PDA

View Full Version : A Kid's Crime in Coronet (Open)

Ida Knoe
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:45:17 PM
A childs toy! And Uneffective weapon! that's what Je'gan had called her Switch blade after he blew it up. Her only current weapon and HE blew it up! Well, Ida liked using a knife at close range, and expecaly when the person could not fight back.

But now Ida needed a knife. So she hoped on to the local transit, and took herself into Corellia's City of Coronet, and found herself a knife shop. She opens the door and walk in, startting to look at the many knifes, swords, and daggers.

Adonis
Oct 19th, 2004, 02:34:52 PM
"Pfft, that's not what I ordered you coot!"

He slammed his hands down on the display counter, shaking glass and various blades inside, as he glared at the sword that he had purchased, then back at the shop owner. Of course getting his order to perfection would have been impossible, and the man had told him this multiple times, before and after paying.

"Fine," Adonis sighed, "I'll take it." He snatched the hilt of the sword as he turned around, almost stabbing a young girl who happened to be looking around. Shifting the blade quickly so it rested on his shoulder, and raising an eyebrow as well, he grinned.

"This ain't no place for kids, and they don't sell dolls either."

Ida Knoe
Oct 19th, 2004, 02:46:39 PM
Ida quickly moves away from Adonis as he almost stabs her with his new sword.

"Watch what your doing Bub!"

Ida rolls her eyes as she gets told that she can't be here by the man that almost stabed her.

"Seesh! What is it with adults always trying to tell me what to do! I'm a big girl! I can take care of myself! and Last I saw there were no rules saying that I can't LOOK at things in here!"

Adonis
Oct 19th, 2004, 02:54:33 PM
His grin grew bigger at Ida's reaction.

"That so? Then why come here? This old coot'd rob ya blind and sell ya a frelling phoney. See?" As he spoke he moved the blade so it wasparallel with his body, and at eye hieght for Ida.

" 'Posed ta be a real sith forged blade, but it's not see," He tapped the middle of the black tinted metal, "It gives off a tinny noise, meanin' it's fake. But that's not why you're here, is it girl?" He was still grinning as he placed the sword back up on his shoulder, and waited for Ida's response.

Ida Knoe
Oct 19th, 2004, 03:00:57 PM
"Why does it matter to you WHY I'm here! May be I just wat to look at some blades! Maybe I was sent to pick up a package for a family member! I don't see why it is any of your busisness Why I'm here!"

Of course Ida is not about to say that she is going to steal a knife, and kill the store owner if he doesn't just hand it to her.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:44:23 PM
A figure moved out of the shadows in a corner of the building and stoped behind Ida "If you have a problem with my little friend, you have a problem with me" Zereth had been in the shop for awhile now and had watched Adonis argueing with the counterman the whole time

Zereth threw back the hood that was covering his face "This shop so happens to be my favorite place for perchasing good throwing weapons

He reached inside his cloak and there and it returned clutching a Katana. He moved the blade forward until it was a half foot from Adonis' face "This is a real sword" He grined and pulled back a little and waited for Adonis' reaction.

Random Person
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:15:05 AM
"Out, out, out. If you're going to fight, take it out of my shop. I won't stand to have my shop totalled because a hot head is unhappy when he's been told again and again he can't get what he wanted."

Adonis
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:16:53 AM
Adonis frowned, as Zereth pointed the katana at his face, and then started to laugh.

"No that's a blade that is made through and ardous folding process, and is thus not a sword. But that's not why we're all here, now is it?" He grinned as he turned to face the shopkeep, ingoring the man's protests to leave.

"Your finest dagger for the young lady! And then you can help this uncouth fellow."

Ida Knoe
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:19:45 AM
Ida approches the man behind the counter.

"Excuse me sir, I was wondering if I could see that knife over there a little closer?"

Ida says pointing to a very good quality hunting knife.

Random Person
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:25:11 AM
"Sorry kid, but you aren't old enough to handle the weapons in this shop. You can look through the glass."

The shopkeeper then looks at Adonis and frowns.

"I said to get out."

Ida Knoe
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:28:24 AM
Ida, says narrowing her eyes at the shopkeeper.

"I really think that if you value your life, and your shop, you will hand me that hunting knife."

It is clear by the look in Ida's eyes, she is not playing around.

Adonis
Oct 20th, 2004, 11:43:10 AM
His eyebrows went up at the tone of voice Ida spoke with towards the owner when he refused to show her the knife, coughing slightly he spoke.

"I suggest you let her see it, I'll pay for it, if that's what you're worried about." He wasn't smiling anymore, and he was still ignoring the owners request for him to leave.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 20th, 2004, 12:45:49 PM
He ignored the comment about his Katana and just dimissed Adonis as a man who didn't know much about swords

"She speaks the truth" Zereth told the shop keeper "She will kill you if you do not comply with her wishes, and I will not stop her" He grined a little "You still get paid, I don't see why its so bad."

Random Person
Oct 21st, 2004, 10:44:58 AM
"I'm sorry, but policy says I can't let her see the knife, but if somebody else where to buy it and give it to her, then I can't stop it."

The shopkeeper looks at Ida and smiles.

"If you get a friend or family member to buy it for you and give it to you, then you can have it, but I can't let you see it while it hasn't been bought."

Ida Knoe
Oct 21st, 2004, 11:21:23 AM
Ida didn't want to deal with this. She didn't want to wait for somebody to buy it for her. So she goes and picks up the heavy door stop and smashes it into the glass display case where the 7 inch long pocket Hunting knife was sitting. She picks up the Knife and Opens it fully so that the blade locks into position.

She then turns to face the Shopkeeper and starts to walk towards him.

"I gave you a Chance! You didn't listen! Now I guess I'll just have to tes MY new Knife on you!"