PDA

View Full Version : A reason to rip off my face (Raelyn)

Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:42:34 AM
Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

A reason to rip off my face (Raelyn)

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-25-2004 03:11 AM Post #1

Razielle was never much for waiting. She had always gotten what she wanted. Royalty had made her something of a brat and being told no did not sit well with her. Salem hadn't precisely ever told her "No", but the fact that she craved him in more ways than she was capable of attaining, made her temper these days somewhat volatile.

Leaving the keep before her Shadow realized she was off seemed like a grand idea. Out of her sight, maybe she could put him from her mind. She had other issues weighing on her as well that had nothing to to with the residents of Kirrek at all. She would have strode out the front door and gone straight to the village to vent her frustrations, but something stopped her.

In the alcove to the side of the main entrance, a solitary figure waited, watching her. "You may as well show yourself..."

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Raelyn Myst
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 02-25-2004 03:42 AM Post #2

Raelyn took a tentative step out of the shadows, her white eyes glowing in the night as she took in Salem's master, his closest friend if he would ever admit to it and a smile played on her lips. She herself had been curious about the vampyre mistress, but was never able to get close enough to speak with her.

She knew the mistress took walks and she watched her closely, hoping to catch her one night without Salem in tow. Tonight it seemed like she was lucky.

"Evening Mistress Razielle." Raelyn spoke softly, taking another step out of the shadows, bowing her head in respect.

Add Raelyn Myst to your buddy list Add Raelyn Myst to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Raelyn Myst Click Here to See the Profile for Raelyn Myst Click here to Send Raelyn Myst a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 02-25-2004 05:24 PM Post #3

"Evening Mistress Razielle." That was all that had been said, but Razielle's temporarily crazed brain found it to be dripping with triumph. To her it seemed that the girl, Raelyn, was flaunting her likeness to Salem at Razielle who was so unlike him in many ways. Her violent nature weaved a beautiful fantasy for her just then.

Saying nothing the Vampyre, Razielle, approached. Playing upon her pale countenance was a befanged grin so sinister in its nature the foolish mortal took a futile step backward. Razielle was going to enjoy destroying this one as she had no other.

Her right hand flung out to her side, as it did the talon-like nails elongated to a frightening length. Without warning Razielle plunged the length of her claws into Raelyn's chest, curled them upward and lifted her up off her feet. Blood pouring in a deluge of gore down her white slender arm, she sneered hatefully.

"You dared to touch him?"

Slammming Raelyn into the wall behind her, enunciating each word with another hit she screamed at her now. "Salem...does..not...like...to...be..touched!" The back of Raelyn's head was now a pile of mush from the vicious hits, draining her dying body of her life's Blood, Razielle hurled her corpse through the beautiful stained glass window, to crash into a broken and bloody heap in the village below.

Then what Raz? Then you have taken away from Salem the only person he has who is like him and he'll hate you. Razielle couldn't do it. She loved him too much, even if he left her side to be with Raelyn, she would let him. Her fury draining with nothing more than a twitch beneath her eye, Razielle finally spoke.

"Good evening, Raelyn.. Welcome to the Cabal."

Last edited by Razielle Shadana on 02-25-2004 at 09:40 PM
Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Raelyn Myst
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-25-2004 06:58 PM Post #4

"Good evening, Raelyn.. Welcome to the Cabal."

Raelyn covered the distance between them and she turned to continue Razielle's walk, looking back if she was going to join her. Everyone else had seemed to acknowledge her existence after Salem had introduced her, but Razielle had been one to ignore her very presence it seemed. That is why Raelyn had set out that night to try and get her alone, to see if in some way she had made her upset.

"I thank you, Mistress." Raelyn said, speaking respectfully to her. "I am sorry if I have invaded your privacy this evening."

