PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Alliance: Unlock my chains.

Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:44:00 AM
Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

Unholy Alliance: Unlock my chains.

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 04:22 PM Post #1

What should have been a source of great pleasure for Lucidique was now beginning to get dull. The sniveling mortal girl, Tercia had been so kind as to disobey a direct order from Razielle. Having read from the ancient tome of the Demons, she had set about the events that had left open a portal to the spectral realm they came from. Lucidique and Angelique had taken immediate advantage of it and come through, but everyday more and more of the Damned grew curious.

The Vampyre's were gone again. Something to do with a place called Onderon. Lucidique was not about to start travelling by way of normal means, so she would not be going there unless Razielle called her there. But for the moment, she wouldn't be able to do so, becaue Luci had a free pass into this world for the time being..

Sitting in a window seat Luci toyed with the chains that made up her traditional Succubus garb. The light tinking of metal was only an illusion, for she had no real substance. Unless of course, one of her own kind happened upon her. Wiggling her bare toes, Luci wondered who the first to work up the nerve would be..?

Add Lucidique to your buddy list Add Lucidique to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Lucidique Click Here to See the Profile for Lucidique Click here to Send Lucidique a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-06-2004 04:36 PM Post #2

Ever since the portal to the mortal world had opened, denizens of happening demon city had been flocking to escape the every day doldrums of their unlives. The only problem with the gate was that it seemed to have a habit of moving around. It would disappear and reappear randomly, and only one man could ever manage to accurately predict when and where it would arrive. “If this death stick is only an illusion, is it possible for me to die from smoking it?” that very man said.

The sharply dressed spirit gave a vague shrug as his question was left answerless. He lifted his wrist and pulled by the fabricated cuff of his fabricated sleeve to see his fabricated watch. It was all habitual. The watch would not tell the time without him telling it do so. Right then, it was five-hundred minutes past the fourteenth hour. The portal was due to appear here, in front of the demon dry goods store, in a minute’s time.

The man with the plan was Heidegger, one of the most powerful spirits of the realm. He watched the mid-distance with his pupilless eyes and began to count silently. Everyone was bristling with anticipating, because everyone knew that only one of them could pass through the gate when it opened. Anyone else who wanted to travel through onto the other side would need to wait until the gate reappeared next.

Unfortunately for them all, Heidegger was planning a little sojourn to the mortal world. The swirling abyss appeared with a gentle pop and immediately, without seemingly moving, the dapper demon was taking a calm step through into another world. He appeared in the very room where Lucidique was waiting, a small wisp of smoke marking his arrival. Giving himself a once over, the spirit nodded – he had managed the transition in one piece with everything intact.

That is, everything aside from his death stick.

“Bugger.”

Add Heidegger to your buddy list Add Heidegger to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Heidegger Click Here to See the Profile for Heidegger Click here to Send Heidegger a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 04:49 PM Post #3

Lucidique had never bothered to consider why it was she found Salem Ave so attractive. He had become a game to her because he was capable of telling her no, that made him more fun. But truth be told, she had instantly wanted him from her first summoning by Razielle. It had just come clear why that was.

Heidegger! Had there been a head honcho of the Incubus-kind, it would be him. He was not only well known for his prowess with seducing and ensnaring mortal women, he was quite skilled at doing the same to Demon women. Even skilled seductresses like herself. Luci - being the smart girl she was- had always steered clear of him, lest he talk her into giving him her soul, such as it was.

