PDA

View Full Version : To anyone who cares.

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:15:36 AM
My nephew is now Vice, a character I created but never really played. Thank you for your time I'll be here all week. :zzz

So wish him luck and give him your patience as he is new to all this weird star wars universe roleplaying.. Be gentle>D

Razielle Shadana
Oct 18th, 2004, 08:47:03 AM
I'll take great care with his remains.. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 18th, 2004, 02:36:53 PM
welcome to him :)

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:30:16 PM
Raz you so bad, and thank you Holly. leave a leg for me!!

signed your beloved Vamp King. Did I say beloved.;)

Rognan Dar
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:07:49 PM
Well where is this new meatbag, I mean where is....he?

Welcome btw. Hope you become as insane as the rest of us. :D

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 18th, 2004, 07:45:11 PM
Yeah, where is he? We all want to kill him...I mean meet him :)

Cyrel Annat
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:49:27 PM
Might want to point out to him that posting things like "You guys suck" in an rp thread is not going to get him a lot of friends around here. Granted, this should be common sense and courtesy but sometimes it needs to be pointed out blatantly.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showt...20&pagenumber=2 (last post)

Figrin D'an
Oct 18th, 2004, 10:59:24 PM
Originally posted by Cyrel Annat
Might want to point out to him that posting things like "You guys suck" in an rp thread is not going to get him a lot of friends around here. Granted, this should be common sense and courtesy but sometimes it needs to be pointed out blatantly.

Agreed. He's already infringed upon two RP threads with non-RP comments. This is, by definition, a violation of the board rules. It might be a good idea to show him the ropes and give him some pointers before letting him loose in the forums.

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 18th, 2004, 11:54:21 PM
I may be wrong but I think your confusing him with someone else. His name is Vice and the only thing I've seen him post to is nfl pick, and talking about a lemony snicket movie. ?????

Shawn
Oct 19th, 2004, 12:03:55 AM
He made several OOC posts in RP threads, which I have since removed. I PMed him, informing him that the OOC forum is the place to post such comments.

Shade Magus
Oct 19th, 2004, 12:04:42 AM
Mope there is no confusion about it. it's him. check out the link from this thread.

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 19th, 2004, 12:11:01 AM
Thank you everyone I've talked to Shawn. He's only 10 yrs old.
I dont think he even knows how to use the pm system yet. I will call him tomorrow hopefully before he wreaks any more havoc. Thanks for your patience. :mad at that kid I told him to read the Faq before doing anything!!

Shawn
Oct 19th, 2004, 12:35:35 AM
We understand. I just hope we managed to nip this one in the bud. :)

Syren Wyssholt
Oct 19th, 2004, 08:48:01 AM
Supposedly he is ten years old and you're telling him to read a FAQ that has terms stated in it which a ten year old will not understand???
Not too mention the fact that there is an age limit to posters and if I recall correctly, that age limit is 13. No ten year old child can agree to the FAQ or the terms and conditions setforth for posting here legally. He/she is not of a legal age to enter into a binding agreement, and the FAQ/Terms & Conditions are legally binding agreements.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 19th, 2004, 09:29:01 AM
Originally posted by Syren Wyssholt
Supposedly he is ten years old and you're telling him to read a FAQ that has terms stated in it which a ten year old will not understand???
Not too mention the fact that there is an age limit to posters and if I recall correctly, that age limit is 13. No ten year old child can agree to the FAQ or the terms and conditions setforth for posting here legally. He/she is not of a legal age to enter into a binding agreement, and the FAQ/Terms & Conditions are legally binding agreements.

If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provides consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process.

I believe that, in this case, Dalamar (as his uncle) can be considered to have given consent.

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:28:35 PM
I finally spoke to him today he's really a big star wars fan. I told him that he stepped on a lot of toes. Hopefully thats the end of all the problems. I told him that we should post together for a while till he knows whats going on. Again Im sorry. has :headache now.

Can I recant that he's related to me. Hides.......

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:16:03 PM
Too late, you already admitted it in writing. :) But yeah, take the time to show him the ropes. I mean, Alpha was like 3 when he started posting, so age really has nothing to do with it, just maturity. :)