Add Raelyn Myst to your buddy list Add Raelyn Myst to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Raelyn Myst Click Here to See the Profile for Raelyn Myst Click here to Send Raelyn Myst a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-25-2004 09:54 PM Post #5

If she had been in control of her thoughts, she would not now be suffering this conversation. Her preoccupied mind did not immediately alert her to Raelyn's presence, or she would have taken another route to the village. So far she had done well avoiding her, but now she would have to speak.

"Not at all.. Though if the sight of blood sickens you, my company my be distasteful for you tonight." Not halting in her stride, Razielle stepped out into the night. The wind blew through her hair, as if it had missed her and came to greet her presence in the darkness. She could scale the walls down to the village, as she had done in the past, but that would mean leaving Raelyn standing there. That would be rude. Much as the idea had merrit, Razielle generally abhorred rudeness. Except when it came from Salem. Damnit! Could she not put him from her mind for five minutes?

Taking the longer way down, they arrived in the village in silence. Razielle was barely controlling her rage, but Raelyn seemed unaware of the ticking time bomb she chose to stroll with. "Stay here.. I'll be right back."

Departing her company for a short reprieve, Razielle found what she sought, a mortal girl of the same build as Raelyn. Quickly getting her prey under her thrall, Razielle took the Blood she wanted, but left the girl alive at the last minute, shoving her away "Get out of my sight..." She was not Raelyn. Killing her would only incite the village to rethink their unholy bargain.

Disgusted, she returned to Raelyn, licking the last of the blood from her teeth in a instigating manner.

Raelyn Myst
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-25-2004 11:30 PM Post #6

Raelyn crossed her arms over her chest as Razielle stomped off to catch her 'dinner'. She was no one's fool. Razielle did not like her for some reason and she was now going to get down to the reason why. Raelyn had a minor feeling it had to do with her friendship with Salem, but her eyebrows furrowed at that thought, wondering why Razielle would not want them to be friends.

As Razielle walked back to her, Raelyn smirked and shook her head. She was tempting fate by questioning her now, when she was at her most powerful after a feeding, but she could not take the cold treatment anymore.

"I know you dislike me, Mistress Razielle." Raelyn stated softly, turning her white eyes to look at her. "But what I do not know is why."

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-26-2004 02:27 AM Post #7

That tooks guts. Raising an eyebrow, Razielle wondered what possessed the mortal to come right to the point that way. Lifting her chin a notch, she stubbornly refused to show her open admiration. She was not one for offering explanations, but this one seemed owed.

"It is not that I dislike you, Raelyn. " Dabbing at her lips on a dainty handkercheif, Razielle tucked the fabric away within her sleeve. "I simply envy you. You are like him in ways I will never be. He spoke to you in what could be described in almost friendly terms on your first meeting, he let you...touch him.." The last was said with incredulity mixed with pain.

"You are on some level with him that I will never attain." She hadn't really meant to say all that. But once she started it all came out. Years of gentle breeding and palace refinement came to her aid then. She picked up the long length of her hair and examined the tips for split end, shrugging off her speech as if it were nothing of great importance.

Raelyn Myst
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 02-26-2004 06:34 PM Post #8

If Raelyn's eyebrows could have gone any higher on her forehead, they just did. She could not believe that the all powerful Mistress Razielle envied her. She tore her gaze away from the vampyre, nibbling on her bottom lip as she let everything soak in.

"So you were there that night." Raelyn murmured, more to herself than to Razielle. She herself began to recall the night she met Salem in the tavern. She went over that night in her mind, the things they talked about and how she touched his cheek and his open aversion to phsycial touch.

"Razielle...uh, Mistress Razielle, he only let me touch him out of sheer curiousity." She began to explain, then realized it was just monotanous to Razielle. Truth be told, Salem did let her touch him. That's it. No one else.

Raelyn sighed, shaking her head as she paced a few steps then back again. Razielle's words finally sunk completely in and Raelyn's head snapped up to stare at the vampyre mistress in awe.

"You love him." Raelyn stated. A smile suddenly appeared on her full lips as she took a step closer to Razielle. "You do, don't you?"

