PDA

View Full Version : Weapon of mystery (Jez, Closed)

Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:47:50 AM
Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

Weapon of mystery (Jez, Closed)

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-23-2004 05:43 AM Post #1

Kyzer had just goten up a few hours ago and was now searching for the Jez's room. She had forgotten to tell him where her room was and now he was wandering through the halls thinking he might ask someone but he didn't run into anyone in the halls

After awhile of more wandering the hell felt more hot then it had just before. He moved closer to the source of the hear. He knew it must be coming from Jez's room since she had told him she had a Forge of sorts in her room and it would be hot in the area even if i hadn't been lit for several hours

He came apon a door and knocked on it. He straitened his robes but then felt silly and stoped, He wanted to see this weapon Jez had spoken about.

Add Kyzer Rayne to your buddy list Add Kyzer Rayne to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Kyzer Rayne Click Here to See the Profile for Kyzer Rayne Click here to Send Kyzer Rayne a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-23-2004 05:49 AM Post #2

A shrill yell escaped passed Jezebella's lips as a knock sounded on the door. She had been so close to adjusting the crystal just right when someone had.. who dared? She hissed and set the weapon down back on its stand before she whipped around and stalked toward the door. Despite her anger, she managed to catch sight of herself in a mirror and stopped short before she flung the door open.

Ripping the goggles off her head, she ran her hands through her long black hair, straightening it somewhat and wiped the grease from her cheeks. Turning back to the door, she pressed her hand against the identi-lock and arched a brow when it flew open.

"Oh, its you."

Add Jezebella Shadana to your buddy list Add Jezebella Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Jezebella Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Jezebella Shadana Click here to Send Jezebella Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-23-2004 05:54 AM Post #3

Kyzer saw that she wasnt in the happiest mood at the moment "I hope I'm not interupting anything" He said looking past her and into the room before returning his gaze to her.

Add Kyzer Rayne to your buddy list Add Kyzer Rayne to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Kyzer Rayne Click Here to See the Profile for Kyzer Rayne Click here to Send Kyzer Rayne a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-23-2004 06:29 AM Post #4

"Nah.. just working on the weapons." She smiled and stepped back, canting her head back. "Come in. I suppose I can take a short break." She added, then moved away from the door so she could fiddle with the gauntlet saber a bit more. Kneeling down, she picked up a fallen crystal shard and set it on the desk before her, a yawn escaping passed her lips.

Add Jezebella Shadana to your buddy list Add Jezebella Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Jezebella Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Jezebella Shadana Click here to Send Jezebella Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-23-2004 06:36 AM Post #5

Kyzer steped inside and closed the door behind himself. He saw the yawn escape her lips and realized she'd propubly been up all night working in here "Thought i'd stop by and see this weapon you talked about the other day."

Last edited by Kyzer Rayne on 08-25-2004 at 10:24 PM