PDA

View Full Version : GJO Mission Ideas

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 11th, 2004, 06:39:01 PM
anything and everything ... we need to do something as a group to get the ball rolling again.

There were two ideas that I saw so far, unless I am forgetting something.

1. Can try and come to Dathomir to disrupt a Ceremony =p Would be kinda crazy and require lots of planning.

2. some sort of holiday and crazies ensure.. not as much planning heh.

:)

AmazonBabe
Oct 12th, 2004, 11:44:18 AM
1.) I'm sure it'd be fun, but I cringe at the loads of planning, due mostly to the fact that from past experience, heavily planned RPs tend to fizzle before they've been finished.

2.) Less planning and more spontanionism might just bring back the spark we need to get ppl active again. Also, it'd be much more like the old days when planning was a moot point.

Figrin D'an
Oct 12th, 2004, 02:10:04 PM
Some sort of larger mission/event is a fine idea, but the only way it will really work is if the major players in GJO are involved. That means, in a nutshell, the people that serve on the staff and sit on the Council. Bring out the 'big guns', and people will pay attention and want to be involved.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 12th, 2004, 04:37:02 PM
Yep. Why I plan on being a part of it once we figure out what that it is...

And I like the idea about taking a big group of GJOers to do something (festival sounds fun... something like the Festival of the Winds on Vortex or something like that). Then we could have some trouble makers come in and crash the party. Doesn't need too much planning or fine-tuning.

we could expand on this idea by AB more?

AmazonBabe
Oct 25th, 2004, 02:38:11 PM
I think someone's trying to tell us something... o_O

Ok... thoughts/comments on my idea stated above?

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 25th, 2004, 06:58:26 PM
well... explain the festival a bit more. Then we can add the twist into it to get the darksiders messing it up ;)

and yes I was trying to say something :p

Lady Vader
Oct 27th, 2004, 03:14:40 AM
Ok. Festival.

I remember in one of the EU books where there was mention of something like this... a Festival of Winds or something like it on Vortex. Basically they have these huge crystal cathedrals that the Vors can manipulate with the high winds Vortex has. Makes pretty music through the various crystal tubes and such.

Now while that is all fine and dandy, and something the Jedi wouldn't mind attending, there has to be something there to attract the Sith's attention. Perhaps the Vors have an artifact they use for the festival that the Sith want?

I mean, I'm open to suggestions to build on this...

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 28th, 2004, 04:33:37 PM
maybe there are crazy crystals there that can be used for ... something :huh :lol Something that the planet produces naturally? Just another idea besides the artifact