Suddenly feeling too exposed in her chain garb, the Succubus manifested a school girl-ish type outfit. Pleated grey skirt, short white blouse, kneehigh white stockings and a pair of oversized buckle Mary-Jane shoes. Kicking her feet to aleviate her nervousness, she spoke in her own voice, the one designed to seduce anything that heard it. 'Heidegger, its..been a while. "

Add Lucidique to your buddy list Add Lucidique to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Lucidique Click Here to See the Profile for Lucidique Click here to Send Lucidique a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-06-2004 04:59 PM Post #4

As though he hadn’t expected company on his arrival, the incubus looked up with an expression of slight confusion on his face. One eyebrow arched, as his mind took a moment to rifle through the thousands of faces he’d committed to memory, to give this face a name. Lucidique, his mind concluded. A succubus. One of the first to be given the luxury of flitting between the realms. There was an instant demeanor shift. A lop-sided smile cut over his lips.

“It certainly has, Luci. I see you’re still in good shape.”

He nodded and while still standing, leant backwards. His body seemed to fall into an invisible recliner, with his hands folded behind his head as support. Just like his counterpart, when Heidegger spoke it was with an enchanting voice. There was nothing out of the ordinary about the sound. It was accented Basic, a little husky, but to most ears it was like a sirens call.

“What are you doing here, anyway?” he asked, lifting one hand to brush away some dust from his jacket.

“Not exactly in the lap of luxury are we?”

Add Heidegger to your buddy list Add Heidegger to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Heidegger Click Here to See the Profile for Heidegger Click here to Send Heidegger a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 05:06 PM Post #5

Oh God..he called me Luci!!! Not missing a beat, not giving him the satisfaction so let him know she was rattled, Luci sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bench. Kicking her feet back and forth she grinned.

"Oh, its not soo bad here. Dusty though, Razielle is not a good housekeeper." She could have sent her own soul to Hades for that slip. The last thing she wanted was for him to notice that one. She was a plague upon the Succubi. Attempting to compensate for her slip, distraction seemed a keen option. Luci leaned over to toy with the buckle on her shoe, her blouse falling open conviniently. "So what brings you here, sugar..?"

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-06-2004 05:13 PM Post #6

He took a moment to reply due to enjoying the scenery. Distraction noted.

"Just curious as to what's going on in the mortal world. I thought I'd do some..."

A sombrero appeared on his head, position at a jaunty angle, and his suit flushed out into a pair of khaki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt (notably, open). A glass that was clearly the peacock of the alcoholic beverages world popped into his hand. He took a sip of it from the straw, avoiding prodding himself in the eye with the little umbrella that danced on the surface.

"... sight-seeing?"

The incubus removed his hat and tossed it onto an invisible hook.

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 05:19 PM Post #7

Oh damn..he's good.. Well, Luci had been here many times summoned by both Saurron and Razielle. If her Heidegger wanted a tour she would be oh-so-happy to comply with his request. Or anything else he wanted. Who was Salem, again...?

School girl outfit gone, Luci manifested on a surfboard, in a rather daring purple bikini. The illusion of a wave, followed by a crash had her tumbling, wet into his lap. Tucking the umbrella from his drink behind her ear, Luci wrapped her arms around his neck. "Sight seeing huh? What exactly did you want to see...?"

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-06-2004 05:42 PM Post #8

“Anything and everything.” It seemed he had his hands, and lap, full. With one last sip, he carelessly tossed the glass and its contents over his shoulder. In midair, just as the bright orange liquid was about to hit one of the antique tapestries that adorned the walls, the entire concoction disappeared. “Maybe I can meet the kids too.”

He laughed, carefree, lying further back until his head hit the raft they were now perched upon. He dipped his hand into the ethereal and pushed it through the current like a paddle, slowly drifting the two of them through the air.

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 09:00 PM Post #9

Snarling, Jezebella rose from her bed to go scream at whatever current ghouls were chattering out in the hall. Was it not bad enough she had to guard the Cabal during the day, stay up to see her sister at night - now she tries to get a little shut eye and someone has the audacity to yap outside her room?

She flung the door open and her jaw nearly hit the floor. A winged chick in a bikini was laying ontop of a violet-ish guy in khaki's floating on a raft past her bedroom door. They.just..floated past. She started out reasonable. "What are you talking about...Why are you here and.. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!"

