PDA

View Full Version : Going Back To Basics...(Warlock)

Severen Morkonis
Oct 28th, 2004, 09:08:23 AM
...which was exsactly what Kasstra was doing.

Sieken in his early years as a Sith within the old Empire, a disiple had worked with the infamous Sanis Prent as a bounty hunter on many occasions, contracted out to Prent Enterprises as a marksman and Hitman. Being a Sith, Sanis exploiting the powers Kasstra had learned and of course, used them. Kasstra had earned a pretty penny from working with Prent and earned a name for himself also but that was nothing compaied to the name Kasstra once had within the galaxy with Vega.

But this was much different.

Sieken was determined to make his named again, etch a mark within the stone of time again and have his once advasaries angered by his name and his allies return to his side. Gone were the days of the conforming Kasstra, it was time to bring his honor the a new height and his name back to the mouths of the darksiders as well as the lightsiders.

Learning through a few sources that The Sith Order had a few bounties to offer in betrayel of the Order, Sieken calculated that his first exploit within The Sith Order might be to capture a long wanted criminal towards the Sect.

One name sprang to life as it was whispered through the halls of the establishment. A Salem Ave, vampire and known thrice betrayer of The Order was at large and also a known leader of a Sect of fellows 'Blood Drinkers'; as Sieken called them.

Reading the sighn upon the door that had been pinned up so long ago, Kasstra read that it was a Sith Elder, Warlock that would need to council Kasstra on the details, it seemed noone thus far had taken the bounty up.

Warlock was renound for spending time within the Great Hall and so Kasstra made his way in through the gigantic double doors. As predicted Warlock, the Time Manipulator, as some called him, was standing gy a great fire roaring with white hot flaimes, his infamous staff gripped in his hand.

' They say some Seers can witness the future in fires if they stare to long, you of course do not need telling of the future i would imagine...' Kasstra said, a sort of greeting and a good one for the likes of Sieken.

Warlock
Oct 29th, 2004, 05:29:43 AM
It was a moment before Warlock turned to regard the figure who addressed him. Beneath his hood a small smile twisted his old lips, each line and crack in his worn skin visible under the light of the hearth. “It’s quite fascinating,” he began, both hands clutching tightly at his staff, “to simply watch them and see what might appear, if you should gaze long enough…”

The old man gave a conspirators wink before moving slowly towards one of the armchairs that ringed the fireplace. He lowered himself into the seat, happy to be off his feet, and looked back up to Sieken. “…Kasstra, isn’t it?”

Severen Morkonis
Oct 29th, 2004, 05:39:10 AM
'Indeed...' Sieken said moving towards one of the chairs next to Warlock. Warlock seemed to have a much more factual approach to speaking with people as appose to 'Vegas more ' going around the round about' approach. Kasstra liked Warlocks forwardness.

'I am here to speak to you about the Vampires bounty...'

Warlock
Oct 29th, 2004, 05:59:07 AM
“Ahh.” The smile the old Warlock wore grew, if only slightly. “The deserter Ave… you are the first to express a true interest in hunting him- or at least the first to do so and have the skill to actually execute the capture.”

Severen Morkonis
Oct 29th, 2004, 06:11:25 AM
' My reputation precedes me i take it?' Kasstra said sitting comfortibly within the chair. The fire roared with warmth and comfort, it had to be said, Warlock choose his positions of discussion well in the evenings.

'I have met this Ave before, you see...'

Warlock
Oct 29th, 2004, 06:31:48 AM
“As have we all. Many of those who sought to kill him were once his students… However, I do know that you knew him before most all of us, save perhaps for your Master.” Warlock was, of course, referring to the time that some of the Sith had spent as members of the now defunct Sith Empire, which he had observed from afar whilst in the Subryn and since come to know a great deal about thanks to the historical volumes the Sith Order library possessed.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 29th, 2004, 06:51:22 AM
' He was courting my sister for a short time within the Old Empire... Sieken said almost scowling with recolection. He hated that Ave the whole time he was there, touching his sister, toying with her emotions. He and Sieken almost had a bar room brawl at one point over the subject of his sister.