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-26-2004 08:47 PM Post #9

A sense of superiority and refinement still withher, Razielle refrained from snarling in Raelyn's face at the question. In stead she lowered her gaze, knowing Salem would most likely just think she was stupid for her behavior. "Yes, I suppose I do.."

Razielle leaned back against the wall. She had come this far, might as well finish it. "So much that he is the only one I ever gave a damn enough about to make Immortal, if that gives you any indication..."

Raelyn Myst
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-26-2004 09:33 PM Post #10

Raelyn could not help the cheesy, mega-watt grin that suddenly came to her face as she looked at Razielle. She quickly cleared her throat, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth until she got herself under control.

"If I may say so, Mistress...Salem is quite lucky to have you love him the way you do." She said. "I have never known love, so I do not know how it feels."

She fell silent for a moment, once again watching the vampyre with great interest.

"I hope you do not feel that I am standing in your way of being with him because I am not, Mistress. All there is between he and I is well...the odd sort of friendship he is allowing it to be. Never have I thought of Salem in that way. He is a friend, nothing more." She spoke softly, hoping to finally break through Razielle's tough exterior towards her with her words.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 02-26-2004 09:51 PM Post #11

"Set me as a seal on your heart for as stern as Death is Love. Relentless as the netherworld is Devotion, its flames are a blazing fire. Deep waters cannot quench Love, nor tides sweep it away.."

Lifting her gaze to Raelyn's she dearly hoped someday the girl would understand those imparted words. Whether or not she could be trusted remained to be seen. Razielle smiled and though she was not quick to give her trust, she would, for now cease her icy demeanor.

"I don't think he believe's himself honored by my way of drowning him in my chemical reaction to his presence. Some logical thing like that... As for you, I shall have to take your word on that.."

Raelyn Myst
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-27-2004 03:49 AM Post #12

"... As for you, I shall have to take your word on that.."

"That is all I ask, Mistress." Raelyn smiled softly. "You will not regret it."

Raelyn let it fall silent once again between the two of them, thinking about her time there on Kirrek and the friends she had made. Her thoughts went to Kyzer and she actually smiled tenderly for a moment, then her gaze slid to Razielle.

"If I am out of line, please tell me, but Salem is smart. He'll soon realize what he is missing out on with you."

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-27-2004 10:41 PM Post #13

There was little Salem liked more than prowling about in the darkness. He had spent the majority of the evening in the village below the stronghold, slipping from shadow to shadow, his luminous eyes the only sign of his presence. He had developed an affinity for blending in with his surroundings, and had decided to utilize this talent tonight whilst also practicing one of his still developing skills - the withering touch. It was a technique he had first practised on plants long ago, with Jeseth Cloak, and was now hoping to use it on humans.

He had waited outside of one of the houses for the inhabitant to exit it, to collect fire wood. When they had come through the door, a clawed hand had clamped over their mouth as they were dragged back into the darkness, flailing and thrashing at the air. The woman soon found she was unable to fight back however. The skin contact and concentration upon the skill caused a slow drain of her energy. It wasn’t anything permanent, but left her in a state of immobility so long as Salem was close and in contact.

With his prey subdued, he had been able to feed a little in peace before sending her on her way, so that she could have sworn she had just been bitten by the biggest mosquito you had ever seen. As he moved to make his way back to the bastion above, he saw two figures in the darkness. Both were easily identifiable, if not be appearance then by signature in the Force. He approached slowly, somewhat cautiously, once again cloaked in night, ever Razielles shadow.

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-27-2004 10:56 PM Post #14

If there was a subject in the galaxy that could make Razielle vunerable, this was it. She shook her head slowly at Raelyn. "That he is.. But I don't think in this regard he will listen to me, Sire or not."

Lifting her face to the night, Razielle smiled sadly. "Its alright, Raelyn. Salem and I don't need touch, we have a relationship that makes such physical limitation weak. " She began walking again, but slowly, trailing her fingers along the wall beside her. "Besides, we are Immortal yes? I have forever to work on it, with him. For him, I can learn patience."

