PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few ppl for a thread. (updated in last post)

Kyashi
Oct 30th, 2004, 10:23:10 PM
Since I have a net connection at home, and I'm finally getting over whatever I have (ugh), I'd like to start a thread that would eventually end (or begin the process...?) of Kyashi becoming a member of the Cabal.

Anyone interested can post here or pm me at this account or my Dae Jinn one, :) Thank-you!

Razielle Shadana
Oct 30th, 2004, 10:50:59 PM
What'd ya have in mind shweetie? PM me with whatever your thoughts are and I'll see what I can get rolling :)

Kyashi
Oct 31st, 2004, 03:04:58 AM
Okay *may as well work on it, since I cant get to sleep* :x

Salem Ave
Oct 31st, 2004, 07:02:53 AM
-lurks and listens-

Kyashi
Oct 31st, 2004, 11:42:45 AM
"Overture" (Yukiru Sugisaki)

Sadness knows my name
Sorrow is proof that I have been given life
And life offers a chance to find love in all it's myriad forms
For the love we find is what frees us from sorrow
Life is filled with little prayers
A journey in search of love and a reason for our existence...
I exist neither as a shield nor as a weapon of war
I will be the sword to slice away all your sadness
I must not be afraid
I must not fear
Though the Gods that sleep within me...should engulf me in flames
I will never let you see me tremble in fear
I will be the sword to slice away all your sadness.

Okay, I had a much better idea tonight at work.

Kyashi wants a family, so he's going to get one. By kidnapping children and bringing them to "Mommy" Raz. I can kill all my birds with one stone this way, tying up loose ends with some Jedi and bringing my other character into the mix.

So...this all depends on people who are not me. I've never had tons of success with major rps, but I'd really like to do this one. If any KA members want to join, that would be cool too. :)

Daria Nytherciria
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:36:18 AM
Well, I can contribute Daria or Salem, if you want either of them :)

Razielle Shadana
Nov 4th, 2004, 07:28:23 AM
-nods- I'll pop in too. :) As either Raz or if you are bringing children, Somara would just LOVE to play with them.. >D

Kyashi
Nov 4th, 2004, 11:03:36 PM
I wrote some notes tonight at work (yay for being a clerk!). I'll definitely need some KA/Cabal people for sure, since I'm kidnapping a Jedi baby (:lol)

I'll leave whatever notes I have here, and if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to give them :)

And I apologise if my notes seem odd or unfinished :lol

1 - Kyashi is at a spaceport, returning home to Coruscant after a trip to his homeworld for a "family visit" (returning with his "mother" aka a corpse >IMPLIED<)

2 - home - nice house in the burbs. Convo with corpse mother about bring home his siblings/ how father hurt them

3 - SIster - Hana
- meets her in the playground by the Jedi Buildings; she upset over losing her puppy (running away from home?)
- is waiting for Kwiet, but meets Kyashi and goes with him

4 - At home with his new "sister"

5 - Titian - have to talk to some Jedi people about this, and how it will play out. Could use help here.

6 - Family time - mayhaps the cabal people could show up here. Not sure why, will think about it.

7 - Fin? Ends with Kyashi losing his family and his home being completely destroyed. - possibly by Jedi??

Kyashi
Nov 13th, 2004, 02:32:02 PM
Jesus...sorry I havent updated this or even started this thread. it's not that I don't want to (I know if I put it off for too long, it won't ever get done -_-).

Work has been hectic - I have to train people now. I had to pay for a counterfeit bill I took, and school is well...school. I will be *trying* to write out my intro post tonight at work, and posting it tonight or tomorrow.

Somara Ave
Nov 14th, 2004, 07:28:59 AM
dun worry, I'm a bum too :) :p

Kyashi
Nov 18th, 2004, 08:15:00 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37302

OMG TEH POST!

So, anyone who knows Gav or is one of his apprentices, or just wants to end up on some snowy little planet in the middle of nowhere, can feel free to post there.

Razielle Shadana
Nov 18th, 2004, 09:34:45 PM
hmmmmmmmmm, says I.

I'll go if Jared goes. :p

Jared Mriad
Nov 18th, 2004, 09:39:37 PM
I'll go, but you'll have to post first. :p

Kyashi
Nov 18th, 2004, 09:46:31 PM
:(

If no-one wants to post....:cry

Jared Mriad
Nov 18th, 2004, 10:10:44 PM
We're gonna post, bud. Razee' said she'll be laying the first one down on the morrow! :)

( I'm just making Raz do it first because she's a little sneaky wench and drug me into this without my knowledge! But I'm glad to do it anyway.! ;) )

Kyashi
Nov 18th, 2004, 10:17:47 PM
*is not a bud, is a girl and will cry when she wants to* :lol

Thanks guys.

edit - okay, Gav wanted in on this thread, so Loki is going to be going after Kyashi. I don;t know how I'm going to work anyone else in now, lol, but maybe we can.