PDA

View Full Version : Denouement of Fates

Zarell Karna
Sep 29th, 2004, 03:38:41 AM
Zarell Karna blew a wisp of hair from her eyes and looked upon the Keep, how was she going to cordially introduce herself to the Sisters of Chaos or initiate contact even. She had some Jedi training and that was before the dark day that had taken her fiancee in a single act of remorseless violence. And the events immediately following that had driven her here to Ch'nodos. Zarell had fled guilt, the old ways, and criminal charges forever. Cut cleanly in two with a lightsaber blade by the very one clipped to the sash tied around the waist of her inner robes.

An eyebrow raised above her green eyes, Zarell assessed that contact will be granted strictly by the Sister's terms and in their own predisposed time if ever she realized. For all her intrepid valour it was shaken at it's core. Was this her final denouement or her reckoning onto other greater possibilities. An answer only they whom inhabit this Keep can provide.

Zarell would wait all day if she had to, a week or a year. She could survive off the creatures cohabiting the planet, though they were disgusting chitinous arachnoidal lifeforms but she had heard tales of other survivors or peoples claiming anything related to crustacean tastes well like... a delicacy.

The act made her face screw up and Zarell wanted to gag at the thought of consuming something that crawled beneath the stones or dug down into the dark earth, and decided to shift her presumptious wanderlust thoughts back to the present. The endeavor at hand was far too serious and dire. So on she waited, calming her nerves by the Force and awaited something, anything to happen. So long as she found the answers.

imported_Arriana Rezner
Sep 29th, 2004, 10:14:21 AM
“Well?” A voice spoke, questioningly, from above. Atop the Bitter Gate a young woman sat cross-legged, scrutinizing Zarell with an incredulous frown. “Do you mean to stand there gawking in silence all day?”

Zarell Karna
Sep 29th, 2004, 05:58:15 PM
"Well? Do you mean to stand there gawking in silence all day?" Zarell straightened up and her eyes found the source of the question that punctuated the silence. One of the Sisters sat crosslegged upon the Bitter Gate that kept the infelicitious out and dark secrets in. She bit down on her upperlip, through Force recognition, she identified Arriana Rezner as a Sister of Chaos.

Zarell watched the woman and answered very gently, "No, of course not. I came here seeking the Sisters of Chaos and meant no trespass." Her green eyes unwavering and possessing an unflinching power over her other physical faculties.

imported_Arriana Rezner
Sep 30th, 2004, 11:50:13 AM
The redhead looked perplexed. “The sisters of what? Chaos? Why would you ever go looking for such a thing as chaos- let alone women who claim to be its kin?”

Zarell Karna
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:07:13 PM
She had seen Arriana's perplexed expression, she too naturally realized what a foolhardy and mortal undertaking Zarell had undergone.

Zarell responded assuredly, "Chaos like the seasons themselves uncover their own children. And thus I am here and have no where else to go. I know the name of the One you adhere to."

imported_Arriana Rezner
Oct 2nd, 2004, 03:16:02 AM
“Such pretty words.” An amused smirk dimpled Arriana’s cheeks.

“You seem to know more about me and this place than I do – enlighten me.”

Zarell Karna
Oct 2nd, 2004, 02:38:07 PM
"Oh no, I don't claim any privilaged knowledge of you... or of this place neither. Only aware that this planet... Ch'nodos harbors a sect of religious Dark Jedi," she spoke and paused. "And that is all I know."