PDA

View Full Version : Pledging an Oath

Adraudia Basillie
Oct 2nd, 2004, 12:03:45 PM
A woman clad in red organic body armor bowed before those hearing her petition to join the Sith Order. Her hair was brown naturally, but was highlighted with blue and white streaks. As she spoke, her head remained lowered out of respect for those present."My name, honored Elders, is Adraudia of the Striking Serpent clan. I hail from Dathomir. I have heard of your laws regarding this and have come to ask if I may join, as the Lady Vader requested."

Character Profile: Adraudia is fiercely loyal to those she trusts and to people of authority. She comes across childlike due to her growing up in a society that does not have much in the way of technology. This causes frustration at times and also fear when coming in contact with technology that is new to her, and she cannot figure it out for herself. Don't take this lightly, she is very smart and can adapt if forced to. She has quite a mean streak too, especially when males are concerned. Not entirely her fault.. a by product from being born upon in a Matriarchal society ;).

Character History: Adraudia is a Witch from Dathomir, one of the first members of a new Clan that worships Vicet, the goddess of the Dark Side. She was originally one of the Nightstalkers, a Clan of Dark Witches, but was converted by Sorsha. She has taken upon one of the 'centipedes'... a creature that she has a symbiotic relationship with her that can physically take her over at times- not necessarily 'possession'. could be a boost of adrenaline during a fight for mere survival. It serves as a conduit to Vicet.

Ever since joining Vicet's cause, Adraudia has remained loyal to serving Sorsha and the Lady Vader. Adraudia was chosen to bring the Elder to Dathomir for a meeting with Sorsha in preperation to reconcile differences of the past. During that time, she had learned alot about Lady Vader and pledged herself to her because of a mutual heritage.

Character Motivations: To continue the good relations between the Sisters of Chaos and the Sith Order, Adraudia wishes to become a liason of sorts, like Vega. She also feels that being trained by Lady Vader in the ways of the Dark Side would be a honor unto itself.

Character Skills: She is an expert hunter and tracker. Can easily survive in the wilderness. She is skilled with bladed weapons, other archiac weapons, and her lightsabre, eventho she does not use it all that often due to her disliking of technology. She only knows how to use it at all because of Sorsha's introduction of the weapon to her clan. Her training in the ways of the Force have merely been to accentuate abilities she already possessed. Heightening her physical senses, speed, fighting etc... somethings already taught as a Nightsister.

When it comes to anything technological, she can't use it. Plain and simple. Stick her in a city, she is dumb :)

Why should we accept you: I have been enjoying this character alot and i think Adraudia would make an interesting addition to the Order because she is quirky. Being on Corellia to train gives the character much growth and the character interaction would be lots of fun for me and for whom I RP with. I hope :)

Roleplaying example:

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35457
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35406
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36365

Do you understand that your application can be rejected: "Yes...."

Have you read the rules: "Aye."

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 2nd, 2004, 12:12:05 PM
Yes :thumbup

Southstar
Oct 2nd, 2004, 04:28:02 PM
Yes

Je'gan Olra'en
Oct 2nd, 2004, 08:44:47 PM
I'm inclined to acquiesce to your proposal.

Rasha Vill
Oct 4th, 2004, 09:34:39 AM
YES! YES! YES! OHHHH! YES!

Or should I say, Yes I think you should be aloud to join.

Lady Vader
Oct 7th, 2004, 03:42:00 PM
A hearty YES.

Welcome to the family, Adraudia. :)

Now to find you a suitable room and begin your training.

Adraudia Basillie
Oct 7th, 2004, 04:17:03 PM
:smokin

Oh wait... ahem

"Thank you Elders. I am honored to be a part of the Sith Order."