Add Jezebella Shadana to your buddy list Add Jezebella Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Jezebella Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Jezebella Shadana Click here to Send Jezebella Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-06-2004 09:12 PM Post #10

Typical. Wasn't it just like Raz's sister to spoil her fun. Just as she had stretched out like a blanket on Hiedegger, kicking her piggies in the illusionary water, Jez threw open the door and began her tirade. With a gleam in her eye, Luci topled their raft and they dissapeared into the "water". Coming up, Luci spit a stream of water at Jezebella and wondered what exactly Hiedegger was doing down there. Obviously she hadn't drowned him...

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 09:29 PM Post #11

All of a sudden, he appeared as a disembodied head. A little fountain of water passed his pursed lips before flashed a grin at Jez. With feigned physical effort, he pulled himself up out of the water onto solid ground, now actually standing on the stone floor. Once again, he was wearing a suit. He straightened out his attire and extended a hand to the woman in front of him. “Hello, ma’am. I’m Heidegger, friendly neighborhood incubus. And you are?”

It was hard to not find him charming. He oozed panache.

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 09:53 PM Post #12

The water never hit her face and it was a damn good thing, she was about to rearrange the wingy chick's limbs. Her attention was drawn to the other one though.

She looked down at her fluffy pink pajama's, suddenly she wished she had worn something alot sexier to bed tonight, he certainly had a way with... What was she saying??? "I am Jezebella, I live here. The question is who and what are you people?"

Add Jezebella Shadana to your buddy list Add Jezebella Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Jezebella Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Jezebella Shadana Click here to Send Jezebella Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-06-2004 10:02 PM Post #13

Lucky for Miss Jez, she had blatantly ignored Hiedegger's outstretched hand. Luci would have blown her redheaded top for sure if she lost another one to a Shadana. A wardrobe change was called for. Suddenly she was attired in a short black business suit, the skirt barely reached mid thigh and her garter's were dotted with little white roses. She had figured Hiedegger looked smashing in his duds, she'd be his little secretary. Pulling a pencil out from behind her ear she tapped him on the shoulder, stepping forward to address Miss Snot..err..Miss Shadana.

"We are Demonic beings, so go to bed or find yourself teleported outside the wall." Adjusting her glasses on the end of her nose Luci beamed. "About your tour Mr.Heidegger, Sir.."

Last edited by Lucidique on 03-07-2004 at 03:19 AM

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 10:20 PM Post #14

“Well, why don’t we start it here?” he asked, with a motion at the Ghoul. “You wouldn’t mind right, Jezebella? Can I just say, I think you look stunning in those pyjamas. Bee-yoo-tee-ful,” the incubus added, lifting one hand to make an ‘okay’ sign, flashing another perfect smile.

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-06-2004 10:28 PM Post #15

She just stood there for a moment and blinked. Damn he was persuasive she almost said "Sure baby, come on in. I'll show you my bed." Luckily common sense intruded and she looked behind her at the dishevled state of her room. It was, in a word, messy. Throwing a pair of her drawers off the doorknob she slammed her door shut and stepped further out into the hall. "No no no..not in there. Why would you want to go in there..?" She peered at him curiously.

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 10:34 PM Post #16

That's it, I have lost my touch. Let the eternal hell's take me and retire my unneeded services as a Succubi. Thats two in a row for the Shadana's. Luci wilted like a flower and waved a little white surrender flag. Returning to her own bechained garb, she stretched out her wings and lay back, floating just within reach of Heidegger, but throroughly disgusted with the situation. "Mortals..."

Last edited by Lucidique on 03-07-2004 at 03:21 AM

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-07-2004 10:25 AM Post #17

“I don’t know, but you certainly aren’t selling it very well!” Heidegger said with a scolding shake of his head, before turning back to Luci. Little white wings and a halo appeared on his person, while a red forked tail whipped about behind him. “Take me somewhere entertaining.”

