Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:43:11 AM
Ruufe Shanks
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

New subjects!

QuickQuote
Old Post 02-16-2004 01:56 AM Post #1

That's what Ruufe has the gall to practically scream out upon the sight of the Cabal's members. These guys look tough, but like that Salem character, don't seem all that bright at first. His original chagrin at having wrecked a ship in their territory is long forgotten, and the boy's stride has picked up it's usual swagger. His face bears the biggest grin a person can muster. The Vampire King is back in business.

Add Ruufe Shanks to your buddy list Add Ruufe Shanks to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Ruufe Shanks Click Here to See the Profile for Ruufe Shanks Click here to Send Ruufe Shanks a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Jason Dreggs
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-20-2004 07:07 AM Post #2

Oh great Jason thought as he turned the corner and saw ruufe. He had met the loony kid when he was first turned at the shrine now here he was. Why was the so-called king here where his loyal subjects of the shrine not enough. Jason sighed and started to walk on but he noticed the boy’s widening grin.

"What the hell are you grinning about?"

Add Jason Dreggs to your buddy list Add Jason Dreggs to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Jason Dreggs Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Dreggs Click here to Send Jason Dreggs a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Ruufe Shanks
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-06-2004 09:24 AM Post #3

Ruufe spreads his arms wide, taking in the whole area and the people within it.

"Ah, space!" he cries gleefully. "Subjects! Tons of them, fit for a king!"

Add Ruufe Shanks to your buddy list Add Ruufe Shanks to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Ruufe Shanks Click Here to See the Profile for Ruufe Shanks Click here to Send Ruufe Shanks a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Jason Dreggs
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-21-2004 02:07 AM Post #4

"Um okay kid, you’re clearly nuts. I don't see any subjects the only other person here besides yourself is me. I'm sorry but I'm not one of your subjects."