PDA

View Full Version : Can you keep a secret?

Elias
Oct 18th, 2004, 01:13:20 PM
The child was far too smart for her own good, which proved as a problem for the feline familiar that had been summoned to protect her. Only recently, young Somara had learned the hapless game of hide and seek. The wretched thing knew of the best hiding places throughout the stronghold, leaving Elias searching for hours.

He was, however, connected and in tune with the child's aura enough to narrow the room down after a while. And where had it led him but the child's very own room. Resting back on his hind legs, Elias tilted his head and listened for her quiet giggles, but none game. Sniffing once, he shook his large black head.

She was no doubt fishing for a bribe that would drag her out of hiding, but what could he possibly have that she would want? He thought for a moment and then grinned, in his panther-like way.

"Little Somara, if you come out now, I'll show you something special.." He whispered into the force, knowing the child would hear it.

Somara Ave
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:24:06 AM
Her little child's mind soaked that bit of information up quickly. It had her tumbling out from her closet and rolling to a stop at her protector's feet. She didn't know yet how to form words dire enough to explain to her mamma, Razielle, that she detested the miniature ballgowns she was forever being tucked into. They didn't allow for very good hiding places a'tall.

Somara's bottom lip came out as she held up her pet by its tail, a dead rat named Sinclaire. "Sinware hurted his bottom 'Lias." The tiny vampyre stood rubbing at her own wounded posterior, then suddenly recalled his words and bounced, raven ringlets flying up hinto his face.

"Surprise now...?"

Elias
Oct 19th, 2004, 11:21:07 AM
The familiar glanced down to the rat, a patch of fur that marked the start of his brow, lifting ever so slightly. Not too concerned about the dead carcass hanging from the child's hand, seeing as how she wouldn't part with the thing no matter how disgusting it seemed, Elias turned his sharp gaze to the girl's frame and smiled. Would he be in trouble with the small thing's parent if he showed her his ability? Would she tell them...?

Padding over to her silently, he nudged his head against her hip. "Will you tell on me.. if I show you, little one?"

Somara Ave
Oct 19th, 2004, 11:28:55 AM
Somara climbed on Elias, content just to ride him around the room. She lay down and snuggled her face into his fur and patted him on his head.

"I not tell, 'Lias. S'mara be shush.."

She sat up like a queen on a throne and pointed to the door. "Now, lets gets the surprise!"

Elias
Nov 8th, 2004, 08:48:36 PM
Making a future note to himself to not bribe the little imp with such things, Elias shook his furry head and sighed in defeat. Would the masters be upset? Would they send him away? It really didn't matter to him, though he was rather fond of the child. She could never know that however, less she try to use such knowledge against him. She was a tricky little creature, to say the least.

"Very well, Somara." He murmured into the force, bowing his head. Lightning crackled around him, though it seemed little more than a light show for the small child. Black fur melted into ivory skin, the only ebon hair remaining upon his head. Slender, human cheek bones formed, then gave way to a sharp and perfect male visage. A silver collar remained around his neck, the silver chain seemingly bound to his skin. His legs were covered by low fitting leather pants that exposed the black symbols decorating his hips.

Silver eyes danced down to the small child craddled gently in his arms before he set her on the floor. "Surprised?

Somara Ave
Nov 9th, 2004, 08:40:35 PM
Somara erupted into a fit of giggles, which was quite a macabre sight, given her set of tiny fangs. This was going to be so much more fun, not only did they have a secret but Elias could find better hiding places with only two legs!! She reached up and poked him in his stomach and lifted her arms to be picked back up again. She wanted to see his face more closely.

Elias
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:21:51 PM
Elias couldn't hide his smile as he looked down at the small girl. It was really amusing, now he was nearly four times the size of her. Shaking his head slightly, he leaned forward. His muscular arms stretched downward and his slender fingers grasped her waist and hoisted her from the ground. He held her at an arms length for a moment, inspecting her as surely she was him.

"I can be like this whenever we are alone, and we can play together. I'll keep you safe..."

Somara Ave
Nov 14th, 2004, 07:38:17 AM
The prospect thrilled the little girl. She lunged forward and threw her arms around her protectors neck in a death grip. She certainly spent more time with Elias than she did with her parents, anyways. At least this way it would be like having a real person around.

Swaying side to side, Somara came out with her next demand.

"Dance me, 'Lias!"

Elias
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:39:38 PM
"Dance..?"

He arched a brow and tipped his head slightly to the side, pondering how that would be possible with her.. lack of height. Pulling her in closer, he balanced her on his side and placed one of her small hands on his shoulder. Cupping the other in his own hand, that seemingly swallowed hers whole, he began to sway slightly, then spin her.

"Like.. this?"

Somara Ave
Nov 24th, 2004, 03:02:37 PM
Peals of childish laughter echoed through the halls of Elysium. For an ancient haunt, inhabbited by the undead and demons alike, it was a curious sound to say the least. Somara, like her mother and father, cared little for the opinions of others, let them think of her what they would. Very soon she would be big enough to deal with them all on her own. However, she wouldn't have to because Elias would always be with her.

Becoming drowsy, Somara snuggled her face into his neck. Her miniature raven curls, tickling his nose. He had danced her around her room so long the sun was coming. She needed to go to bed or Mommy would be angry.

"S'mara is sleepy, 'Lias. Put me to bed and stay?"