PDA

View Full Version : request for a Jedi knight

Senator Thareena
Oct 5th, 2004, 07:43:33 PM
<a href=http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36995>Chandrila is under attack by an unknown assailant.</a> I would appreciate some help on the ground, because as a Senator it is not feasible for me to do anything about them, except politically.

Politically, Thareena will be in the thread, keeping track on the situation via police scanner/ SW equivalent. <strike>:I will RP the planetary security on the ground, would like a Jedi to back them up.</strike> I decided not to RP the ground forces, and so whoever else responds to this thread should probably do that.

Thanks! If you're interested you should post away!

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 7th, 2004, 11:17:20 AM
Are there any Jedi that are going to stop me? Or are the groop of you content on letting me slaughter millions? I'm going to be doing one Post per day that thread is open untill a jedi comes to stop me. I'm NPCing the planatary forces, but will let the Jedi that shows up take over when they get there.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 7th, 2004, 04:21:00 PM
One- why would we be content? Silly question :p

two- not all of us can post and commit to another thread

three- if someone has the time and wants to, they will :)

Serena Laran
Oct 7th, 2004, 05:09:11 PM
What's a 'groop'?

Pierce Tondry
Oct 7th, 2004, 08:10:54 PM
Usually, I'd have been the first to respond to an attack on Chandrila, but I've been busy, plus I have other threads I need to post to first. So, can't help you.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 11th, 2004, 12:07:43 PM
woo way to go Rognan!

Rognan Dar
Oct 11th, 2004, 04:38:12 PM
And Rivin doesn't seem to be around...

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 12th, 2004, 03:09:10 PM
I was just out for the week end and when I was on I was not in te mood to be evil. I'm posting again.