Raelyn Myst
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-29-2004 01:06 AM Post #15

"And you said you envied me, Mistress?" Raelyn asked, offering her a genuine smile. "I envy you of the connection you share with someone. "

Raelyn began walking with Razielle once again, growing quiet as she contemplated what it must be like to have a connection like Razielle and Salem had. She envied these creatures of the night with their powers and eternal life. She laughed softly at Razielle's words about working with Salem and said,

"With him, it just may take that long! But for some reason, Mistress, I think it will not with you. " She bowed her head in respect once again, lifting her head to look around the village as they walked.

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-29-2004 04:12 PM Post #16

As Salem came closer, he began to pick up on snippets of the conversation. He could not pick out anything distinct until Raelyn said, But for some reason, Mistress, I think it will not with you. His brow furrowed slightly. Now, he decided, was the time to find out what it was that they were plotting about in the darkness. "Good evening," he called out, posture straightening out as he took long confident strides towards the pair. "Out to hunt?" he asked, slight suspicion in his voice.

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 02-29-2004 04:30 PM Post #17

Had she been the innocent mortal she once was, Salem's surprise arrival would have elicited a scream from her. As it was Razielle spun around guilty. She should not be discussing her love life, or lack thereof with Raelyn. She really didn't know what had come over her, it wasn't like her to talk that much, especially not about her feelings regarding Salem. She had never even done so with her sister, Jezebella.

"No, I mean, yes. I did. But then we stopped, to talk. " Razielle was definately not in the habbit of babbling, but she had just done so and it infuriated her. Uncertainty returned when she looked between Salem and Raelyn, so alike... She started backing up slowly, unaware she was doing so.

Raelyn Myst
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 12:21 AM Post #18

Glad that her back was to Salem, Raelyn's eyes went wide in surprise at hearing his voice and she too, whirled around to look at him. One of his many talents she had still yet to get used to.

'Just how much did he over hear?' She thought guiltily to herself, her eyes darting to Razielle to see her backing up a little.

Raelyn raised an eyebrow as the vampyre mistress looked between them both and for some reason, Raelyn felt the success she had achieved in talking to Razielle that night had just been thrown right back to square one. With a deflated shake of her head, Raelyn turned her eyes to Salem.

"We were just talking, Salem. I wanted to get to know more about Mistress Razielle is all." Raelyn said, hoping her friend bought her lie. She did not want to put Razielle on the spot with Salem, she did not deserve that embarrassment.

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-02-2004 06:50 PM Post #19

"Oh," Salem gave a curt nod. He looked between the two of them once more, a little uncertain, "Are you going back up to the sss-trrronghold, now?" he asked, shifting his posture as he folded his arms behind his back.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-02-2004 07:13 PM Post #20

You love him. You do, don't you?

Yes, I suppose I do. So much that he is the only one I ever gave a damn enough about to make Immortal, if that gives you any indication.

I have forever to work on it. For him, I can learn patience..

With him, it just may take that long! But for some reason, Mistress, I think it will not with you

Unguarded, her thoughts on everything that had passed this night just flew around in her head while she, normally one to have something to say in any situation, stammered for a response. Belatedly, Razielle got a hold on her wandering thoughts and peered suspiciously at Salem. It would have taken very little effort on his part to have caught her momentary slip..

"I was thinking I would stay for a bit.. Go for a walk maybe.. But if you two want to return..." She shrugged indicating she would be okay with whatever they decided.

Raelyn Myst
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-03-2004 08:53 PM Post #21

Realyn did not know if that was a dismissal of her company or not, but Razielle was not acting like herself as soon as Salem made his appearance.

'Ah, so she wonders as well what Salem over heard.' Raelyn thought to herself, her eyes going to Salem and then to Razielle.

"If I may say so, I was rather enjoying our talk and the walk we were taking, Mistress. I would like to stay...." Her sentence drifted off, not knowing what else to say.