PDA

View Full Version : A Call to Order Update (or: dark side foothold in the Senate)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 6th, 2004, 06:49:12 PM
Some people here might remember the "A Call to Order" threads that were implemented by the Black Hand, years ago. The esteemed Senator of Chandrila was murdered discretely, and Senator Thareena rose to power as a result, owing "Vide" (Lilaena De'Ville) a deep and long lasting favor. Plus, there's always the threat of blackmail.

Participants in those threads dealing with Chandrila and Thareena were Vega Van Derveld (traitor!!:mad), Silus Xilarian, and of course, LD. Lilaena has always wanted to use Thareena to cause unending trouble for Corellia and the Sith Order. I have attempted to do so, although senate threads are notoriously hard to finish, or even get started sometimes. It's like I'm actually wading through red tape! ;)

BUT - TSO is leaving themselves open for attack. I wish I could say more, and I will, but I do want to remind people of the privacy rules of private forums. If this gets leaked out to TSO, I will know (>D) and you will pay by being banned. Yes, it's a threat, so remember, this is OOC information for the members of this group only!

Rivin has attacked Chandrila, and this will be traced back to TSO, giving Thareena personal reason to further LD's goals. Drall is being 'taken over' or forced into Sith protection while remaining neutral? by a faked NR fleet invasion, that TSO is planning to defeat. (This is all taken from the thread in RPing/STing no I don't have special information on this.) The rumor of a NR attack on Drall will spread across the galaxy, and the senate will have to do something about it.

First they'll have to find out if there was indeed a rebel NR attack on Drall ( nope ) and if not, what is fueling these vicious rumors that are fragmenting the strength of the alliance of systems called the Republic. >D

Ta da, the NR will have to investigate the Corellian system!!

I'm so happy. :)

Salem Ave
Oct 7th, 2004, 02:15:54 AM
DAMNIT >_<

I mean, hooray!

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 7th, 2004, 11:21:31 AM
:lol I thought you might feel like that. :mneh

Han Fernua
Oct 7th, 2004, 02:04:48 PM
Wow. I dont know how you even put this all together but it sure sounds well thought. So, if you can get the NR to investigate Corellia, whats that going to do? Have all the Jedi go and kill all the sith? What does that have to do with KA?

Plus, I have a few problems with Rivin attacking Chandrila. I see that he used force lightning, and I had someone tell me that this mvoe was a like masters ability Force move. Is that correct? I was going to have Rognan go and kick his butt, but after reading his posts, it looks like he is going to do a lot more stupid things to make him seem all powerful and, therefore, I dont see the point in wasting my time just to prove that he really sucks. And now he is OOC threatening the Jedi to come and take care of him or he will continue to kill peopel. Is it just me or is this a little over doing it? I know this isn't TSO or GJO, but come on!

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 7th, 2004, 03:41:41 PM
Yeah it's pretty much godmode so far, but he's only attacking NPCs so I can't really complain. If he godmodes against an actual RPed attacker, we can do something. Plus, I don't know what Rivin usually knows, so he could very well know force lightning and be allowed to use it by TSO. *shrug*

Han Fernua
Oct 7th, 2004, 04:07:27 PM
Well, I've seen a lot of stuff come out of TSO. I'm not saying that its a bad place, its just that some need to think a little more realistically.

But as far as him knowing how to use it, sure he could. I'd like to see a few threads on, say, how he learned it. And if I wanted, since there is no real time sequence to anything here, to a point, I could say that I have the abilty to do this and that and say that he's been training in that every day but not have it writen out. I just have a problem with that kind of thing. I guess I'll see what I can do if no-one joins in tomorrow. Not to mention I have a few bones to pick with Rivin...

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 7th, 2004, 05:06:04 PM
Try not to get too personal, and play fair. I don't want to have to separate you two. :mneh

Han Fernua
Oct 8th, 2004, 11:20:34 AM
What your going to need to do is get a bag to pick up whats left of him. Naw, I'll play fair...as long as he does. And as such I'll get you your connection to the Sith order. Not that it would really help Rog out at all. Oh, well.