' He left without ever letting me have my vengence, i want to opertunity to do so, Lord Warlock...'

Warlock
Oct 29th, 2004, 09:44:35 AM
“Old grudges die hard,” Warlock mused, nodding lightly as he looked back towards the embers of the fire. “Unfortunately, we have no knowledge of his current whereabouts. There have been sightings on Coruscant, but I do not suspect that he would make his home there. It is not in his natural… no, he is elsewhere… beyond the reaches of mine and the Elders clairvoyance.”

Severen Morkonis
Oct 29th, 2004, 10:19:04 AM
' I hear he is apart of a Sect, according to a few hear i have spoken with, it is mostly comprised of Vampires and those with specific Magics? A magic you are more used to Warlock.' Sieken said refering to a member known only as Darmok.

Would Warlock know his colleuge was fratinising with an enemy of the Order?

Warlock
Nov 6th, 2004, 04:59:15 AM
Warlock nodded, knowingly. “There are many who practice such things as I. There was once a thriving sub-culture of us beneath Coruscant, but we are scattered now… it would not surprise me to know that one or perhaps more of my former brethren and students have allied themselves to someone such as Salem. Many of the young acolytes within the sect were easily swayed by a sharp tongue, such as that possessed by the vampire, and quick to latch onto any possibility of power.”

Severen Morkonis
Nov 8th, 2004, 01:17:21 PM
' Salem was apart of this Order you say? Or do you mean perhaps others loyal to another member of Salems lot followed him towards the vampires plans? If so, i can see a way i may be able to start my investigation...'

Warlock
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:38:53 PM
“Salem was never one of the Subryn, no. Any members of the sect that are now allied to him have joined his cause, I suspect, by default, as they joined the faction he is now aligned to…” Warlock paused a moment, then looked up to Sieken. “Have you a plan?”

Severen Morkonis
Nov 13th, 2004, 02:19:48 PM
' I might have... began Sieken, meeting Warlocks eye ' Might you have any leads i may begin with ?'

Warlock
Nov 13th, 2004, 02:52:43 PM
It seemed, for a moment, that Warlock was watching something in the reflection of his staff. He thought of suggesting that Kasstra speak with his brother in arms, Zachariah Darmok, but then decided against it, and shook his head. “I have none, and for this I apologize – you are on your own.”

Severen Morkonis
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:23:49 AM
' Zachariah? who is this?' Kasstra said catching a brief thought from Warlocks mind, tnteracting with his own. being quite powerfull mentaly within the force Kasstra could quite often read unsuspecting minds easily, but at the moment only brief glimpses.

Warlock
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:27:42 AM
A guilty gleam in his eyes, Warlock looked quite surprised. Protest rose to his lips for but a moment, before he sighed in defeat. “Zachariah Darmok was a peer of mine, in the order of sorcerers… I have not passed with words with him for some time, but…” His voice fell, as the face of his friend danced in the sphere of the epoch staff. A look of bitter betrayal, a snarl, twisted his pallid face. “But,” Warlock continued, dismissing the mirage, “I believe he may be one of the many at Salem’s side.”

Severen Morkonis
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:35:13 AM
' The he is my man, i need to find him to find Salem and if he wont betray the Vampire, it seems your peer will suffer just as greatly as my prey will...' Sieken smiled at Warlocks hidden displeasure, he relished it.

' Where was Zachariah last seen?'

Warlock
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:56:36 AM
“I spoke last with him on Coruscant,” Warlock said, feeling the weight of his betrayal greaten with each word. “Though I do not suspect he will return there again, not without reason.”

Severen Morkonis
Nov 25th, 2004, 07:55:30 AM
' Where else would be go, Warlock?' Kasstra asked, plainly.

Warlock
Nov 26th, 2004, 06:11:40 AM
Warlock raised an empty, open palm, and gave a slight shrug of his shoulders. “I am not his keeper, Sieken. I have no knowledge of his travels,” he sighed.