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-07-2004 04:40 PM Post #18

Feeling perky once again, Luci foled her hands together and nodded her head. With a puff of pink smoke she was a Genie perched atop a magic carpet, although she looked a sight less Genie and more Harem slave. Patting the spot in front of her she winked at Heidegger. "Your, wish is my command, Master."

Waiting until he was seated and they had started off, at quite a high speed downt he hall, Luci turned to stick her tongue out at Jezebella. Jez looked for a minute like she would get a weapon and come screaming down the hall after them, but instead she merely yawned and turned back into her room.

Alternately feeding Heidegger grapes and fanning him with a palm branch, Luci smiled. She was feeling qiute pleased with herself now. The carpet stopped just short of Razielle's bedroom door, now Razielle & Salem's, if rumor was to be believed. "You don't happen to know of any way's to get rid of someone...permanently?"

Last edited by Lucidique on 03-07-2004 at 06:04 PM

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-07-2004 04:57 PM Post #19

The demon took a glance at the door. She wanted someone offed? He wondered who, as he inspected his nails. The tip of one finger morphed into a gun, which he leveled on the doorway – a little flag reading ‘bang’ popping out of the end.

“Of course. Why? Someone rubbed you up the wrong way, Luci dear?”

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-07-2004 06:14 PM Post #20

"Oh indeed.." On the door appeared an image of Razielle, a somewhat distorted image. For one she had a huge wart on her nose and for another a large mustache, curled up at the ends.

"She needs to go. She is interfering with me obtaining something I want.. Him." Razielle disappeared and in her place was Salem, though his apearence wasn't altered.

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-07-2004 09:04 PM Post #21

With a wave of his hand, the demons face became identical to that of the figure Lucidique was showing him. There hadn’t been much of a change, really, aside from scaring, some change of bone structure and the etching of a perpetual scowl on his expression. When he spoke, it was an a voice unnervingly like this creatures.

“Whateverrr do you want him forrrr?”

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-08-2004 02:15 PM Post #22

Lucidique - Succubus of the Infernal regions, Seductress of Men and Lover Extraordinarie had the grace to blush. What could she say to him? No way she was going to admit to lusting for Salem on first sight because of his resemblance to a certain Incubus. Her feelings towards dear Salem may be running fickle now that Heidegger was here, but after all she was a feckless Demon. She probably didn't have a soul anyways, and if she did it was a very tarnished one.

Falling back on her seduction bit, Luci leaned forward and tweaked Heidegger's very Salem-esque nose. "I want him for a great many things, none of which are decent. But it has just been brought to my attention that there are more interesting possibilities.."

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-08-2004 06:16 PM Post #23

“Oh?” his visage returned to normal, as he looked into the doorway, where the illusion of Salem still remained, now crawling up the frame, scowling down at the pair. “Such as?”

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-08-2004 06:46 PM Post #24

"Salem does propose an almost irresistable challenge, however.." Luci was going out on a limb here, so she had best lay it on thick. Another costume change had them both bedecked in attire more suited to a ballroom, but Luci did leave her wings intact, which fluttered around them both. "Why settle for a shoddy imitation when the real thing is so much yummier..?

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-08-2004 07:00 PM Post #25

“Now you don’t want him?” Heidugger gave himself a little shimmy, sprouting great leathery black wings, a tuxedo and, oddly, a pair of sunglasses. “You should be more decisive, Luci. It’s confusing. I don’t like being confused,” he explained, his shades balancing precariously on the end of his nose.

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-08-2004 07:18 PM Post #26

"Oh, I am sure he'll come around someday.." Snapping her fingers, a trio of violins spun around them playing soft music. Taking his hands and putting one on her hip, she kept the other and twirled about with him. Nevermind that they hovered a few inches off the ground. "I'll letcha in on a little secret Heidegger.. I have sort of this thing for you..." She pushed his sunglasses up for him with a grin.