Gash
Oct 8th, 2004, 11:28:55 AM
Rivin was a Lord or something like that, that came late to this board from TalkCity; a popular vote on SWFans let him keep the rank of Knight. Force Lightning's been an approved part of his arsenal for as long as he's been here, and almost definitely longer.

I've fought him once or twice and I usually just assume it's weaker than your average Lightning, as suited to his Knight rank.

Finding his training threads, if you're set on validating his training in that regard, would be nearly impossible unless Shan herself has copies of them.

Han Fernua
Oct 8th, 2004, 11:31:52 AM
Well, the funny thing is is that 'Shan' is really a guy. Or so I've been told. And I didn't know he was used from somewhere else. I thought that Rivin was started here, in which case I saw it harder to believe that he could use it. Now, I guess its ok. Just have to watch myself.

Gash
Oct 8th, 2004, 11:34:38 AM
*shrugs* I had the same issues a while back, when Riv and I had the same post count and from what I could see I had more training, yet he was throwing me around like crazy. So I tracked through his oldest posts and found the SWFans acceptance thread. Paranoid...even a bit ridiculous. But whatever.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 8th, 2004, 02:53:58 PM
WHAT there was NO popular vote!!!!! :mad

I *remember* when Rivin and "gaven" or whatever his apprentice is called, arrived, because I rped LD against them. They had NO training threads here, and as such should have started over. Did they vote at TSO?? :mad:verymad This is completely and totally against the FAQ, we have NEVER allowed people to keep their rank.

edit: I am so steamed I can't type.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29649&perpage=50&pagenumber=2 this is the thread where the RPer pleaded with people to be able to keep his rank. It was allowed, on the condition that all his training be RPed out in flashback threads. Did this happen??

NOOOOOOO.

Gash
Oct 8th, 2004, 03:10:20 PM
My bad.

I went looking through it all again, and here's the final word:

He wasn't allowed to keep his rank, but after only cursory training, a single spar, and a test involving the capture of Wei Wu Wei's lightsaber, he was promoted to Knight at TSO. The one and only dedicated flashback thread ended as the character began instruction in the Force. Not enough for me, either.

Permission to breach hidden-forum confidentiality and bring this up with him/her/whatever? I don't like being 'subordinate' to a GM'ed char. Hshe should at least post those short stories hshe talked about in the first thread.

EDIT: My bad, again: no training RP'ed whatsoever, at least not that I can find. And no mention of the Lightning.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 8th, 2004, 03:14:31 PM
I couldn't find any training threads in TSO, I looked. And I PMed the RPer, asking for the flashback threads they promised.

I also laid out the facts to the moderators, and will be allowing them to make a decision, because I'm soooo pissed I can't be fair. >_< :x

Gash, with your permission can I post what you just said in the mod forum?
I went looking through it all again, and here's the final word:

He wasn't allowed to keep his rank, but after only cursory training, a single spar, and a test involving the capture of Wei Wu Wei's lightsaber, he was promoted to Knight at TSO. The one and only dedicated flashback thread ended as the character began instruction in the Force.

Gash
Oct 8th, 2004, 03:16:49 PM
As long as you change it to reflect that I can find no training whatsoever, sure, be my guest.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 8th, 2004, 03:17:32 PM
okay, thanks. :)

Han Fernua
Oct 8th, 2004, 09:38:24 PM
Well thats a lot of crap. I've Rped with many of Rivin's other characters and I was starting to think that he's not half bad. But I guess that thread was kind of like a president election. People voted on what that person said that they would do, and then in the end doesn't do what they promised.

I dont mean to seem overly critical or to judge Rivin, but these things can't just go on like this.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 9th, 2004, 03:22:48 AM
I doubt anything will be changed - so our only hope is to just plain out RP him if we ever come in contact with him.

Salem Ave
Oct 9th, 2004, 07:05:14 AM
And no mention of the Lightning.

