PDA

View Full Version : Discomforting -((Thariyne Lerf))-

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 23rd, 2004, 01:05:10 AM
He needed answers.

Answers to questions like.. "Where has my daughter gone?". Questions never asked in anger or concern, but for need of the knowledge just for the sake of knowing.Natia had been known to vanish for lengthy periods of time, but usually you could always find Poledra in her absence.

Aside from his wanting inquiries, Falcon had it in mind to determine if his daughter's brother had any interest in becoming his student. The young man had no master, and it had been coming frequently into the knight's thoughts to do something about it. So Falcon left a comm message for Thariyne, asking that he meet with him at the benching just outside the archives, at 1:30pm. This gave him time to return and change into his training clothes after having had a meeting of importance with...someone special. Falcon Gyndar was in a good mood, as 1:30pm quickly approached.

Tharinye Lerf
Oct 23rd, 2004, 10:48:19 AM
Tharinye is slightly puzzled over why he's gotten a message from Falcon. Probably in responce to one of the many messages he's left him.

So, at 1:30 sharp, he's at the benches outside the archives. Upon reaching the benches, shortly before 1:30, he sits down and waits.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 25th, 2004, 05:30:13 PM
Falcon approached the seating by the archives, with a warm and contented smile plastered to his face. Nay, superglued. It would be difficult to remove. But he subdued it easily for now.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Lerf. How have you been?"

Tharinye Lerf
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:31:11 AM
Tharinye stands up as he sees Falcon approaching.

"Good afternoon Mr. Gyndar. I've been rather well. I hope you've been well as well."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 26th, 2004, 07:33:12 PM
How little he knew. So very little... A little joy seeped away from him at the thought of things to have recently passed, leaving him a little closer to black.

The Jedi Knight cleared his throat. "As well as one can keep one's self. Take a seat."

He took a seat on the same bench Thariyne had been sitting, and closed his eyes. Slowly, everyday, he regained the control his comrades had always seen in him. But even so, nothing would ever be the same. That was, after all, the purpose of change.

"I've asked for you to meet with me to ask you some questions that have been nagging at my brain as of late."

Tharinye Lerf
Oct 27th, 2004, 09:23:44 AM
Tharinye reseats himself on the bench he was sitting on before.

"Feel free to ask your questions, and then perhaps you can answer some of mine."

Tharinye says. Mainly, he wants to know if Falcon is responcible for Natia taking off and not showing up on their homeworld.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2004, 03:26:10 PM
Falcon opened his eyes again, and placed his hands on his knees.

"What I would like to know, first off... is if you have any idea as to where my daughter, your sister, has disappeared to."

Tharinye Lerf
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:42:44 AM
"I wish I knew where my sister was. I truly do. I last saw her when the Council told her to goto our homeworld. She left and I haven't seen her since and she hasn't shown up on my homeworld. I was hoping you'd know where she went so I could go and collect her."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 1st, 2004, 10:56:52 PM
"I must say the same thing. I myself have no clue as to her whereabouts. I wouldn't worry too much. She is an honorable young lady, and will come to things... In her own time, that is."

Falcon nodded to himself. A thought. Two thoughts. Breathe in, breath out. Another second in life.

"Another question, Mr. Lerf. And this has taken a fair bit of honest thought on my part, after noticing something you were lacking. I have been wondering if you would like to be one of my students. We have a common interest, and our work together would do well, I think."

He stood again, and folded his hands behind his back. The Jedi Knight faced the other man, and watched him with both eyes concentrated. His mind fixed.

"Of course your opinion is appreciated, and you do not have to accept immediately. If at all."

Tharinye Lerf
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:29:19 AM
"On our homeworld, she's not viewed as an honourable young lady, but seeing as how you have had more contact with her over the years, I will take your word on it."

Tharinye remains seated for awhile in silence, thinking of what Falcon just proposed. After the time of sitting in silence, he stands, facing Falcon and smiles.

"It would be an honour to learn what you can teach me."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 2nd, 2004, 07:41:43 PM
Falcon smiled again. It was unusual for him to smile to anyone outside of those closest to him. Those most loved.

"Excellent. Have you been into the archives yet, Mr. Lerf?"