PDA

View Full Version : Of Past, Presant and Future...Part 2 (Rognan, Open)

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 23rd, 2004, 04:49:14 PM
She stopped outside the doors of Yog's and nearly got run over by Jedi Knight Rognan Dar. "Sorry, maybe this is all wrong."

It had taken a good friend and lots of encouragement for her to make the decision to come to Yog's and meet her ex-fiancee, Anthony Scott.

Time would only tell if she would let him back in her life or give him the boot.

Rognan Dar
Oct 23rd, 2004, 04:55:37 PM
Rognan was right behind Quay when she stopped suddenly.

"If you dont feel right about this you can always leave. But we are here now. Might as well give it a try. If there is any time in which you want to leave then do so. If he tries to get you here I'll give him a friendly reminder to back off, ok?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 23rd, 2004, 08:00:59 PM
Quay's eyes blurred for a moment and then cleared as she shook her head.

"Alright, you're right. There's nothing to be afraid of, he was my fiancee and I do need to let him explain why he did what he did."

With a deep breath, Quay entered the Jedi bar and handed over her lightsabre that she kept in a thigh holster, specially made.

There he was in a back table staring straight at the door as she had walked in. He looked as he always had with the same gleam in his eyes and the same red bandanna that kept his dredlocks pulled back off his forehead.

Quay thought she was going to cry at that very moment, but told herself to be strong. So strong.

She could've sworn she saw tears in his eyes when she walked over.

"You came," he spoke softly as he stood and embraced her, she allowed it. "I really didn't think you were going too."

"I almost didn't." Quay told him as he released her. "But, I suppose I needed to give you a chance."

"Please sit." He offered her a seat. "You look lovely as always, Quay, even moreso now with motherhood so close."

"Well, I don't feel that lovely." She said as as actually smiled a bit. "I feel more like an overgrown water buffalo. But, thank you for the compliment, it's nice to hear when one is in my stage of pregnancy. So, what is it exactly you wish to tell me?"

Anthony took her hand and gave it a light squeeze. "I love you, Quay'Na and I've been foolish in my ways. I know there is no excuse for leaving you the way I did, but if you'd just give me another chance I'd make it up to you. I'd take my whole life to make it up to you." He was darn well pleading.

"Anthony, it's not that easy, things are different now." Where they ever, for deep down Quay knew her life would soon be coming to an end. "I can't have a relationship now, Anthony. I can't think of my future..." Because there was none.

"Quay, you're about to have your first child and I want to be there for you. Let me take care of you, please." His eyes were pleading.

"Don't do this to yourself, Anthony. We don't have a future. I'm sorry." She stood and began to walk towards the door, but he was up and had a hold of her arm.

"Wait, you can't just leave like this..." His voice said in agony.

Quay turned around and looked at him, her vision blurred for a moment. "Now isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?" She shot back at him.

"Quay'Na, I don't even know who this is that I'm talking too. What is going on with you? Why are you being this way?"

"What way?" Quay's head was starting to hurt, badly.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 2nd, 2004, 08:26:40 PM
"Talking like there is absolutely nothing that will hold us together. Quay, you love me, I know you do. How can you just walk away from it, what we share is more than love itself. Can't you see that?" Anthony begged.

"You don't understand and I don't expect you too. Just leave and forget about me, please..." Her vocie cracked as her tears came.

Anthony put his arms around her and held her. "I will never be able to forget about you, don't you see that?"

Quay embraced him for a moment and then shoved him away. "Just leave! Go back to where every you were and forget about me! Just leave me..." Quay's head was pounding as she felt terribly dizzy. A second later, her right arm went numb.

The Padawan felt all eyes upon her as she grabbed her right arm with her left hand, what was happening?

Quay tried to speak, but her mouth wasn't working. All she could make was fearful sounds and grunts.

Anthony could feel the fear rolling off Quay in waves and the look on her face was more than confusion. Something was terribly wrong. "Quay, what is it?" He asked as he took a hold of her, just in time too as her eyes rolled up in her head and she pitched forward.

"Quay! Quay! Someone help me, call an ambulance!" Anthony yelled as he caught her in his arms and carefully laid her on the floor.

Rognan Dar
Nov 2nd, 2004, 09:05:21 PM
Rognan had taken to a seat that was across from the two. At first he watched and listened as best he could until he felt that it was wrong to be listening into their conversation. He turned away and started watching a different couple argue about something. Now and then he could pick up lines that were being yelled, but it didn't make sense. Their body language was one of hate towards eachother. A few lines later and he figured out that they were cheating on eachother and were trying to blaim oneanother for what they did, not pointing out that they, too, were guilty. His interest grew thin and he turned back to Quay when he saw that Anthony was getting a little to touchy for what Quay wanted. He stood up and slowly walked over. Just then she colapsed and a wave of fear went through the Force. He went strait to her side as Anthony was calling for help.

"What happened? What did you do?" He said to Anthony, harsher then he ment for it to sound. For it seemed that she was starting to shut down. He touched her arm and could feel that it was colder then it should have been. And it felt limp. He was no doctor and had no way of knowing that she would be alright or not. He spirit in the Force was deminising. She was still alive, but something was terribly wrong.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:37:37 AM
"I didn't do anything! I..."

"Ambulance is on it's way!" The barkeeper yelled from behind his bar.

Anthony looked at Rognan, "is she going to be alright?" He was no Jedi and his Force-sensing wasn't very strong, but he could feel that something was happening within Quay.

Sirens could be heard outside as three EMT's entered. "What happened?" One asked as he took out his portable scanner and did a scan over Quay.

"She just collapsed, I don't know why..." Anthony answered quickly.

"We've got a bp of 180 over 160 and heart rate of 400!" He said into his comm hooked to his shirt as an air gurney was brought in.

"Female about 20 years of age, pregnant. ETA five minutes."

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2004, 04:35:56 PM
Stepping back to let the EMT's get to Quay and scan her, Rog waited and watched. He listened to their report and didn't understand a thing they said. When they were placing her on the gurney he walked oup to the man in charge of the team and told him that he was coming to. The man didn't want to argue at this moment, and not with a Jedi. He followed the gurney and hopped into the back of the ambulance.

Random Person
Nov 5th, 2004, 09:02:42 PM
Anthony jumped in the front pasengers side. "I'm going too!" He piped, hoping his love was going to be alright. Anthony was worried that something bad was going to happen for some strange reason, something worse than what was happening now.