Yeah, I asked LV about this a while back, given that I was of the impression that it was a Lord and above ability (from what I learned at TSE), but apparently not :\

Miranda Dunleavy
Oct 9th, 2004, 07:36:07 AM
Which means TSO must do things different? I don't know. Only Sith stuff I have ever done in group was at TSE like Salem. Lightning was always when you reached Lord status, nothing more.

Gash
Oct 9th, 2004, 02:38:11 PM
As far as I know, it's Lord and above. Like I said, though, it works to just assume that it's a low-power version.

Ooh! Brainwave! Let's corner him IC and lock him away in carbonite or something, like Azrabbim did to him! Except Dark Jedi don't have to allow him to post bail...:evil

Han Fernua
Oct 9th, 2004, 03:51:05 PM
Now that would be fun. Then we can have a live sith to play around with. And blaim every thing on them as well. But you have to guess that he will probobly to some kind of God-Mode to get out of being cornered.

Gash
Oct 9th, 2004, 07:42:24 PM
Not if he's outnumbered KA-to-one. Or even just LD plus someone reasonably powerful to cut off a retreat. Plus an EMP or fire support...that could make things fun. Take away his penchant for vehicles and he's hooped.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 9th, 2004, 08:13:53 PM
:p It is tempting to pit myself against him. For my master trial I had to battle an infamous godmoder :p

Salem Ave
Oct 10th, 2004, 03:58:56 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
:p It is tempting to pit myself against him. For my master trial I had to battle an infamous godmoder :p

Odd, isn't it, that the most infamous godmoders are vampire characters :rolleyes

Miranda Dunleavy
Oct 10th, 2004, 10:03:57 AM

:lol

but remember I was part of the trial..... right o_O Or was I part of a training session with you. Bleh, everything with that infamous godmoder is a blur heh

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 10th, 2004, 10:37:10 AM
Dale played a part in a training thread I had with Jedah. And my master trial was against Soth.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 10th, 2004, 12:52:43 PM
I need to make my Vamp a godmoder =(

Miranda Dunleavy
Oct 10th, 2004, 01:13:38 PM
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. now I remember the trial thread after you mentioned Soth.

When I referred to the infamous godmoder in my post, I wasn't sure who you were referring at the time. Course, now that statement makes even more sense considering this character's and soth's history :x meh

Razielle Shadana
Oct 10th, 2004, 07:29:25 PM
You two are braver than I am, I will not admit to having any dealings with either of those .......... I hesitate to use the word... people. >_< :x :lol

Silus, what Vamp?? O_o what'd I miss, was I gone that long? -scratches chin-

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 10th, 2004, 11:21:31 PM
Silus' vamp character is the best one. I think he's hilarious.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 11th, 2004, 02:10:58 AM
Darren Caerdeth, I've had him for almost two years. He's REALLY fun to play too.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 11th, 2004, 12:06:18 PM
Fun to read too. :)

Miranda Dunleavy
Oct 11th, 2004, 04:48:23 PM
Darren... why is that name familiar to me :: goes to looky looky ::

Razielle Shadana
Oct 12th, 2004, 09:29:31 PM
I demand to have a run in! ;):p

Silus Xilarian
Oct 14th, 2004, 01:13:34 AM
Run in's are great...run-in away =D

I still owe Miranda a run in too.....Our thread awhile back got ruined =(

Miranda Dunleavy
Oct 14th, 2004, 03:44:45 PM
:cry

yes, we must fixed and have a new run in!

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 26th, 2004, 08:27:15 PM
Update:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:lol:cry I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Han, if you're reading this, don't forget to post as Rognan, and be vewwy vewwy careful that you don't scare off Rasha Vill. She's GIVING us a reason to investigate TSO.

