PDA

View Full Version : To Smile Again(Rivin, Natia)

Aleona Quinn
Oct 6th, 2004, 08:58:04 AM
Aley smiles to herself as she thinks of what she's done in her life. One of the better things was saving Natia's life. She saw the potential in that girl as a young child. And now she wants to reconnect with that girl. She's looked for her and has finally found her and sent a message to her.

The day of meeting has arrived, and she's sitting in a park on Talus. Aside from a couple of small encounters with Rivin lately, she's been happy with her life. She's gone and visited with her family. Well done more then just visit. But always her wanderlust gets her and she heads off again. She leans back against a tree, closes her eyes and waits.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 6th, 2004, 11:35:58 AM
A hand comes from around the tree, and across Aley's neck, pulling her head back into the tree rather hard. She then hears a familiar voice wisper.

"Hello sweety. If you screem, your voice box will see my lightsaber.... Again."

Aleona Quinn
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:16:55 PM
Aley is about to scream when she hears Rivins voice. Except for those that know her, most believe her not to be a Force user. She finds she can move about easier that way. She cuts off her scream before it even comes out.

"Leave me alone once and for all. I have no wish for you to be here so leave. Now."

Aley goes through her thoughts, trying to figure out how Rivin could have found her here. She's been using different names to make it harder for ppl to track her.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:21:47 PM
Rivin Grins as he moves in front of Aleona.

"I was rather suprised, and happy to see my favorate play toy was here on a Sith world. It has been some time since we talked, I just wanted to make sure your life hasn't been TOO good."

Rivin Grins and knees Aleona in the Gut, and moves to drag her off into a back ally.

Aleona Quinn
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:31:05 PM
Aley just glares at Rivin while he's talking and when he goes to knee her in the gut, she does her best to block the blow, but due to her fear of Rivin, she fails miserably. She struggles heavily as Rivin drags her off, wanting to scream, but wanting to keep her voice box intact more.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:39:45 PM
Once Rivin gets Aleona into the Ally, he pushes her to the wall, draws a vibroblade, and starts slashing Aley's face, arms, and chest. He says after the first Slash,

"remember, no screeming..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:39:54 PM
*Natia is not pleased in the slightest about being on Talus. A Sith held planet. But when she got a message from an unknown sender asking her to meet them on Talus, and that it was urgent, she came. How could she not come. Though she is being very watchful and observent, just in case this is a trap.

She's dressed in her normal black leather bodysuit, black leather knee high boots, black leather gloves. At her waist is a dark blue belt which her lightsaber is hanging off of. On her shoulders is her black hooded cloak, the hood pulled up and over her head, hiding her face in shadow. If ppl think that she's supposed to be there, perfect. They won't alert others to her presence*

Aleona Quinn
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:42:17 PM
Aley lets herself crumble to the ground where she curls up, biting her lip to keep herself from screaming. She does her best to protect her vital areas, but makes no move to actually stop Rivin.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:49:26 PM
Rivin looks down at Aleona.

"You are so pathitic."

Rivin starts to Kick Aleona, anywhere he can.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:57:58 PM
*Natia pauses slightly in her walking to the park. Fear, anger, hate. Those emotions are here, coming from someone. Just around the corner.

Why, why must this happen when she's trying to keep a low profile about why she's here. And what she is.

She unclips her lightsaber and steps around the corner. Her empty hand shoots forward and she uses the Force to thrown Rivin away from Aleona. She's shocked to see Aleone curled up like she is, and she has no idea who Rivin is*

You shall not harm any more innocents.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 7th, 2004, 11:13:15 AM
Rivin is Tossed towards a near by wall, he quickly changes his position so that he hits the wall feet first, pushing off the wall he he flips into the air, draws both of his lightsabers and lands on his feet about 2 meters away from Natia, activating both his sabers.

"How come every time I go to have some fun with my friend here, somebody comes to intrupt me! This is your one warning to leave before I will have fun with you as well, you good-for-nothing, medling little girl!"

Aleona Quinn
Oct 7th, 2004, 12:39:32 PM
Aley looks up at Natia, a look of surprise on her face to see someone interfer with what Rivin is doing to her. She does not recognize Natia since she has changed alot since they last met.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2004, 12:43:08 PM
*Natia activates her lightsaber as she looks at Rivin*

I'm warning, you must leave this person alone and cease hurting her or you shall be punished.

*Natia looks at Rivin, trying to determine what his first move is since she knows he will do something since she is not leaving*

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 7th, 2004, 12:48:16 PM
"You have used your warning, and thus will not get another one."

Rivin then nods towards Natia, using the force to pull her fee out from under her, draging her towards him, his left saber gaurding himself from an attack, and his right saber slashing down at Natia's abdomen.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2004, 12:56:11 PM
*Natia silently curses to herself as her feet are pulled out from under her. Already this as taken on a new perspective for her. Get Aleona out of here, and herself as well.

