Alpha
Oct 25th, 2004, 09:24:57 PM
Famous last words...:)

Vishan Korogoth
Oct 28th, 2004, 04:28:16 PM
Ah say thee bah? o_O

Neyasha
Nov 1st, 2004, 11:58:51 AM
I see than nobody likes Neyasha ether....

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37139

So I say, Fine! Be that way! Just leave me lying face down in the docking bay for all I care!...well... Acculay I don't want to be just left here... What ever happened to the good old days when an open thread would attract people like flies to honey.

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 1st, 2004, 05:27:25 PM
:D

Vish likes th' kids. Ah'll help

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:43:18 PM
Well, the thing is that many people that once had no lives now do and dont have the time for it. As you have seen, many people have left because of school and work and whatever and some have even tried to come back. I remember those days as well. I recall that if you didn't stick your foot into it when you saw it, it would be 30 posts down the road when you looked at it again.

Charley
Nov 2nd, 2004, 06:05:22 AM
I will try to get back into posting in the next few weeks. I hardly have any time during the week unfortunately, and my weekends have been filled up lately. I'm certainly not posting due to lack of interest. Its just hard to find the time to devote myself to roleplaying :(

Oriadin
Nov 2nd, 2004, 07:33:52 AM
Originally posted by Rognan Dar
I recall that if you didn't stick your foot into it when you saw it, it would be 30 posts down the road when you looked at it again.

What a difference from then to now. It is hard to get time to post these days. Funny how gradually it all seemed to happen to everyone here. This place was practically deserted compared to when I used to visit the boards.

If Charley is finding it hard to post, there MUST be something up!

James Prent
Nov 2nd, 2004, 01:02:32 PM
It isn't the end of the world - we just need to make sure we're still inviting people to come here and check out Sw-Fans! We need new blood. Good new blood. :)

Leten Snat
Nov 2nd, 2004, 03:01:48 PM
What are we vampires now? all this talk of good new blood is making me hungry... Or could it be that it's just past my lunch time and I still haven't eaten yet...

Hart
Nov 8th, 2004, 02:10:29 AM
Ever since ezboard took a turn for the worse, and more and more boards have been switching to ultimate, it's been next to impossible to get new blood to find these places. Ezboard, despite all the whining I would hear, was great in building a huge community.

Alpha
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:34:34 PM
True...we need to get this place more active...And I need to post in RP now...

Dan the Man
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:47:09 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37215

I made a new thread :) I'm slowly starting to get back into the swing of things.

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:50:57 PM
Originally posted by Rognan Dar
Well, the thing is that many people that once had no lives now do and dont have the time for it. As you have seen, many people have left because of school and work and whatever and some have even tried to come back. I remember those days as well. I recall that if you didn't stick your foot into it when you saw it, it would be 30 posts down the road when you looked at it again.

:cry the good old days, when I had no life and people spammed like there was no tomorrow

Rognan Dar
Nov 9th, 2004, 08:43:11 PM
Yes. How I miss those days when a job was something that everyone wanted one day and never expected to have it ruin their Rping life. Yeah, good times. Thats all that matters...

Dae Jinn
Nov 12th, 2004, 01:43:48 AM
WTF.

I have a job, school and I rp. SLACKERS :mneh

Of course, I go on two hours sleep half the time, which is fun and exciting. :D

Alpha
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:42:04 AM
Do you see new and interesting colors? ;)

AmazonBabe
Nov 19th, 2004, 07:28:37 PM
I dunno about Dae, but I know I do. :x