Han Fernua
Nov 26th, 2004, 08:48:33 PM
YOUR TELLING ME!! I was so amazed at how stupid she is being on giving us all this and thinking that what she is saying will matter if he is part of TSO or not! I was hoping that you would post first and just beat the crap out of her. What needs to be investigated is Rasha. She has a "source" in the TSO and telling her that Rivin is not to be blaimed on TSO? Give me a break! It makes her seem to be in with the lot of them...which she is, but thats OOC knowlege.

And also what was funny is that most of the stuff about Rivin Rog alreadys knows. Its just that I cant remember everything that he has done. And most of those things Rog had to deal with. I think we should have the KA go out and kill all the sith. It would just makes things easier.

So is what she is tring to say is that we should just go after Rivin and Je'gan and give them a trial/kill them? That would be plenty enough for me right now. But you should post next since its your home world and your kind of in-charge of things. I dont care about posting order. I dont have much to say anyway.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 26th, 2004, 09:31:21 PM
Whatever you do, don't give away anything about possible repercussions for her information. She's singing like a canary, just doesn't know the big hole she's getting into.

So, in the RP, just play it COOL, and don't RP any thoughts going through Rog's head if you can help it. And I'll post next, that's fine. >D

edit: my post is so full of things that don't mean what it looks like they mean that rivin/rasha is going to explode when this RP is over. :lol

Salem Ave
Nov 28th, 2004, 04:20:07 AM
Once again, I am :loling and :crying at the same time... hooray for KA and boohoo for TSO >_<

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 28th, 2004, 11:30:33 AM
What ever happened to Darren? Last I seen him he was fighting in the gladiator arena on Hera's board. Man I didn't know how much everyone hated my former board members. Ducks head down. :rolleyes

As far as I know Soth is long gone. Unfortunately he was my guide to the board back in the long ago. I really was not in the know back then. I didn't know how much Martin aka Saurron had taken offense to the Shrine. I thought they where having issues over other real life problems. Now I hear from Mark aka Mockdane a couple of months ago. How he was hurt by Soth. That he felt like what we where doing back then was a betrayal to something he started.

We where popular for a while, I just wanted to write stories. I felt like I was endlessly defending myself all the time. Just for being a vamp. Now I know some of the reasons, it was not me personally but what had been done. I have always tried to be nice and friendly to everyone. (Who can be perfect.) not me. lol.

I'm glad to be on board. If anything ebil needs to be done just point me in the right direction. Also If I can get a Master?

I remember a thread long ago with me and Raz and her sister. I think Razz thought I would bump heads with her and fight. I sure was encouraged by those around me. I didn't know Razz that good but I had fun rping with her sister. I said to those speaking to me. "Hey they didn't do anything me. Its just rp people relax."

People are motivated by revenge on this GAME. Cries as he says it. I just want to write stories!!! Okay, I'm not crying actually. What I'm saying is that I want to forget the past and enjoy my future. Thanks for accepting me. Now that, that is out of the way, can I have Redeemer Pleaaassseeeee...........

:D

Razielle Shadana
Nov 28th, 2004, 05:51:17 PM
LMAO!

No you can't have Ree! I said so, so nah. =P

As for the rest, past is past and I refuse to dwell on it any longer, nor rehash who did what to who. But bridges have most definately been burned on many levels there.. Which is really a shame.

But like you said, you weren't around for the majority of it, so we = cool ;)

On another note: when are we going to commence with the mass destruction of our enemies and who can I eat?

Redeemer
Nov 28th, 2004, 08:52:35 PM
[i] Now that, that is out of the way, can I have Redeemer Pleaaassseeeee...........

