PDA

View Full Version : Returning Home ?

Oolana Taine
Oct 5th, 2004, 08:46:14 PM
An unmarked onyx X-wing circled in orbit above corellia, it's pilot unsure of what steps to take.

It's been so long, how do return to those I left behind. My personal matters are over now, the clans are appeased, my father is gone, and now I've come to reclaim my rightful place in the universe. Will anyone even remember me?

Decision made, she began her descent , returning to the family she knew she would always belong to.

Her ship pulled into the landing bay and Oolana may her way purposefully into the entrance of the recruitment hall.

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 7th, 2004, 08:20:54 AM
Standing in the docking bay, Je'gan looked out at the fighter as it sped towards him. The sense of the pilot was familiar, deeply so; he'd trained under Taine for a short time.

That had been a year ago, and in the time she'd been gone he'd progressed far. Now...

Now, he was her equal, if not more.

Welcome back, Oolana Taine.

Oolana Taine
Oct 7th, 2004, 10:54:25 PM
She could feel his welcome before it even reached her ears and smiled in response.

"Je'gan, wow," she had to repress the urge to say 'my how you've grown.' And she didn't mean it physically, she could feel the change in him, differences in his walk, his aura, and knew he had learned much since their days as master and pupil.

"Hi, how are you? How is everything?"

Oolana was eager for knowledge of what the Order had been up to, mostly because she did not like feeling like a stranger in the place she felt most at home.

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 8th, 2004, 05:27:38 AM
"I'm just fine," he said, smiling. "The Order's never been better; loads of new recruits, plenty of new plots. Plenty of room for a returning Sith Knight."

Oolana Taine
Oct 9th, 2004, 09:53:21 PM
"Wonderful," she was relieved to hear, and ready to return to her old life.

"So what have you been up to these days?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 11th, 2004, 07:06:07 AM
"This and that," he replaed with a noncommittal shrug, that grin still playing around his face. "Finished my tutelage under Southstar and got picked up after a few months by Vega Van Derveld. Took entirely too many Apprentices - I'm almost glad two of them disappeared. Tangled with some really nasty opponents. The usual.

"And...you?"

Oolana Taine
Oct 12th, 2004, 10:31:11 AM
"Oh, just decided to to head home to Ryloth to see how messed up everything was, and it was bad. But I was able to fix the problems as only a Sith Knight can." She smiled as she remembered the chaos of the events that took place. "It was an interesting homecoming, to say the least."

Oolana picked up her things, and began to walk towards the palace. "Come on," she motioned for Je'gan to follow her, "we can talk while I get settled in."

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 12th, 2004, 12:30:34 PM
He followed, cloak flaring around his ankles. Instinct almost guided him to fall into lockstep behind his former teacher; only a conscious decision led him to walk beside her and slightly behind. After all, she'd been a Knight for somewhat longer than he had. She had seniority.

They moved further into the Palace, navigating the corridors' enchantments with practiced ease.

Oolana Taine
Oct 19th, 2004, 07:51:25 AM
As her old room came into view, she turned to Je'gan and asked, "Would you like to come in for something to drink? I know I left pretty much all my foodstuffs here when I left."

"I should have some teabags and even some ale lying around."

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 19th, 2004, 01:25:24 PM
"Tea would be great. I'm not much of a drinker." For whatever reason, his disdain for alcohol had become an out-and-out hatred over the last few months. He'd have been able to drink the ale out of politesse, but he didn't know if his vaunted self-control would extend to covering distaste of that nature.

He opened the door and held it open with a long tendril of Shadow from his wrist, gesturing inside with his free hand.

Oolana Taine
Nov 2nd, 2004, 12:20:15 PM
Oolana walked into the room and many memories flooded her mind as she took in the familiar surroundings. She headed straight for the cupboard and pulled out her teapot.

"Please make yourself comfortable," she said while filling the pot. The room was a tad messy, but it was still full of her lavish decor. The red velvet couch and chaisse were covered with pillows, all chosen on their appeal to the the sense of touch. And an extravagant down quilt covered the back of the couch that was full of vibrant reds, purples and, blues.

As the water was boiling, she rinsed out some glasses and asked, "Do you take anything with your tea? I've got some sugar and dehydrated creamer if you'd like."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 2nd, 2004, 01:30:23 PM
"No, I don't," he replied after a moment's thought. The Shadow flicked about and re-coiled around his forearm. "Just plain tea, I suppose.

"What are your plans, now that you've come back?"

Oolana Taine
Nov 3rd, 2004, 04:11:06 PM
"I'd like to get back to teaching mostly. I'll surely take part in some missions when needed, and I have to have some days of reaking havoc on innocents. I'd go crazy without that and end up taking it out on the apprentices."

The water had finished boiling and she poured it into the mugs, right on top of the bags she had placed within. As the water turned amber and slowly cooled, she carried the mugs over to Je'gan and sat down on the chaise.

"I also plan on sticking around, there are a few more things to finalize elsewhere, but this will always be where I return to."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:10:44 PM
"I see..."

One mug floated smoothly to a delicate grip from the tips of his fingers; raising it to his mouth, he sipped deeply.

"Very nice. You have good taste."

Oolana Taine
Nov 24th, 2004, 12:22:15 AM
"Thank you," she said as she took a sip for her self. The warm beverage made it feel like her journey was finally over, that she had once in for all settled in and returned home.

"Yes, I definitely love teaching, mind games are so much fun to play with an apprentice. Breaking in the young is definitely something I take much pleasure in."

"WHat about you, do you enjoy toying with th youth of the order? Or is teaching driving you nuts?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 24th, 2004, 01:08:35 PM
"I liked it at first. Then I ended up with six Apprentices on my hands." His voice was deadpan - although it was, in fact, the truth.

"So I gave back to the Order. Drake Shadowstalker - you know Darke? - is just days away from Knight. After my current students are done, I'm thinking of taking a sabbatical and focusing on my own training. Or perhaps just a vacation."