As she is being pulled, she brings her lightsaber forward to knock Rivin's blow off to the side, causing it to barely miss her*

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 7th, 2004, 01:04:38 PM
As his Saber is knocked off to one side, Rivin lets that arm go out wide, as he places himself between Natia and Aleona, also allowing the tip of his right saber skim over top of Aleona's head.

He then quickly swings his Left lightsaber down towards Natia's neck.

Aleona Quinn
Oct 7th, 2004, 01:08:08 PM
Aley sees the saber coming at her so she pulls her head down even lower then it was causing the saber to just skim the tops of her horns.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2004, 01:10:38 PM
*Natia keeps her face completely emotionless as she quickly deactivates her lightsaber and rolls away from Rivin, knowing that she needs time to get back up to her feet if she is to be of any use*

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 7th, 2004, 01:17:32 PM
Rivin uses the force to lift Natia off the ground, and flings her into the far wall of the ally. Deactivating his lightsabers and putting them at his belt, he then walks over to Aleona and slings her over his shoulder, and starts to carry her down deaper into the ally.

Aleona Quinn
Oct 7th, 2004, 01:20:35 PM
Aley starts to hit and slap Rivin as best she can as he's carrying her deeper into the Aley.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2004, 01:22:44 PM
*Natia crumbles to the ground after she's hit the wall. She pushes herself to her feet and winces slightly as pain shoots through her right hip, obviously injured. She then goes to follow Rivin and Aley deeper into the alley, using the Force to try and pull Aley away from Rivin*

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 7th, 2004, 01:50:22 PM
Rivin turns when he feels the body on his shoulder is trying to be pulled away from him. Rivin desides that if she wants the girl that much, she will get her. But first Rivin picks up Natia with the force, and starts to spin her Faster, and faster, untill the whole world around her is nothing but a blur, he then uses the force to fling Aleona into the spinning Natia, letting Natia go just as Aleona Hits her.

Then at a fast walk Rivin approches the two of them again.

Aleona Quinn
Oct 8th, 2004, 09:27:46 AM
Aleona is greatful that she's no longer being held by Rivin. But as she looks up from hitting Natia and the landing on the ground, she skitters back towards a wall away from both Rivin and Natia.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 8th, 2004, 09:32:46 AM
*Natia closes her eyes, trying to block out the spinning world. Not an easy task when you're spinning faster and faster in the air. Then she's hit by something and both her and the something fall to the ground. Laying on the ground, head spinning from getting spun in a circle so much.

Hearing footsteps quickly approaching, she knows she has only a matter of seconds to get back to her feet. She keeps her eyes closed, instead, she relies on the Force to let her see. That way the world is not spinning as she slowly gets herself back to her feet. She's on her feet just as Rivin is about a foot from her.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 8th, 2004, 11:03:26 AM
As Rivin approching Natia, he sees that she is getting back up. Just as She is almost on her feet, Rivin kicks her in the face.

"You will learn not to interfere with a sith."

Rivin then uses the force to twist Natia's left knee to the point of breaking, and in to breaking a few of her ribs. But while he was doing that, his comm unit goes off. After answering it ad talking for a moment. Rivin looks back at the too girls.

"I'm sorry but our play time has been cut short. Duty calls." Looking directly at Aleona he says. "I'll be seeing YOU later."

At that point Rivin hurries off.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 8th, 2004, 12:14:27 PM
*Natia remains laying on the ground from when Rivin kicked her. What was she thinking of trying to stop a trained Sith. She had to try, and now because of it, she's going to be even more bummed up then she was before. Her ribs, hip, and knee are hurting immensly. A person she's admired for most of her life can't stand up to one person.

She starts to relax herself and push the pain she's feeling away, distancing herself from the pain.

After several moments, she opens her eyes and looks at Aleona*

Hi Aleona. Who's the Sith??

Aleona Quinn
Oct 8th, 2004, 12:24:55 PM
"Rivin"

Aley says in a quiet voice as she looks at Natia, still not recognizing her.

"We, we need to get away from here right now incase he returns. If we don't, well things will get worse."

Aley quickly moves over to Natia and goes to help her to stand.

"I thank you for your assistance, but you didn't need to help me."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 8th, 2004, 12:49:48 PM
Aleona, I had to help. That's what Jedi do. If there is trouble, and I am around, I will help.

And it's the least I could do for you, with all the help you've given me in the past.

*Natia smiles as she sees a look of confusion on Aleona's face*

Look, first we get someplace safe, then we tend to your injuries, then we get off this Sith filled planet and to a safer planet.

And no, I'm not going to hear any objections about it.

*Natia's very grateful for the help in moving since she doubts she'd be able to get very far on her own. She directs Aleona to the spaceport where she's got a ship waiting for her*