:D

:lol

Well, I didn't know I was wanted so much, Dalamar! >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 29th, 2004, 06:45:10 PM
Originally posted by Salem Ave
Once again, I am :loling and :crying at the same time... hooray for KA and boohoo for TSO >_<

BAM, she's taken the bait. Thanks Salem for being such a good sport about this. Although *coffcoff* Vega was an integral part of Thareena being put into power, so when push comes to shove you do have him on TSO's side now. Although I'm not sure what they could do. (hopefully kill Rasha!! *crosses fingers*)

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 29th, 2004, 10:19:48 PM
Pale skin, green eyes whats not to like. Purrrr....:smokin

Han Fernua
Nov 30th, 2004, 12:44:33 AM
BAM, she's taken the bait. Thanks Salem for being such a good sport about this. Although *coffcoff* Vega was an integral part of Thareena being put into power, so when push comes to shove you do have him on TSO's side now. Although I'm not sure what they could do. (hopefully kill Rasha!! *crosses fingers*)

Man, your leading her on good. I can't believe she is even still talking. I was looking for a good question to ask and I got a good answer to it. How could Je'gan's actions be more "Noble" when all he was doing was protecting someone that was killing people? Does that make sense? If he wanted to protect him he should have stopped him. And using a baby to justify him? Please. But with all that, what about what he did with the officers? He went out at the end and just started killing them for the heck of it. It wasn't defense, it wasn't protection. What kind of a delusion is she seeing? Or what is it that she is on?

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 30th, 2004, 02:36:59 AM
don't forget Thareena's finger tapping on the datapad. Hello recording!

Daria Nytherciria
Nov 30th, 2004, 06:33:37 AM

I don't know how Vega will react, exactly, but I know he will be pretty damn angry. Perhaps he will try and get in touch with Thareena... see if he can get in touch with his old friends :mneh

Redeemer
Nov 30th, 2004, 11:10:49 AM
Originally posted by Vampyre Dalamar
Pale skin, green eyes whats not to like. Purrrr....:smokin

You're too kind, Dal. *blows a kiss*

Gash
Dec 3rd, 2004, 07:00:51 PM
How could Je'gan's actions be more "Noble" when all he was doing was protecting someone that was killing people? Does that make sense? If he wanted to protect him he should have stopped him. And using a baby to justify him? Please. But with all that, what about what he did with the officers? He went out at the end and just started killing them for the heck of it. It wasn't defense, it wasn't protection.

Well, I figured at the time that what I was doing worked on a few different levels. First, it was about killing people. Second, it was giving at least a tiny show of Order solidarity for the TSO Elders. Third, it was to tick off Rivin. That's in no particular order, folks.

I've got an RP with him that's gonna start up soon...more of the same, but on a non-NR world. I'm not going to object should some of our resident Dark Jedi join in.

Hint, hint.

Silus Xilarian
Dec 3rd, 2004, 07:02:07 PM
Originally posted by Daria Nytherciria
I don't know how Vega will react, exactly, but I know he will be pretty damn angry. Perhaps he will try and get in touch with Thareena... see if he can get in touch with his old friends :mneh

yay! I'll get the strippers =D

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 3rd, 2004, 07:17:00 PM
Gash - we're not questioning what you did as Je'gan, or what Rivin did as Rivin... But RASHA VILL is what's blowing our minds right now. :p

Gash
Dec 3rd, 2004, 07:19:00 PM
I've definitely noticed that. It's just that somebody said something about me, and I figured I might as well comment on it like the egotistical young man I am.

Besides. Rasha's responses don't need any more comments. That thread has been no small source of comic relief for days now.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 3rd, 2004, 07:40:53 PM
I know this is sort of asking for information about forums I don't have access to, and normally I wouldn't even ask...

But does anyone know if LV has noticed this yet? I'm guessing no.

Gash
Dec 3rd, 2004, 08:00:05 PM
All question of if it's OK to mention ANYTHING would be best run through Jen or Kelt. I'm a bit leery of doing that myself - I've recently had to fight a legitimacy battle on TGC and had an overlong runin with SWRPG's staff. I'd rather not get into any more trouble.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 4th, 2004, 03:22:25 AM
well anyway, I was guessing no. It doesn't matter. Don't worry about it. :)

(hey but if she's talked over IM to someone that's not in a locked forum ;))

Salem Ave
Dec 4th, 2004, 04:12:43 AM
But does anyone know if LV has noticed this yet? I'm guessing no.

