PDA

View Full Version : Lessons in Darkness.

Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:42:10 AM
Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

Lessons in Darkness.

QuickQuote
Old Post 01-26-2004 04:36 PM Post #1

Michin hadn't changed much of his attire at all, considering most of what anyone saw was the long cloak he wore over what was beneath. He had been in the lobby, only a few moments when he felt a soft hand on his shoulder. He smiled as he turned around to greet her, and he nodded towards the name she had offered up as what he was to call her from now on.

"You look perfect."

He said as he walked around her, seemingly giving her the 'once over'. Even though it was quite hard to do so as she wore such a garb over her body. He long blond locks of hair made her even more appealing- a goddess. He smiled as he now stood on the right side of her, wrapping his arm into her own.

"I think that a roaming of the village below would be perfect, especially for you to understand Vampire Lore; how to bend it to your tasks. And being perfect, isn't what vampires attain, it's what they are, Mira."

His own lithe, warm body, was against her own as they exited the cabal and began the long descent down a lightly paved road towards the populated village below.

Add Michin Troval to your buddy list Add Michin Troval to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Michin Troval Click Here to See the Profile for Michin Troval Click here to Send Michin Troval a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 01-26-2004 06:26 PM Post #2

Mira canted her head to the left a little as Michin wrapped her arm through his. His words seemed to echo in her ears as she thought them over.

'...And being perfect, isn't what vampires attain, it's what they are, Mira'

She had always been used to seeking the approval of others while growing up, trying to attain that 'perfection' Michin had spoken of. Mira turned her head to look at him, realizing for the first time she was about to become a student now...being re-taught everything that she thought she knew about being vampyre and what they were about.

She looked down at the cobblestone beneath their feet as they walked, growing uncomfortable under the cloak. Mira looked up at Michin and grinned, slipping the cloak off of her to fold it neatly over her free arm.

"Tell me, Michin...what made you want to become what you are?" She asked, feeling the heat from his body radiating onto her's. "Do you wish to become vampyre then?"

Add Redeemer to your buddy list Add Redeemer to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Redeemer Click Here to See the Profile for Redeemer Click here to Send Redeemer a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 01-26-2004 09:39 PM Post #3

"The stories of the dark ones are throughout all the Galaxy. I've met several of them, but what truly made me want to become a Vampyre? Witnessing their raw power, seductive mannerisms. I was caught in one's trance; Razielle. Much has happened since then; I myself have been brought into the world of these dark creatures.."

He seemed to be reminiscing his past as they kept walking; he looked at her and then realized she had removed her cloak. This itself made him smile, his eyes leisurely traveling down her long neck; her ivory skin quite appealing. It was then he let his eyes fall onto her most ample cleavage, which was reveled by a very low cut dress.

However, he tried not to let his eyes linger too terribly long, as he knew he had to answer her question. He let his reddish amber eyes fall onto her green pearls before he replied in his own alluring voice...

"Yes, I do wish such a gift, a gift I have recently found out I will recieve. Upon her return.."

He trailed off, before he looked at their surroundings- the village. He saw the tavern and he began to walk with her in that direction..

Add Michin Troval to your buddy list Add Michin Troval to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Michin Troval Click Here to See the Profile for Michin Troval Click here to Send Michin Troval a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 01-26-2004 09:56 PM Post #4

She smiled knowingly at him as she caught his eyes traveling over her. She liked his smile and suddenly began thinking wicked thoughts about the handsome Ghoul, then quickly banished them. Now was not the time for that. Mira tightened her grasp on his arm, then listened intently to what he had to say.

"Yes, Razielle is quite the creature, isn't she?" Mira laughed softly in open admiration for the powerful female vampyre. "I have not met anyone quite like her before. She is to turn you then? To be your master?"

Mira realized then along with Michin their surroundings and walked him to the tavern he was leading them to. She noticed a few stares their way and she merely ignored them, moving closer to Michin as they entered the tavern.

Mira spotted a booth in the back and turned into Michin, her body brushing against his. With a slender finger, she pointed to it.

"Will that do?" She asked huskily with a smile.

Add Redeemer to your buddy list Add Redeemer to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Redeemer Click Here to See the Profile for Redeemer Click here to Send Redeemer a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-01-2004 07:24 PM Post #5

He had thought about it. Would Razielle turn him? She hadn't said anything at all- merely do this for Redeemer, no, Mira. And the gift he's so longed for would be given him. He followed her slender hand and he smiled and nodded. They walked towards the booth hand in hand and he released her arm momentarily as he slid in one side of the booth.

He looked to her, and then to the space next to him- offering it to her so they could sit together. He had steadily been coming to enjoy the closeness Mira was offering him. He looked as a waitress came by and asked them what they wanted to drink. He replied with an old fashioned drink- Red Wine.

He looked to Mira...

"I don't know as of yet who is to turn me. Now- what do you see in this place, Mira? Humanity, yes?"

He looked to ugly and fine looking folk. Then he looked into her eyes as she turned back to him. His golden-amber eyes staring at her own green orbs.

