PDA

View Full Version : How many

Telan Desaria
Oct 27th, 2004, 09:08:15 PM
How many of you share this view????

http://meras.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=9686&perpage=15&highlight=xazor&pagenumber=3

Any man who does not wish to be considered with me is to say so now. Nothing will be thought of him but the time has come to consider my status here.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 28th, 2004, 06:52:16 AM
Don't mind it. They do it to everyone, yours truly included. The key is to roll with the punches delivered and give back some of your own.

Jarek T'chort
Oct 28th, 2004, 07:00:06 AM
I for one do not share that view.

The FYAD stuff is a front however - that view is held by some members, joking aside. However I don't believe any member in the Sov holds it.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 28th, 2004, 07:13:00 AM
Well to make sure things don't get misconstrued (I've had my fill of that crap in my daily life as it is), I want it noted that I was the only one in that thread who defended him :mad

Jarek T'chort
Oct 28th, 2004, 07:19:00 AM
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
Well to make sure things don't get misconstrued (I've had my fill of that crap in my daily life as it is), I want it noted that I was the only one in that thread who defended him :mad

It was noted. :)

The level of hostility was palpable, it wasn't all a big joke. That is the problem.

Tiberius Anar
Oct 28th, 2004, 07:25:31 AM
I think further argument on this matter is ill advised.

Telan- we are with you.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 28th, 2004, 07:35:30 AM
Thank you.

Though alot of the hostility was directed towards me because I took his side and somewhat turned the thread into a serious thing. I'm not sorry for it, because I felt the whole thing was in bad taste, but there were some who didn't like me getting between them and the thread.

Telan Desaria
Oct 28th, 2004, 07:53:24 AM
I appreciate the defense Kristin, I truly do. But this is intolerable. I have never been a liar and I did not intend to start now. Why would someone claim to be anything other than what he is not? And do you think I would paint myself if I were to create a personna as someone who has been through what I have????? Or would I much rather be a better person with none of the flaws of my current life.

That such a view is held in anethema to my way of thinking. may they be damned.

Teleran Balades
Oct 28th, 2004, 12:55:15 PM
Wow..just wow. It never ceases to amaze me how idoitic and soulless people can be. That was uncalled for.

I'm with you all the way.

Jarek T'chort
Oct 28th, 2004, 02:34:14 PM
Originally posted by Teleran Balades
Wow..just wow. It never ceases to amaze me how idoitic and soulless people can be. That was uncalled for.

I'm with you all the way.

Telan made the pair of us into proper rpers in the Hilari thread, only right we retain the loyalty we learnt then. :)

Telan Desaria
Oct 28th, 2004, 03:14:39 PM
Iam honoured. I truly am. I could not ask for better friends. Unfortunately I am besieged with no reinforcements or relif in sight. Do me a favor - - remember me when I am gone.

Leon Dagrelle
Oct 29th, 2004, 11:48:22 AM
I to do not hold this view Telan.

Though i personaly would not have posted my feelings in OOC if i was within the same position as you, i would not had disgraded it as they have done, as S'il said, its bad taiste.

Serena Laran
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:04:27 PM
Honestly, I think you tend towards the melodramatic in your OOC posts. However, I do not know you in real life, nor will I have the opportunity to meet you. Personally, I don't think that your opinion of me should affect RPs, nor will my opinion of you, or anyone else's private life, influence me in my RPing.

If your RPing was crappy, then we'd have words.

And I don't think that certain people in this thread should take the moral high ground as they are. I don't see the difference between mocking one person, or mocking someone else who one doesn't know personally. I do not say this out of anger, or to start a fight because I don't have any bad feelings towards anyone here.

Telan Desaria
Nov 1st, 2004, 12:35:09 AM
My rps will not change nor my opinion of others IC. I have been the staunchest advocate of the separation of OOC and IC separation and I refuse to remembered as a hypocrite.

Jarek T'chort
Nov 1st, 2004, 05:32:04 AM
Telan - an announcement of whether you have decided to stay would be good at this point. If this issue has been addressed then we should move forward with our plans.

Telan Desaria
Nov 1st, 2004, 01:51:25 PM
Move forward we shall. I am throwing myself into my work - - - - let us move beyond where we were.