I haven't spoken to her about it and as far as I can tell, no one else has either, otherwise she would have PMed me about it, panicking, probably ^_^;

Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
yay! I'll get the strippers =D

:mischief

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 4th, 2004, 08:37:57 AM
Hey can I get a link to this? Also is there anything I can do? This sounds interesting and cool. Maybe someone needs to be intimidated... hmmnnn?

Dalamar has fed on a Senator in his time.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 4th, 2004, 11:57:43 AM
nono no no !

The senator is already under LD's thumb, she needs no more urging. We're letting the characters do their thing. If I need you, though, I'll let you know. :)

Vampyre Dalamar
Dec 4th, 2004, 07:35:25 PM
Okay good luck. Just didn't want to be remiss in any duties. Humbly bows out.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 5th, 2004, 02:10:02 AM
nope you're fine. I just bought a house and will be VERY busy with related things until about mid January, so until then I don't have a spare brain cell for planning more exploits.

But as soon as I think of something I'll let ever'body know about it. :)

Han Fernua
Dec 5th, 2004, 11:07:35 PM
Originally posted by Gash
I've definitely noticed that. It's just that somebody said something about me, and I figured I might as well comment on it like the egotistical young man I am.

Besides. Rasha's responses don't need any more comments. That thread has been no small source of comic relief for days now.

I'm sorry if I said something to set you off. It was not that I was saying what Je'gan was doing was...well anything. It was just that Rasha seems to think things that do not fall in line and so I was mocking her...but using the stuff about Je'gan to do it...right...

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36995

There is the thread Dal, in case you didnt find it yet. I find it quite funny that a whole lot of things can happen just by this one conversation. I think it was bad enough that Rivin attacked, and it would have been harder to get a fix on the who and why, then going after the TSO. But now that Rasha is handing it to us on a silver plater, there is hardly anything she can do to not have someone go after them. Unless her whole aggenda is to have the TSO get wiped out. I dont know why she would do that, when one of her other characters in in the TSO...

Gash
Dec 6th, 2004, 08:44:21 AM
Two of her characters, actually: she also plays Ida Knoe. I'd be inclined to think it's just a misguided attempt at diplomatic openness, almost definitely not approved by any of TSO's leaders.

No worries, Han; I didn't take it wrong, and I'm sorry if it looked like I did.

Salem Ave
Dec 6th, 2004, 09:55:47 AM
Yep, she hasn't attempted to consult anyone else about how to deal with the questions, so there's nothing the rest of us can do about that now :\ le sigh

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2004, 02:28:21 PM
Sorry.

I think Rognan needs to post now, as it appears she isn't going to take the next one. And then I'll try to wrap this up in the next few posts.

And no, TSO is not going to be wiped out. Thats silly talk. :) However, TSo may not be able to use Corellia as a base of operations, much like the Jedi had to leave Dagobah after TSE destroyed the GJO there.

^^optimism speaking, as I'm sure nothing of the sort will happen, and this will become an RPing dead end due to whining/screaming/shouting/threatening.

Gash
Dec 6th, 2004, 05:53:46 PM
As long as the screaming, shouting and threatening are all IC, I for one am perfectly OK with that :D

Han Fernua
Dec 6th, 2004, 09:49:52 PM
Well, I'd post, but the two of you are still talking about...stuff that has nothing to do with Rog. When I see something thats post replying to, or if I just need to say something, then I will. Right now, Rog doesn't feel all that comfortable with Rasha around. So he's doing the silent and listening thing. So you two can go have a cup of tea and then call me when your done. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 7th, 2004, 07:42:06 PM
Originally posted by Gash
As long as the screaming, shouting and threatening are all IC, I for one am perfectly OK with that :D

sorry I believe it'll be OOC. ^_^;

Salem Ave
Dec 8th, 2004, 03:42:00 AM
sorry I believe it'll be OOC. ^_^;

>_< yup, Rie will go nuts! have fun :mneh

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:16:07 PM
Oh, I always enjoy sticking my bare hand into the hornets nest.

And no, that's not some sick innuendo. :x