PDA

View Full Version : Vice

Morgan Evanar
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:29:41 AM
"Spamming threads is against the rules. Failure to heed the rules will lead to banning.

Thank you,
The SWFans Team"

He's apparently spammed a couple different threads. I want to make it clear that A) you can't do that and B) You'll get banned.

Shawn
Oct 19th, 2004, 10:10:05 AM
I PMed him earlier and tried to explain as clearly as I could that he needs to keep his off-topic posts to the OOC forum. Dalamar says that he doesn't really know how to use the PM system, though.

Morgan Evanar
Oct 19th, 2004, 10:19:13 AM
If you can't figure out the very simple e-mail esque pm system I don't think you should be allowed to post.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 19th, 2004, 12:43:57 PM
Um.. so what happened from what I can tell is that he OOC posted to RP threads? One, so I know what was up and two, one of the threads involved me heh

And how the hell cant you use the PM system -_-

Shawn
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:02:16 PM
Dalamar says he's 10 years old. I don't know if I quite believe that, but he's young.

He posted things like "You suck" in one thread, and "The Jedi are going to crush the Sith" in another.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:04:13 PM
Um.... did I miss something or wasnt Dalamar Married at one point..... :huh

edit- teach me to read something when I am frelling sick then a dog. Nevermind :lol I get it now. But yeah....Dalamar should get a PM and tell the lad how things go around here methinks to avoid anymore issues

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:30:13 PM
Also - instead of deleting posts like that, I thought we were supposed to move the posts in here?

Shawn
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:39:41 PM
Threads, not posts. I could have split them all into seperate threads, then merged them all into one thread, and then moved the resulting thread here, but that's a lot of work. :p

Morgan Evanar
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:19:49 PM
What I deleted was random letter spam anyway.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 22nd, 2004, 12:33:32 AM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37116 I believe he's ten. He types well, surprisingly enough for a ten year old. I wonder how long it took him to write that?

I don't know, I'm torn. I think it's cute that a ten year old wants to RP, and he's making an effort to contribute...

but at the same time - I wouldn't want to RP with him. Argh I'm so elitist!!

Shawn
Oct 23rd, 2004, 08:25:45 AM
:lol He's funny in a gimmick sort of way.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 24th, 2004, 11:26:03 AM
just for the record, I've had several complaints that Vice really shouldn't be posting here because of his age. They feel he isnt mature enough or acting properly for a place like this. Age aside...just his general behavior

also, poster wanted to know if an admin could look up a person's activity like if a private message was sent at a certain time etc... I dont know if that is possible tho and said as such.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 24th, 2004, 11:39:51 AM
I don't know, but Dalamar giving someone tips on making their posts more coherent makes me laugh, and cringe.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 24th, 2004, 11:45:17 AM
:lol

too funny

Morgan Evanar
Oct 24th, 2004, 01:26:11 PM
No one ever complains to me! :p

But I'm not sure what we can do about it.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 24th, 2004, 01:51:55 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
No one ever complains to me! :p

Ditto. not that I'm complaining :D

My bet is he will get tired of the boards pretty quickly. He's only 10, his attention span can't be that long :p

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 24th, 2004, 02:07:34 PM
:lol

well, I'm just doing my job and reporting what is said :p