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-12-2004 06:39 PM Post #27

The incubus twirled his partner around and nodded. “I know,” he replied, entirely evenly and without a hint of arrogance, “Everyone does. For all the wrong reasons, of course.”

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-13-2004 04:20 AM Post #28

Exactly who the Hell did that boy think he was? She was Lucidique! Mistress of all Succubi - Temptress of Wills, Reigning Queen of Lust and Carnal pleasure... Perhaps he needed to know what it was like to want something he couldn't have. It seemed only natural that if she was enthralled with Salem Ave, her male counterpart Demon would desire her arch nemesis, Razielle.

With the next turn, Lucidique took Razielle's form, her true form, free of Demonic graffiti. For a Vampyre, she wasn't sooo bad. Razielle had nothing on a Succubus, but as far as a corporeal being, she was okay. Going a step further and stealing her voice Luci teased. "Something else tempt your palate, Heidegger..?"

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-22-2004 05:17 PM Post #29

“No offense intended, Luci dear, but I prefer your natural look,” he replied, entirely truthful. It was plain to see that this Razielle was attractive, at least in a mortal sense, but his tastes were far more refined and transcended what it was possible to be for any non-demon.

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-23-2004 03:52 AM Post #30

Zapped back into her revealing ballgown, Luci just blinked for a minute. Heidegger prefered her to Razielle.....Heidegger...preferred..HER to Razielle the Vampyre nemesis!!! With a joyful laugh, Luci threw her arms around his suited shoulders and nuzzled her face into the side of his neck.

"That, darling...was the best compliment you ever gave me." Poor Salem was quickly being shoved further and further down her "To-do" list. With the Master Incubus cavorting around with the Mistress of Sucubi, things were going to prove very yummy indeed, she thought. Licking her lips Luci queried him further. "Why'd you stay away so long? The mortal world has many charms to be discovered.."

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-28-2004 02:37 PM Post #31

“Why? Why indeed,” Heidegger rolled his eyes up to the ceiling, as he pondered this thought. “Well, I suppose I didn’t think there was anything of interest here. I’d given up long ago on the idea that mortals can do anything more than irritate me, so why bother to cross the border when I had everything I could ever want in the demon realm?”

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-28-2004 10:30 PM Post #32

Draping her arms around his neck, Luci leaned her body into his...very close. She pressed her lips to his neck and led them upward to hiis ear, where she whispered.. "But... I'm not in that Realm anymore. I guarantee you'll have more fun here with me.."

Leaning back and letting go, Luci winked and dropped through the floor of the hallway. Almost melting right through. Before she dissapeared she waved ba-bye. Emerging in the ballroom she took a stance as one of the marble statues lining the place and struck an artful pose with her wings outstretched behind her. As an after thought, she rid herself of the clothes as well. If she was going to match, she wouldn't be needing them to blend..

Heidegger
The Daddy of all Demons
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-29-2004 08:00 PM Post #33

Heidegger moved with a little more style, a little more flair. He vanished and then, with another minute puff of smoke, reappeared. At first, he looked normal, until he caught sight of Lucidique. Then, once again disappearing, he appeared. Equally void of any clothes, he embraced one of the other statues, bending its frame with his own, in a replica of the classic sculptures ‘The Kiss’. For a moment, he held the pose, appearing almost as though he was made of marble, before snapping into another pose, flexing violet-tinted muscles.

Lucidique
I know what boys like
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-29-2004 08:25 PM Post #34

Stepping off the pedastal and onto the cool marble floor, Luci walked in a slow lazy circle around a pillar. When she came around the other side, she had a thin line of ivy twirled around her chest and hips, just barely keepingher covered. She came to stand over the icon Heidegger with an appreciatively glance.

"Beautiful form although..." She waved a hand and the statue he hand embraced took her own likeness, in Goddess grab. "There. But I still think she might be a tad cold and unfeeling in bed darling.."