PDA

View Full Version : Deaths Array (open)

Royston Basillie
Oct 8th, 2004, 08:58:37 PM
Kyzer was busy in room unpacking a few things that had just arrived. Even though he'd been living on Kirrek for a few months, he only now having the rest of his things sent here

He opened a long metal container and reached inside. He pulled out a Large Double bladed Battle Axe. The double blades caught the light of his room and shone with a deadly shine

"Ah, My old friend" He said with a smile "Its been too long since I held you in my hands" He griped the weapons handle and swung it at an imaginary enemy

He had long ago forged the axe out of a light but strong metal, he layed the Axe down on his bed before returning to the container. He reached inside again and pulled out a heavily blaster pistol

"Ahh, This I got off that 'Dangerous' space pirate that was terrorizing one of the Doro orbital cities" He paused and started to wipe dirt off the blaster "I didn't kill him though, he retreated and left this behind" He was still talking to his axe as if it was a real person "What was that guys name...It started with an X....Oh well"

He rubbed away a little more dirt and revealed few words engraved in the blasters barrel "Azure Wrath" He read and let out a small laugh "I'm sure that guy misses his gun" He mover over to the small dresser in his room and set it down on top

"Blast its hot in here" The room had no windows so that light couldn't get into the room and destroy any vampyres that occupied it. Kyzer moved over to the door and opened it, a cool waft of air entered the room. He moved over to his bed and sat down next to the axe, after a moment he layed on his back and looked up at the ceiling "Too bad I couldn't bring my entire weapon collection here with me. But I managed to keep quite a few of them" He turned his head toward a corner of his room where two more meral containers sat "But atleast I still have you" His gaze returned to the ceiling.

Royston Basillie
Oct 19th, 2004, 10:49:29 PM
Kyzer sighed and got up and off the bed and moved over to the now empty container and after closing the lid, slid it aside and pulled one of the full containers toward him and croached down and released the lock

He openened it and pulled out several bladed weapons of all sizes. from a rapier to Katana. He pulled each out and inspected them for damage before setting them aside. The box was soon empty and he set the weapons container aside with the first one and pulled the third and last one to him

He openend it and looked at its contents. It was full of blasters and other weapons. He pulled out a things from blaster pistols to a disruption rifle of older times that no longer worked but made a great collection item

He set these ontop of the other containers and stood up, He wiped the sweat that had collected on his brow, "its still blazing hot in here"

He moved into the open doorway and cooler air. He smiled as the air cooled his face, He then looked down the hall and saw no one. but he thought he heard someone coming from the other side of the hall and he turned his head to see who it was...

Royston Basillie
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:28:05 PM
Kyzer looked down the hallway but saw no one "Maybe I reall am crazy" He said as he blinked a few times as if to clear his vision. He let out a sigh, and after closing his door, headed down the hallway

He continued down the hallway and after a series of turns came to a large door. He looked around to make sure no one else was around and then opened the door and walked out into the pale sunlight

He closed the door behind himself and walked away from the Cathedral. Kyzer breathed in deeply, smelling the fresh air "I've been cooped inside too long. I havnt been outside since..." He let the sentence trial off and sighed "...not since I last saw Raelyn"

Kyzer sat down on a nearby rock and watched the sky until it grew dark and the full moon came out. casting its glow him "I don't seem to belong here" He said to the moon "All I do around here is keep the Village in order" He let out another sigh "I came here to do something. not just to deal with pittiful pessants" He recalled his life before he had come here. He had been a great mercenary. He traveled the galaxy and done everything. from fighting off a krayt dragon on the scorching deserts of Tattoine to blasting ships over Helska 4

"But Here I am with people...Here I am not alone...Or atleast not as much as I used to be."

Raelyn Myst
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:24:00 PM
Raelyn moved quietly through the shadows, watching Kyzer closely. She had left him without word, without warning to deal with some personal issues regarding herself and her so called family ties, but now she was back...back to see if Kyzer would welcome her back into his heart, into his arms as he had before. Tears fell down her cheeks as she watched his handsome face and she let out a shaky breath, finally stepping out of the shadows, her white eyes shining brightly in the darkeness.

"Kyzer...." She whispered.

Royston Basillie
Nov 18th, 2004, 08:28:33 PM
"Raelyn?" Kyzer wispered as he slowly turned around. He stood to his feet and took a few steps toward her "Where have you been" He reached out and laid his hands her her shoulders and slowly pulled her closer to him "It dosn't matter. I'm just happy you came back." he closed the small gap between them and wrapped his hands around her in a tight hug.

Raelyn Myst
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:16:50 PM
Raelyn was surprised by his lack of animosity for leaving him so abruptly. She had taken a step back at his greeting only to be pulled lovingly into his arms. A lopsided grin appeared on her dark pink lips and she sighed as her own arms wrapped around his waist. She rested her head onto his shoulder, inhaling the intoxicating scentl of his hair.

"You are not made?" She questioned, biting her bottom lip. "Please forgive me for leaving like that. I - well..." Raelyn sighed, losing the words as their embrace tightened. "I will not leave you again." She murmured, closing her eyes in happiness.

Royston Basillie
Nov 20th, 2004, 03:14:33 PM
Kyzer cared not why she had left or to where she had gone. All he cared was that she was back. "I could never be mad with you. nothing else in the galaxy means more to me then you."

Raelyn Myst
Nov 22nd, 2004, 10:51:56 AM
Raelyn kissed his cheek, then slipped a kiss onto his neck before she pulled back to look at him, running her hands through his long hair as she took him in. It had seemed like forever that she last saw him, but it was better part of six months she had been gone.

"What has changed around here?" She murmured, turning her gaze from Kyzer to look around the village, then she realized he may have been in the middle of something. "Did I interrupt anything, Kyzer?" Raelyn asked, taking a step away from him and looking down at the weapon he posessed.

Royston Basillie
Nov 24th, 2004, 01:57:19 PM
"No, I wasnt doing anything. I was unpacking a few things in my room before I came out here. Nothing new has happened around here. I don't hear much from people. For all I know Lord Salem's grown a second pair of arms" Kyzer smiled and stroked her cheek with his finger.

Raelyn Myst
Nov 29th, 2004, 04:06:49 PM
"Lord Salem must be busy to not cal upon you then." Raelyn murmured, thinking back to her first meeting with Salem. A smile appeared on her face then she moved her gaze from her love to look around the village. "I have missed this place, Kyzer." She laughed, running her hands through her cropped hair. "I've come to give myself completely. I learned on my journey back home that I never belonged there...that this place is my home and I've sworn to serve the Masters in any way I can." She turned pride filled eyes upon Kyzer. "And to be at your side."

Royston Basillie
Nov 30th, 2004, 03:34:42 PM
"Nothing makes me feel better then to hear you say that" Kyzer said as he ran his own hand through her hair before pulling her head close to his and kissing her on the forehead.

Raelyn Myst
Dec 4th, 2004, 02:35:17 AM
Raelyn sighed as his lips touched her forehead and she snuggled closer to him, suddenly wondering what was to happen now with her. Things had obviously changed during her abscence.

"Kyzer?" She questioned softly. "What happens now, my love?" She blinked her white eyes. "Even I do not know that." She admitted softly, looking around. "

Royston Basillie
Dec 5th, 2004, 09:15:01 PM
Kyzer let out a sigh "That is a most difficult question to answer" He looked up at the stars "I guess we continue to serve the Cabal. working for the masters until one day we are among them" He looked down at her and smiled "But I care not how long that may take. As long as your as my side I am willing to stand right here for eternity."