PDA

View Full Version : "You can't hide from me" (Ebony)

Karkoon
Oct 8th, 2004, 09:31:18 PM
It was early afternoon on the planet Corascant. but the streets where already swarming with people and the air ways where full of aircraft. but in a dark alley a long figure walked.

clad in a black trench coat with a black hat that covered most of the person's face. The heavy steps of the man echoed down the alley. The droid Ragnarok was on a mission, to hunt down a jedi called Ebony and bring her to his contact alive

He walked up to a ladder that ran up the side of building and upto its roof. He climbed up it and was soon on the roof and looking down into the half filled street below. the information his client had given him told him his target walked through this street often

He patted his coat in several places to make sure his weapons where all with him before looking back out "Now I wait" He said to himself and would have grinned if he possessed lips.

Ebony
Oct 10th, 2004, 08:30:53 AM
Ebony was again frustrated with the GJO. It's not difficult for her to get frustrated though. The Jedi aren't bad ppl, they can just get to be so annoying at times though and that is what frustrates her. She needs a break from the Jedi, no two ways about it, just so she can get her cool back and she can continue her training.

At her waist is a white belt, a complete contrast to her black fur. Someday soon she's going to change her normal walking route, but not yet. She doesn't want to think right now, she just wants to walk, so she goes along her normal route, right past where Ragnarok is waiting.

Karkoon
Oct 10th, 2004, 05:38:42 PM
Ragnarok spotted someone in the street. He pulled a holocube the his client had given him, out of his pocket. He activated it and a picture of Ebony floated in the air above it "Now I've found you" He said to himself as he returned the holocube to his pocket

He turned and jumped down into the alley and then into the street. He walked behind Ebony until the crowds where smaller. He walked up behind her and laid his hand on her shoulder "Hello Miss Ebony" He said in his monotone voice "If you would be as kind to keep walkeding and then turn into that alley up ahead" He was indication a alley entrance a few meters away "I do not wish to harm you but if you resist I will be forced to."

Ebony
Oct 11th, 2004, 09:32:48 AM
Ebony rolls her eyes as this stranger tells her to keep walking and to go into an alley way. She keeps walking as she's instructed to do, but as she approaches the alley way, she spins herself so the hand is off of her shoulder and quickly puts some distance between herself and the stranger.

"Who are you?"

Karkoon
Oct 11th, 2004, 08:15:56 PM
Rag's hand hung in the air, He took a step forward and stood up to his full heigth of seven feet and tilted his head back so that his face came out of his hats shadow to reveal nothing but metal "My name is of no value to you" One of his hands sliped into his large coat "But as I said I wish not to harm if I don't have to" He took another step forward "If you do as I say you won't be harmed."

Ebony
Oct 13th, 2004, 09:53:54 AM
Ebony steps back for each step Ragnarok steps forward.

"I don't think so."

Ebony reaches out with the Force to grab Ragnarok and throw him backwards. As soon as she's done this, she turns and runs away from him, using the Force to boost her speed.

Karkoon
Oct 14th, 2004, 02:15:29 PM
Rag slid backwards on the ground but didn't fall. He ran after Ebony. Most people thought most droids where slow but Rag was fast. He was soon behind Ebony "You leave me no choice" He said he reached into his coat and pulled out a blaster, It was harder to aim while running but he was going to try anyways

He made sure it was on stun before aiming it at the girl and pulling the trigger.

Ebony
Oct 15th, 2004, 10:38:55 AM
Ebony frowns as her attacker keeps up. She's very trusting of the Force, and when it tells her to dodge, she dodges to the right. Thankfully for her, it's another street, one which is more crowded then the one she just left. She quickly gets herself into the crowd.

Karkoon
Oct 15th, 2004, 03:33:58 PM
Ragnarok turned onto the side street while he reholstered his blaster in the depths of his coat and was right behind Ebony until a group of people moved in his way. He ran right through them, pushing and shoving them as he went

He cleared that group only to find another one in his way. He turned up his voice volume and shouter "EVERYBODY MOVE OUT OF THE WAY" And most people did and others got pushed and shoved aside by Rag as he moved

He was soon Behind Ebony again and once the area was less croweded he pulled the blaster out again and returned the setting to normal. He aimed at her legs and rapidly pulled the trigger in an attempt to shoot her legs out from under her, My client wants her alive, she'll live without her legs.

Ebony
Oct 22nd, 2004, 10:41:33 AM
Ebony frowns some more. He's keeping up, and attacking. Just as the blaster shots come at her, she uses the Force to jump up onto an awning which is open above a store's door and window. Then using the Force again she jumps up to an open window in the building and slips inside.

Karkoon
Oct 23rd, 2004, 09:15:42 PM
Ragnarok turned and tried to open the door but it was locked. He let out a robotic sigh and punched the door open with one hit and then steped inside.

The building looked empty and he could hear Ebony moving around upstairs and heads up the stairs to find her "stop now and I maybe I'll spare your life."

Ebony
Nov 10th, 2004, 10:45:54 AM
Ebony was quickly making her way to the other side of the building. Her attacker is on his way, and she needs to get out of here and back to the Temple. Within a minute or so, she's at a window on the opposite side of the building and the window's opened. Slipping out the window, she uses her claws to help her climp down quickly to another walkway where she turns and starts to run again, quickly putting distance between herself and her attacker.

Karkoon
Nov 10th, 2004, 09:14:35 PM
Rag appeared at the window a moment before Ebony was out of sight. He jumped down and chased after her again. His advance sensors where the only reason he was still behind the Jedi. instead of firing at her he just ran as fast as he could after Ebony.

Ebony
Nov 13th, 2004, 11:28:22 AM
Ebony keeps running, turning corners as often as she could, but still making progress in heading towards the GJO Temple. With any amount of luck, she will lose her attacker.

Karkoon
Nov 13th, 2004, 10:29:57 PM
Rag looked up and saw the jedi temple in the distance through the gap of two tall buildings. I need to catch her soon. He raced after her and pulled out his blaster again and fired stun bolts at the Jedi again.

Ebony
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:10:41 AM
Ebony turns a corner right when her attacker starts to fire stun bolts at her again. She keeps running, using the Force to increase her speed in the hopes of reaching the Temple before her attacker catches up with her.

Karkoon
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:11:34 PM
Rag continued to fire apon the Jedi but none of his shots hit. Soon the Temples entrance came into view and it would take Ebony only a few minutes to reach it. He followed her for another minute and then knew it would be hopeless from here.

The next time Ebony looked over her shoulder she would see no one behind her because Rag had turned off the street into an alley. "I will just have to try again" He said as he walked through the darkness of the alley and back to where his ship was docked.