PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Again(Quay)

Vista Alor
Oct 13th, 2004, 10:29:15 AM
Vista's been sad about what happened to Quay. She last saw her when she got kidnapped, and the bad man told her that Quay was dead. So then, why does this person she's following look like Quay. She's waddling though for some reason. After that person's gone into one of the quarters, she runs up to the door and knocks, really wondering now if it is Quay.

She's dressed in a dress, and she's wearing a hat, pulled down over her forhead, hiding the fact that she's got practically no hair and no horns right now.

"Kayna, you here?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 13th, 2004, 06:54:57 PM
Three more weeks and you shall... Quay's thoughts were interrupted by a knock and a small, but very familiar voice.

Vista...could it really be?

Quay hurries back to the door and quickly opens it, she was for sure the child had died after she'd been kidnapped.

"Vista!" Her eyes fill with tears as she carefully kneels before her and opens her arms wide to the child. "You're alive!"

Vista Alor
Oct 13th, 2004, 07:00:51 PM
Vista wraps her arms around Quay's neck as she gets hugged.

"I alive Kayna. Bad man hurt me and say you dead, but you alive Kayna."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 13th, 2004, 07:53:38 PM
"I'm so sorry I failed you, child. I'm so sorry." She cried as the memories of that eve came back alive for her.

Vista Alor
Oct 14th, 2004, 09:44:10 AM
"You didn't fail Kayna. I was bad. I went out and not ask."

Vista continues to hug Quay.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 14th, 2004, 04:45:37 PM
Quay still shook her head and wiped away her tears. "It doesn't matter now, I'm just so glad you're alive. I've missed you so much." She let go of Vista and looked at her.

"You've grown so much."

Vista Alor
Oct 15th, 2004, 10:11:24 AM
"No I haven't. I not grown much."

Vista looks at Quay's belly.

"Why are you fat Kayna?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2004, 07:00:05 AM
Quay'Na smiles at Vista's innocense. "I'm going to have a baby, sweetheart. A son and he's kicking, would you like to feel him kick?"

Vista Alor
Oct 16th, 2004, 10:11:54 AM
"You have a baby in you!! Yes, I'd like to, but doesn't it hurt having a baby inside you.

How did the baby get in you?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 17th, 2004, 08:38:05 PM
"Well...it just did. Here let me have you hand."

Quay took Vista's hand and placed it on her belly and waited a few seconds.

Kick

Vista Alor
Oct 18th, 2004, 01:58:08 PM
Vista gets a surprised look on her face as she feels the kick.

"Does the baby do that all the time?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 19th, 2004, 04:35:48 AM
"Mostly when I'm trying to sleep. Come on in, Vista." Quay smiles as she stands up.

"Would you like some juice or something?" She asks as she enters her quarters again.

Vista Alor
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:40:51 PM
Vista skips into Quay's quarters, a smile on her face.

"Juice please."

Vista looks around, keeping her hat on.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:58:55 PM
Quay closed the door behind Vista and grabs two glasses from the cabinet. She goes over to the frig and pulls out a pitcher of freshly squeezed orange juice and pours it into the glasses.

"Here ya go, sweetie." Quay announces to the child and slids the glass towards her. "So, how have you been lately?"

She takes notice of the hat and sees that most of Vista's hair is gone, but decides it best not to mention it.

Vista Alor
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:34:44 AM
Vista takes the glass and sits down on a chair before she takes a sip of the juice.

"Thank-you Kayna. I've been alright now that I'm back. Even better now that I know you alive."

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 22nd, 2004, 09:07:01 PM
"Yes, it's very good to be alive and to have friends such as yourself, Vista. You must always remember that."