"What else is there?"

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 07:36 PM Post #6

"I don't know as of yet who is to turn me."

Mira could not help but smile as he spoke. She turned to the people Michin was referring to and nodded. The old Redeemer would have answered the Ghoul with 'innocents to protect', but she was no longer that Redeemer. In her wake was Mira, vampyre reborn. She let her eyes wander around the room slowly before turning back to look at Michin, her eyes connecting with his.

"Humanity, of course. But I also see the reason why we live sitting there drinking their swill and telling lies to get the man or woman in their bed tonight. I see our very existence in this place. Our..." Mira canted her head to the side, an impish grin playing on her full lips as she dropped her gaze to his mouth and then back up, winking at Michin. "....our food."

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 07:40 PM Post #7

"Not merely food, Mira. They are pawns to our will. We are the dark gods. And also, they are your prey. Feed on them as a predator would- for survival. Draw it out. Play with it as you would see fit. Or give it the swift kill. Your eyes, your body could capture on mortal; male or female. And you could take it- seduce it. And then drain it."

He said as he looked at her, they were indeed close; and he was feeling a passion well in him. He desired her, who wouldn't desire such a beautiful woman? But not only that, he desired her for the fact of what she was.

A vampire.

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 07:50 PM Post #8

A seductive smile spread over Mira's lips as she moved to rest her elbows on the table. The waitress brought them their wine, but Mira left her's untouched as she continued to look at Michin.

"Your thoughts are betraying you, Michin." She whispered, bringing the tip of her tongue out to wet her lips. "Or am I mistaken that you want me?"

She raised an eyebrow as she smiled at him, then turned to look back over the tavern once again, this time seeing the mortals how Michin had described them, seeing things more clearly now.

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 08:17 PM Post #9

"How long has it been since you've fed from a live being, Mira?"

He asked her as he narrowed his eyes to her question. She knew. He moved closer to her, his chest against her back as he moved his lips right next to her ear, whispering in his alluring voice..

"How long has it been since you've taken human life?"

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 08:34 PM Post #10

Mira turned her head to look back at Michin as he moved closer to her and she could feel his robes against her. She smiled again, nearly purring against him as her lips where just a breath away from his.

"I have fed from a live mortal before, Michin." She whispered, her mouth emphazing his name. "The ways I grew up, we did not feed on 'innocents' but on the denizens of life. Horrid, I know. That is why I am here." Mira tore her gaze from his lips and stared back into his eyes. "It has been too long since I have taken a life. Too long."

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-01-2004 08:42 PM Post #11

"Then hunt, Mira. Take the life of man, woman, or child as you see here in this tavern. Innocence or cruelty makes no difference. Take it and exhult in it, Mira. Embrace what you are."

He had seen it done. He had watched Razielle seduce men, and then ravage them with her fangs. He had watched others merely take life and drop it where it stood. But the way he was telling Mira- was the way he percieved it.

The way he would be.

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 03-01-2004 08:50 PM Post #12

Mira slowly blinked her eyes, turning back to scan the tavern for someone to chose. The smile still played on her lips as she was enjoying this time with Michin. Her eyes narrowed as she spotted a woman sitting alone at the end of the bar.

"Found her." Mira whispered. As if she knew she was being talked about, the red headed woman looked up from her drink and her eyes connected with Mira.

Mira turned back to look at Michin and before she slid from his side, she placed a quick kiss onto his lips before slinking her way to the bar. The mortal woman's eyes grew wide, trapped in Mira's gaze. Mira leaned in close, whispering in to her ear and then left to walk to another part of the tavern, leaning against the wall as she awaited her prey.

The woman glanced around the wall Mira was hidden behind and she took a tentative step in when Mira's hand snaked out to wrap around her wrist, pulling her against her. She turned to where the woman was now trapped against the wall and smiled, yanking her head back to expose her neck and the throbbing vein of life. Mira hissed lowly, opening her mouth to sink her teeth into her, closing her eyes against the euphoric rush her blood was creating.

She held the woman tight in her arms, feeling her grow weaker and weaker until Mira knew she was drained of blood and dying in her arms. Letting her slide to the floor, Mira looked down at her as if in wonderment. Her own eyes grew wide at the realization she had just taken a life without questioning their innocence and a grin appeared on her stained lips.

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 08:57 PM Post #13

He watched as the woman fell lifeless- she could've had a family, everything in life to hope for. Now she had nothing. He looked to Mira as suddenly there were men dragging the girl out- they thought her drunk and or drugged, so they threw her out the back door. Michin watched in approval.

But he had not forgotten the kiss he had been given upon her departure. He waited for her to return as he sipped the wine- savoring the taste. He knew now why Razielle had selected Mira. She knew that both his, and her personality were compatible. He shook his head.

How devious she was. He waited for Mira's exhultation to dissipate- then the vampire would come join him once again.

With a renwed education on life.

