Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:47:34 AM
Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

Alliance: Revisited

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-22-2004 08:46 PM Post #1

Being a mother was something Razielle had never requested for herself. It was not something she was prepared to know how to deal with, but it was also one of those things that you didn't really have much choice about, instincts kicked in.

Somara was a tiny baby but she was so like both her Mother and Father already as to comical. Diagnostics had provided them with the knowledge that she was growing - fast. She would age nearly a year for each standard month. By the time she was a full year old, she would be the size and have the mindset of a 10-12 year old girl. After that, her aging would settle out for a while though it seemed.

But who really knew? The child was a violation of natural laws, her blood carried traits of ghouls, vampyres, and the native inhabitants of Kirrek. Anything was possible.

But whatever the future held for Somara, her mother would protect her with the predator instincts that ruled her heart. Razielle saught out the one being she knew that could grant Somara unquestionable, unending and unbetrayable loyalty and protection. A Demon.

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-27-2004 05:00 PM Post #2

“Arrre you sss-ure this is wise?” Salem inquired, as he looked over Razielle shoulder at the summoning tome she was cradling in her arms. Their last attempt at conjuring a being from another plane had opened the floodgates to some hell dimension, letting all manner of mischief making imps free into the Cabal stronghold. Salem wasn’t all that eager to let Lucidique and her ilk run rampant again.

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-28-2004 03:23 PM Post #3

"I'm sure.. Besides I know what you're thinking. It was us that let them out. I don't know yet how the realms were melded for a time but it wasn't from our pact with Lucidique. Something else happened."

It seemed almost profane to summon the sucubus to their own bedroom, but thats where Somara was. Razielle didn't think it wise to drag a tiny baby up battlements just for the sake of summoning a Demon. If Lucidique wanted to take exception to it - so be it. She was being summoned, not invited for tea.

"Well...here goes."

With great resolve, Razielle spoke aloud the summons to bring forth Lucidique. Nothing happened.. Baffled she looked to Salem, he just looked like he wanted to say 'told you so'.

The room was suddenly filled with laughter, truely amused laughter at that.

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-28-2004 03:28 PM Post #4

"Razielle! Salem! Hi there, my pets! Were you looking for me? I'm so sorry to be the Demon to inform you, but you don't have the power to summon me anymore. One of your own left the portal open, I come and go now on MY time."

With a puff of pink smoke and sparkles, Luci appeared lounging on Salem's side of the bed. She lay on her stomach, idly kickingher feet which were crossed at the ankles. Giving Raz a little wink, the Demoness continued.

But I did hear your little incantation, out of curiosity what can I do for you, sweets?"

Last edited by Lucidique on 07-28-2004 at 03:36 PM
Add Lucidique to your buddy list Add Lucidique to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Lucidique Click Here to See the Profile for Lucidique Click here to Send Lucidique a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-28-2004 03:32 PM Post #5

Salem observed the succubus in silence for a moment, as she reveled in her freedom. “We want you to find u-sss anotherrr demon. One who will listen to us, and guard something preciousss for us.”

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-28-2004 03:56 PM Post #6

This was not good. Demons about that couldn't be controlled? Razielle would put an end to that as soon as Somara was a bit older and she had more time. Fixing a stoney stare on Lucidique, she waited to hear what the Sucubus had to say about Salem's request.

"Sounds to me like you don't need a Demon at all Salem. What you need is...a Familiar. A guardian designed to watch over something."

A coo from the other side of the bed told Luci all she needed to know. Her little gift to Razielle in the way of tweaking Salem's desire had born more than just a few hours of fun. They now had a child. How disgustingly sweet. It was no concern of her's anymore.. she had Heidegger now.

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-28-2004 04:00 PM Post #7

“Parrrdon me for not being well-versssed in the nature of your wretched kind,” the vampire snapped. He caught an odd look from the demon. It was not normal for Salem to make outbursts such as these. His eyes fell to the ground as he reigned in his emotions. “A familiarrr, then. Brrring usss one. Now.”

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-28-2004 07:16 PM Post #8

"You're so demanding Salem! You need discipline. Razielle needs to get you in bed more and tame you a bit in my humble opinion. I'll see what I can do to help her out.. Free of charge of course Raz!"

Luci gave a conspirator's wink to Razielle before cracking her knuckles and setting about getting the happy family what they required. She didn't have to do it, but she had been in the employment of the Cabal Mistress Razielle since Master Saurron's alleged disappearence. To find a new pack of Vampyre's to haunt would be too much strain on her ethereal nerves. Besides, she rather liked this lot..

Rising off the bed, Luci for once looked very official and not her normal playful self. Her words were loud and clear and full of command.

"Elias! Come forth ye Infernal Feline, I have work for you. Hearken only to this command: To protect the child of Razielle Shadana and Salem Ave. Guard her life as your own and destroy anything that would seek to do her harm. I command you by virtue of my rank - Mistress of All Sucubi. COME FORTH!"

Lucidique walked over to Salem and blew a little pink cloud at him before leaving. Razielle was going to have her hands full for a while....

Add Lucidique to your buddy list Add Lucidique to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Lucidique Click Here to See the Profile for Lucidique Click here to Send Lucidique a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Elias
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-28-2004 07:33 PM Post #9

A fierce roar echoed throughout the bedroom in which the two stood in. To their right, the bedroom wall began to spark and sizzle as a portal from a different dimension began to open up. Lightning shot out from the abyss and in place, a four legged being began to amplify in material matter. The roaring of the beast soon died down into little more than a growl, and soon, a shiny black coat was visable through the dimming sparks.

The portal closed behind the Familiar, blocking off the gap between worlds once again and leaving the room in awkward silence. Glancing up briefly at the two whom had requested his service through the Succubi, Lucidique, Elias shifted slightly, then lowered his silvery cat-like eyes.

Add Elias to your buddy list Add Elias to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Elias Click Here to See the Profile for Elias Click here to Send Elias a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-16-2004 12:11 PM Post #10

He wanted to look at the familiar, really he did, but he found himself unable. His eyes touched on the form of Elias for a brief second, and a little voice in the back of his mind told him he was impressed with Lucidiques work, and that she had summoned quite the formidable looking guardian for the young Ave, but alas – she had worked more magic than that. He only had eyes for Razielle now, and as much as a part of him resented the demon for forcing the unholy lust on him, part of him reveled in the new hunger. Though he made no move, it showed in his posture, his face. He had the look of a vampire who hadn’t fed for years and had been given the chance to drink a whole nation dry.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-18-2004 07:47 PM Post #11

Rather than begin fussing at the loud feline roar, the child of Salem and Razielle acted true to her unusal nature and did the unthinkable. Somara Ave lifted her little chubby blue arms and squealed at the Familar, a bubble of happy-drool popped from between her perfect little lips.

"Well..... She seems pleased anyways."

Razielle arched a brow in amusement. Her light tone was a grand cover up for the disturbing silence that had descended upon them with the depature of the Demoness. It was an understatement to say that Luci's little comment about Raz and Salem in bed had made the mood slightly uncomfortable. It wasn't for lack of trying on her part, Razielle craved Salem like the adicted craved drugs.

"I suppose we won't have to worry about her in her own room now.. for the night at least."

She picked up her cooing daughter and walked to Salem, Elias following behind them. "Nighty night Daddy.." Razielle waved Somara's little hand at her father.