PDA

View Full Version : No sooner have I arrived, but I must go...

Oriadin
Oct 19th, 2004, 03:08:02 PM
Well until the weekend anyway. Got my Open University exam back in Birmingham on Thursday so im taking Wed to Fri off work to visit my family and to do the traveling.

I probably wont be able to post at all until friday night/saturday.

Wish me luck!

Neyasha
Oct 19th, 2004, 03:24:19 PM
Good luck! we will miss you while your gone!... Only because we can't hit you while your not here. :D

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 19th, 2004, 03:29:26 PM
Good luck with the exam!

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 19th, 2004, 04:47:04 PM
luck be showering your way :hug

James Prent
Oct 20th, 2004, 01:15:57 AM
have fun and don't forget to come back!

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:07:44 AM
Have fun and Good Luck.

Oriadin
Oct 22nd, 2004, 04:05:44 AM
Well, im back a little earlier than expected. The exam went... badly I think. I never got it finished in time and there were plenty of guesses going on. Not much I can do about it now, but I wasnt happy with it. Just hope its not as bad as I fear. Doesnt everyone fear the worst when they take an exam anyway?

Ida Knoe
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:47:13 PM
I know I always fear the worst. Though lately My fears haven't been required, I've accualy been doing well. Let's all hope that you are being afrade for nothing, Aka your fears are wrong.

James Prent
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:24:26 PM
I usually think that I've done well, and then find out I didn't do so well. :p Actually I'm a pretty good test-taker, at least, after an all night cram session. And then I completely forget everything after I take the test. :p

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 22nd, 2004, 02:38:42 PM
Half of the time, I forget the majority of the exam the minute that I leave the exam hall, so I don't have much of an idea of how I've done ^_^; The other half of the time, though, is full of fearing the worst, of course!

Oriadin
Oct 23rd, 2004, 12:18:06 PM
I always do really well on my coursework, but when it comes to exams... I suck! I think exams are a pretty unfair test of your ability really. In the real world, you are never put in exam conditions, only where you have projects to complete by a certain deadline. Ho hum, thats the way it is, and its not like it was a suprise. Just like a grumble when I cant have things my own way! :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 24th, 2004, 10:10:33 PM
IThe only thing I ever felt after exams is relief I was out of there.

Marga Alton
Oct 25th, 2004, 09:54:19 AM
I know the feeling Ori. Two times now I've failed a very important exam, but I know that I know the material. And over half the material I don't need to worry about knowing for my business, but I have to know it because it's on the exam.