PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry

Garen Selore
Oct 8th, 2004, 10:28:49 AM
I'm sorry that I have been gone for so long, and I'm even more sorry that I will not be able to return. I have not been completely truthfull about my recovery from my car accdent, though I'm sure most of you know that something like that, a person will never truly recover fully.

I have found that since my accdent, the extended time I was spending looking at a screen was giving me splitting headeachs. I was stupid and chose to ignore them. As of last week I have just got back from a one month stay in the Hospital again, due to what my doctor thinks was a stroke caused by spending too much time with my computer and TV.

I have been told that continued exposure to lighted screen could easly give me another stroke. As a result, I have been forced to choose between my computers, or my life. With Mitara due to give birth anytime now, I can not afford to risk it. I have sold all my computers except my laptop, which Mitara has locked away for her own use, I have quit my classes at BCIT, and quit my part time job at the office I work at.

My mother told me that an injury like the one I had would change my life forever. I didn't think it would be this bad. So for the the sake of my family, and my life I must leave. I'm sorry That I have to leave like this, and I will miss all of you. I know that I was not the most active person on the boards, but I think of all of you as friends. You have helped me through a hard time, and I know that your best wishes will and suport will be in my heart for as long as I live. Thank you all for the fun times and the wonderful friendship that this place has provided me with.

I will miss you all deeply.
Garen Selore

PS. this message was typed by one of Garen's friends, as per dictated by Garen

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 8th, 2004, 06:16:24 PM
:( You and Mitara and baby have a good life, okay? :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 8th, 2004, 07:44:21 PM
the forum no doubt wishes you well in life......:(

Shawn
Oct 8th, 2004, 08:56:56 PM
I just want to express my deepest condolences. Not for your inability to keep RPing, but for the difficult time you must be going through. Please don't take the lack of replies as a sign that no one cares; I think many of us just can't find the right words to reply with. If you're friend checks this thread for you, please be aware that we all wish you the best in life.

Syren Wyssholt
Oct 9th, 2004, 07:44:07 AM
Originally posted by Shawn
I just want to express my deepest condolences. Not for your inability to keep RPing, but for the difficult time you must be going through. Please don't take the lack of replies as a sign that no one cares; I think many of us just can't find the right words to reply with. If you're friend checks this thread for you, please be aware that we all wish you the best in life.

I'm not very good with words, but I think Shawn has spoken for many of us here. So, instead of focusing on the negative aspects of your having to leave, I'll focus on the positive by congratulating you and your wife on the upcoming arrival of your baby! That has to be exciting for both of you. Cyrel and I extend our best wishes to you and your family.

AmazonBabe
Oct 9th, 2004, 01:04:57 PM
I wish you the very best Garen... you and Mitara and the baby. We'll miss you here, but we certainly won't forget you (at least I won't). :)

Do have a wonderful life. :)

Charley
Oct 9th, 2004, 08:30:33 PM
So, you can't look at bright lights anymore? The car accident has confined you to an existance as a Creature of the Night? Well I guess you could probably make that work to your advantage or something. You could probably seduce Winona Ryder without trying. Work on the whole turning into a fog and/or mist thing for later though.

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 10th, 2004, 08:24:31 AM
Though I never really got to know you I wish you well and I hope its a condition that shows improvement given more time.

I wish you well and will throw a prayer in your direction.
;)

Brian
Oct 11th, 2004, 04:06:46 PM
When I first read this, I didn't know what to say. I still don't. Except that I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault, what happened to you. My sympathies go with you and Mitara for this.

I will miss RPing with you. What we did do together was fun. I felt Garen could be a very interesting counterpoint to Pierce at times, and that era is unfortunately over.

Best wishes,
Brian

Cardinal Aiyalin
Oct 13th, 2004, 01:50:39 PM
I don't really know you as a person.. You more than likely joined after I left, but one never wants to hear about something like this happening to anyone.

Be safe and have a terrific life. Cherish what you have, and not what you lost. There is always life ahead, even when you must leave many things behind. Good luck :)