PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Others(Quay)

Telexia Xio
Oct 5th, 2004, 09:56:36 AM
Telexia has spent the better part of her day trying to find where two ppl live in the Grounds. It just might be that one of these ppl may end up being killed. She's talked with her Master and he suggested that she gets to know the two mothers or soon to be mothers. That's exactly what she's going to do.

She stops infront of a door and looks at the door number. Yup, it matches the room number for Quay'na Rakai. She takes a deep breath and knocks on the door, going over in her head exactly what she's going to say.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 6th, 2004, 07:40:26 PM
Relax, take it easy, get off your feet... How many times had she heard these phrases from her father and soon-to-be-stepmom, Chani.

Luckily, they had gone out for a bite to eat and Quay was glad to have some time to herself.

The Padawan had been reading on the sofa when she heard the knock on the door. She wondered who that could be as she slowly got to her feet.

Her belly looked as if it were ready to pop, but she still had a four more weeks to go and wondered if she would truly make it that far.

"Coming..." She called as she waddled and that was pretty much what it was now. Boy, did she feel like a duck...a huge duck.

Opening the door, she saw a blonde-haired woman waiting.

"May I help you?" Quay'Na asked kindly with a smile.

Telexia Xio
Oct 7th, 2004, 09:41:37 AM
Telexia puts on a smile as Quay opens her door.

"Um, hi. My names Telexia and I was wondering, if, maybe we could get to know each other. As friends. My Master has suggested I maybe get to know you."

Telexia continues to smile, but feels rather stupid at how things came out.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 7th, 2004, 06:06:38 PM
That was a strange request, but nonetheless Quay stepped aside to allow the young woman to enter.

"Sure, I'm always up to meeting new people. I've just never had them come knocking on my door." She said this with a slight laugh to ease Telexia's mind.

"You'll have to forgive me, I seem to have a dry sense of humor since I've become pregnant." Quay said with a smile as she closed the door behind the young woman.

She showed her into the main living area and offered her a seat on the sofa, where Quay took a seat as well.

"Well, if I may ask, who's your Master?" The Padawan asked lightly.

Telexia Xio
Oct 8th, 2004, 09:20:56 AM
Telexia takes a seat on the couch when she gets to the main living area.

"My Master is Wei Wu Wei. I hope I haven't caught you at a bad time."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 10th, 2004, 07:14:47 AM
"Oh, not at all, Telexia. Wei is my Master as well. It's good to meet some other students. Since my return alot of my other friends have left, so I'm thrilled to meet new ones. Would you care for something to drink?" Quay offered with a smile.

Telexia Xio
Oct 10th, 2004, 08:36:04 AM
"A glass of water if it's not to much to ask for. So, why did you leave?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 10th, 2004, 08:36:09 PM
"Hold that thought." Quay said as she got up and fetched the two of them two glasses of water.

After she gave her guest a glass of ice water she returned to her seat.

"Well, I was at loose ends at that time. I really didn't think I belonged here at that time, in fact I wasn't quite sure where I belonged. But once out there and seeing how things were, I knew I needed guidance or I wouldn't stand a chance and I came back. I was lucky to have been reaccepted."

Telexia Xio
Oct 11th, 2004, 09:37:04 AM
"The Jedi, and Master Wei in particular are very understanding. They probably understood that you needed time to sort things out and so accepted you back when you came back."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 11th, 2004, 07:14:47 PM
"Yes, Master Wei has been very understanding of me." She took a sip of her water. "So, what about you? What brought you here?"

Telexia Xio
Oct 12th, 2004, 11:11:10 AM
"The Force."

Telexia says at first without thinking.

"Well, actually it's a bit more then that. It's because I'm a Force user that brought me here. I had to leave my home because they would have killed me if I hadn't have left."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2004, 08:46:35 PM
Quay nearly dropped her glass. "Your'e kidding me, that is terrible. Why in the universe would that happen, just because you are a Force user?"

Telexia Xio
Oct 13th, 2004, 10:10:07 AM
Telexia laughs slightly.

"I know this may sound a bit old fashioned, but they believe that Force Users are in fact witches and they don't want witches so they kill us. That way of thinking has made several Force users turn to the Darkside."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 13th, 2004, 08:07:11 PM
"That's very understandable. Though, I'm glad that you didn't join in with them. We need all the Jedi we can get. It must've been a scary time, I couldn't imagine."

Telexia Xio
Oct 15th, 2004, 10:14:14 AM
"Things were fine until I had one of my visions out in public. It was then that I had to get out of there. Things were only bad if they knew you to be a Force user but they had no way of finding out unless you revealed yourself."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2004, 06:58:30 AM
"I know what you mean, I had a similar episode happen to me at a villiage carnival and everyone found out. I suppose they kinda thought I was a witch too, because we had to move out of town. My mother was so ashamed to find out that I could mentally speak with animals, but I could. My father and my aunt and uncle were all impressed, but the town folk got scared and we had to move."

Telexia Xio
Nov 8th, 2004, 10:54:10 AM
"I'm sorry to hear that your Mother felt ashamed. So, how long have you been speaking with animals?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 14th, 2004, 12:06:24 AM
"Since I was very young, I suppose. I'm not exactily sure what age. It was more of a game at first and as I got older I realized this was something special I could do."

Telexia Xio
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:31:55 AM
"As kids, everything's just a game."

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 22nd, 2004, 09:09:11 PM
"Yes, I agree. But, then you grow and flourish and see everything in a different light. Somethings are better than others and I'm sure you know what I mean."

Telexia Xio
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:49:52 AM
"I know."