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 09:04 PM Post #14

A shudder passed over Mira as she closed her eyes, enjoying what she had just done. She heard the men take the body away and that is when she opened her eyes, turning to look back over her shoulder at Michin awaiting her at their booth. She smiled, turning around to walk back to him, her eyes never leaving his even as she moved in close to sit by him.

She ran a finger over her lips, pulling it back to notice the droplet of blood left over and she captured Michin's gaze once again as she placed her finger to her mouth, licking it clean with her tongue.

"Now I see what you mean, Michin." Mira whispered, her voice a soft caress as she leaned in closer to him.

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 09:12 PM Post #15

The area of the tavern of which they were in had barely anyone in it. It was more or less a dark corner. No one was coming that way- especially since the two occupants were quite so..dark. So for a good thirty feet they were alone. He looked to her as she came in close and he turned his body.

He slid his hands underneath her own and wrapped them around her small, lithe back. He pulled her close as he held her. Life renewed was something to celebrate.

He placed a gentle kiss on her cheek- his own cheek and neck accessible to her.

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 09:19 PM Post #16

Mira let a soft growl escape her lips as Michin kissed her cheek. She pulled back for a moment, smiled, then leaned in to kiss him deeply, softly nibbling on his bottom lip as she moved her body closer to his.

Her arms came up to wrap around his shoulders, her hands pushing the hair away from neck to expose the pale skin to her. She broke the kiss, her mouth trailing little nips along his jawline as her fingers tightened in the strands of his hair. Mira inhaled his scent deeply, letting it wrap around her and she pulled back to look at Michin.

"I seem to still have quite the appetite." Mira whispered against his lips.

Mira's fangs lengthened and before he could stop her, or if he wanted to stop her, she tightened her arms around him and fastened her mouth on to his neck, drinking from him the sweetest of things.

Last edited by Redeemer on 03-01-2004 at 09:34 PM

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 11:05 PM Post #17

He had smiled, but his smile changed- this wasn't how it was supposed to happen? Razielle? His hands hard started to push her away, to deny her what she so desired- but before he could gather his strength, much less his wits, she was on him. The breaking of his skin made him gasp deep, and immediately he felt her draw his life's fluid from his body.

He felt weak- no, not weak, as if he was in a trance. It was pleasurable, even somewhat euphoric. His blood flowed quickly into her mouth, it was as if he could feel it himself. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt the loss.

He was dying. She was draining him completely. He tried to fight but was now too weak. Was this supposed to happen. But then he remembered...

..."My gift.."..

He could barely say, but he wrapped hands around her and pulled Mira closer. She would stop soon- then it would be his own turn.

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 11:10 PM Post #18

Mira shuddered against him, his whispered words registering in her fuzzy mind. She withdrew her teeth from his skin, letting her tongue stroke softly over the wound. She placed a soft kiss on his neck and then his cheek, smiling against his skin.

"Your gift you will receive, Michin." She whispered, her eyes flashing into fiercely.

Mira removed her arms from him, helping lean back against the back of the booth in his weakened state. She reached up with one sharp fingernail and sliced her forearm open with it, bringing the now bleeding arm up to his lips. She stroked his black hair with the other hand as she leaned in close to his ear.

"Drink Michin, and receive all that you have desired."

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 11:17 PM Post #19

If he didn't drink he'd die. If he didn't drink, he'd deny all that he had wanted for the better part of his life. If he did drink, he would be what he had always wanted. He looked hazily to Mira as he brought his hands to her wrist and he pulled it close as he enveloped his lips about her arm.

Her blood poured into his mouth- it was enriched, warm due to the fact that his blood had just entered his system. It burned, yet it soothed all at once. He swollowed and pulled much into his body, his system. He closed his eyes as he took gulp after gulp, until suddenly, something happened.

His heart thumped, as if it were beating the wrong way. His stomach twisted, he made a muffled cry. No one in the tavern was paying attention to two lovers and their game. However that was not what was going on.

His body was dying, reacting to immortal blood as it entered his system, changing it for immortal life. He twisted in her arms as he moved in the booth, reacting- his face veil of pain. It was then he slowed his reactions down, until he stayed there, his eyes closed- it was complete.

He was what he wanted. He opened his eyes- eyes that now saw so acutely. He looked at Mira as he slowly touched her warm face...

"Thank you, Mira."

Redeemer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 03-01-2004 11:24 PM Post #20

Everyone else in the tavern forgotten, Mira continued to stroke Michin's hair softly, murmuring words of comfort during his turning. She had held him close and continued to do so when she felt the change in him. She pulled back to see him so still it was almost eerie.

Michin then opened his eyes and Mira smiled at him, letting her fingers stroke his cheek and his lips. She glanced at her arm briefly to see it healed, then turned her green eyes upon once again. He was even more handsome now as a vampyre than he was when she had first seen him only hours ago.

"You are welcome, Michin." She answered as she leaned in and kissed him. "How does it feel to have my blood flowing through you, Michin?" Mira asked, her voice hitching breathlessly on his name. "You are now one of us. A child of the night."

Last edited by Redeemer on 03-02-2004 at 12:45 AM