PDA

View Full Version : A Challange and Idea

Telan Desaria
Oct 9th, 2004, 06:03:19 PM
A Challange - -exactly what it sounds like. Someone will propose an operation, an rp, something of that nature, and we shall convene here to judge it.

For example:

Teleran - - when the 4th Response Squadron went into battle over Bestine it was with the proviso it be an experienced unit. However, no IC facts exist for such a theory. Thusly, I propose you: rp an operaiton in the past, between the time of your assumiing its command and its deployment over Bestine. The conquest of an unruly populous being the most trying, I would recommend that. A new unit is bound to have flaws, especially since its ships are brand new.

Pick a planet on the border of the Empire the General Staff has ordered taken and take it. The initial operation goes off neatly, but the ensuing occupation results in a series of trials for you and your men - - -especially your squadron.

It can be any length.

HGere's the catch, any of us can pop in at any time and noc opposition, changing the storyline in a wholly unplanned for manner giving us a true challange.

What do you think???

PS - -Anar, Jarek - - -Is Tolea Fuin an Imperial world now????

Tiberius Anar
Oct 10th, 2004, 05:20:08 AM
We have no intention of taking over Tolea Fuin at this time. Our present operations are intended to to place them in our debt. We will conttive ways in which to make it impossible for them to ever repay us- much as the Empire did with the Nogri- allowing us to use them to our own ends. Fromal take over is not on the agenda.

As for that storyline, I believe we launched an attack against the Tolean rebels in the countryside. We have not yet rp'ed that battle.

Jarek T'chort
Oct 10th, 2004, 06:10:55 AM
Imperial troops are on the streets, in the countryside, we effectively control the planet. As Anar said, we don't formally control it, nor will we need too.

Also, the Imperial Airborne units experienced their first real combat there against rebel strongholds.

Teleran Balades
Oct 10th, 2004, 07:47:14 AM
I like the idea. If it works well, it would be a useful, and interesting, way to conduct training threads.

Telan Desaria
Oct 10th, 2004, 02:43:20 PM
Does anyone want to challange me????

Tiberius Anar
Oct 10th, 2004, 02:50:19 PM
In what? The Sollarian War or a back story?

Telan Desaria
Oct 10th, 2004, 03:00:54 PM
Another story

Teleran Balades
Oct 10th, 2004, 07:04:43 PM
He he. The last time Jarek and I went against you in the Battle for Hilari, I remembr that we had the tar beat out of us.

Tiberius Anar
Oct 11th, 2004, 01:29:07 AM
I might be interested in doing something. Let me tnhink about it.

*turns to Teleran*

Tar you say?

Telan Desaria
Oct 11th, 2004, 02:56:15 AM
Hehehehe 0 0 0 ywas fun though.

Serena Laran
Oct 11th, 2004, 07:31:10 PM
So you want an RP challenge, is that it?

hmmmm....

How about getting the Duchess to take a bath? :x

Tiberius Anar
Oct 12th, 2004, 02:17:38 AM
Zing!

Jarek T'chort
Oct 13th, 2004, 04:24:02 PM
Hilari . . .

That must be a year since we Rpd that thread. How times flies!

Teleran Balades
Oct 13th, 2004, 05:59:02 PM
Especially with the load of lunatics we have had( and of course the ones we have here now).

Tear
Oct 13th, 2004, 06:58:55 PM
my ears are burning..:rolleyes