced by his (near) clone, Mitch.

Too bad both of them aren't around. :(

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:24:32 AM
and I'm looking forward to having a little IC fun.

Hoorj :D

Mitch
Nov 4th, 2004, 04:04:51 AM
That's right, so get your pounty-eared butt back to Storytelling and post, doggone it. You're up, elf-boy.

Or Fig Newton. Whoever beats the other to it.

Oriadin
Nov 4th, 2004, 05:00:24 AM
Got a couple of threads going, and im trying not to do too much at once incase my online time gets cut again, but Id love to do some IC work with your characters involving Oriadin.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 4th, 2004, 11:58:58 AM
Originally posted by Lion El' Jonson
Yay! Marcus gets replaced by his (near) clone, Mitch. I totally disagree with this statement.

Mitch
Nov 4th, 2004, 05:26:06 PM
I don't quite get it, eithther.

I'm much better looking than that guy.

EDIT- Also, as J'ktal will be moving back to Coruscant, he will need a new master. If anyone thinks they can handle him as a padawan, please let me know.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 5th, 2004, 02:06:34 AM
Okay, fine.

Mitch coexists with the non-existant Marcus, though they bear very little resemblance and Mitch is Marcus' superior in nearly every way.

Better?

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:42:14 AM
Okay, fine.

Mitch coexists with the non-existant Marcus, though they bear very little resemblance and Mitch is Marcus' superior in nearly every way.

Better?

Whow! Talk about butt kissing! If you were to put a little more suction you would be removing flesh!

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 5th, 2004, 12:29:14 PM
Originally posted by Mitch
That's right, so get your pounty-eared butt back to Storytelling and post, doggone it. You're up, elf-boy.

Roger roger :cool

Mitch
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:29:21 PM
Originally posted by Shanaria Fabool
Whow! Talk about butt kissing! If you were to put a little more suction you would be removing flesh!

Yeah, if I'm going to get hiney kickies, I'd prefer them to be from a lady, thankyewverrymuch.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:53:09 PM
Originally posted by Mitch
Yeah, if I'm going to get hiney kickies, I'd prefer them to be from a lady, thankyewverrymuch.

Strange, I agree completely.

Rhea Kaylen
Nov 7th, 2004, 12:47:34 AM
Hey, if you want to do a lightsaber practice thread like I mentioned (quite some time ago, you probably don't even remember), I would love to. Rhea needs quite a bit of help refining her lightsaber skills.

Welcome back, in any event!