PDA

View Full Version : masterless padawans?

James Prent
Sep 30th, 2004, 11:12:40 PM
do we have any?

Neyasha
Sep 30th, 2004, 11:26:09 PM
Leten Snat, and V'aelna are two that I play.

James Prent
Oct 1st, 2004, 01:02:12 AM
you have two and one already recieving training? Then they're pretty far down on the list of people who need a master, if such a list exists.

First priority: RPers who have only one character, and that character is a masterless GJO padawan

Second Priority: RPers who have more than one character, but only one in GJO and that character is a masterless GJO padawan

Third Priority: Rpers who have more than one character in GJO and one is a masterless padawan.

Fourth priority would be the RPer who qualifies for the Third priority but has a second masterless padawan as well. Sorry.

(the above is all my opinion, but I will be picking padawans on the above)

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 1st, 2004, 03:08:43 PM
Leten Had a master (Xazor), but we all know what happened.
V'aelna has never had a master.

Other in the GJO I have are:
Shanaria Fabool (Padawan to Dasquian)
Neyasha (Padawan to Wei)
Valora Ashen (Youngling)

I'm in no hurry to get masters for Leten, and V'aelna

Rognan Dar
Oct 1st, 2004, 05:38:56 PM
I just looked over the Jedi Roll Call thread thats stickied and saw that there is very little people that need masters. Not as much as I was thinking anyway. But there could still be some that are not listed, since access to the TA is not handed out to every new recruit.

As a suggestion, though, it might be good to have a new roll call go up. And then maybe from that we could then re-make a list of all the masterless people that are still around.

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 8th, 2004, 10:34:14 PM
Very, very, very strange. :lol

I remember a time when we had so many padawans that fresh-out-of-the-council-room Knights took on 4 or 5 of them, just to keep them from leaving. ^_^;

Incidentally, I'm still around.

Rognan Dar
Oct 9th, 2004, 03:45:33 PM
Yes, thats what it use to be. But I dont know what ever happened to that list and the people. I know that a few of them were another character for someone that was already in. But I guess without anyone to train them they lost interest in them.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 9th, 2004, 04:47:26 PM
A new role-call could always be started. I'll get to it tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it, when I catch up with the posting :)

Rognan Dar
Oct 9th, 2004, 06:11:24 PM
If you do it should be were everyone can get to it. That way we can get everyone thats part of the GJO to post to it. :)

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 10th, 2004, 03:48:00 PM
I am going to keep the roll call in here. I shall make a general annoucemement to post to it and if they do not have access to Avalon... to post in Arcan to get said access and post :)