Sep 28th, 2004, 05:35:19 AM
Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

Gods Do Not Die: Death to All

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-01-2003 08:00 AM Post #1

OOC: Takes place after Phantoms return

:: Phantom moved silently across the land, crossing great distences as he moved swiftly towards his desired destination. His long ebony cloak flickered violently behind him as he ran, a thick hood of the same color was drawn about, shadowing his face from sight, though a pair of blood red eyes could be seen from under the vail of darkness. As he neared the desired location he stopped, tilting his head to one side. His eyes flashed a dark Crimson color as the Sith senced another ::

" Razielle ... "

:: He spoke in a low sinister tone to himself. He snarrled as he continued to move swiftly towards the dwelling of the Vampires ::

Last edited by Darth Phantom on 09-21-2003 at 11:07 PM
Add Darth Phantom to your buddy list Add Darth Phantom to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Darth Phantom Click Here to See the Profile for Darth Phantom Click here to Send Darth Phantom a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-02-2003 06:14 PM Post #2

Having just poured a glass of wine, Razielle obeyed her tradition of testing its perfection before taking a sip. First swirling the contents about a bit, then inhaling the fragrance and at long last allowing herself a taste. Smiling she lifted the glass by the stem and stepped outside onto a veranda overlooking the grounds. She set the glass down on the railing and leaned over the balcony with a smile. Having only been here a short time, the Cabal was quickly getting much accomplished and this pleased her.

Taking another hesitant sip, she nearly choked.

Razielle...

She dropped the glass and her vampyric gaze followed its decent to the rocks below where it crashed in a crimson splash. Whirling around she was sure her hearing had decieved her, it was impossible. She could not have just heard and felt him.

Razielle blew of any notion that she was having a delusion. In which case that meant he was here! Or would be very soon. She ran back inside and nearly flew down the stairs in search of one of the mortals recruited from the village. Skidding to a stop before one, she grabbed the terrified girl by the shoulders and spun her towards the stairs.

"We are expecting company! Go make sure a room is prepared for a guest, NOW!"

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-18-2003 01:47 AM Post #3

:: Phantoms gaze now rested upon the veranda Razielle had occupied just moments before his arrival, cautiously checking his new sourroundings he noticed the ground in front of him was slightly damp, covered by a crimson liquid, bits of shattered glass littered the ground. Squatting, he ran his index along the ground where it was damp and brought up to his nose, smelling it. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. :;

" Wine ... "

:: He let escape his mouth as he wiped off his finger on his cloak and stood once more. Looking up to the veranda he grinned. ::

" Razielle ... "

:: Phantom leapt into the nights sky, soaring high above, flipping in mid air he landed near silently on the veranda in a low crouch with his clock spread out about him. Rising to his feet he entered the Vampires dwellings without a sound. Walking a few more feet in he stopped and crossed his arms over his chest, waiting. ::

Add Darth Phantom to your buddy list Add Darth Phantom to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Darth Phantom Click Here to See the Profile for Darth Phantom Click here to Send Darth Phantom a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-18-2003 02:17 AM Post #4

Her first thought was What the hell? , followed quickly by a Damnit not him! . No sooner had she barked out her orders to the serving girl, then she heard the booted footsteps, accompanied by a warning that Elysium security had been breached. The highly advanced system informed Razielle in its synthetic voice that an unauthorized Vampyre had gained access to her private quarters.

The system was equipped to deal with the problem in a very permanent way. The Cabal was not exactly everyone's favorite Vampyre haunt and its members walked what was considered a treasonous path in some views. Therefore strict and devastating protection was necessary. The veranda balcony and surrounding walls unsheathed silver bars which surrounded the landing in less than a second, preventing escape unless of course one could dematerialize.

As a second backup, dozens of silver spikes were ejected with deadly accuracy from the opposite wall from where the "intruder" stood. The spikes though programmed to be flawless were not quite enough to stop this particular Lord however, all but two were evaded. Those two however did manage to impale him through his shoulders, effectively pinning him to the wall.

It all happened in less than five seconds. Razielle screamed at the computer to stand down, yelling the override code to disarm, she reached the veranda as the bars were once again sheathed into there mountings in the floor. Stepping out she frowned at Phantom, stuck to the wall like a pretty insect in a collector's book.

"Oh my... I am so very sorry..."

She braced her hands on the silver spikes and ripped them out, splashing her porcelain skin with his blood. She threw them to the ground and wiped her hands on her coat.

"You ok?"

Last edited by Razielle Shadana on 09-18-2003 at 06:20 PM
Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-18-2003 02:57 AM Post #5

:: Phantom grinned slightly from under hood, showing his ivory vampiric canines. His eyes glowed crimson as the silver spikes were pulled from his shoulders, raising his hand at the elbow the silver spike rose from the ground where it lay and hovered to his awaiting hand. ::

" I'm sure you are, You should know it would take a lot more then just silver to stop me ... "

:: He spoke lightly in a comedic tone, he tilted his head to one side and continued to speak though now in his usual low, menacing and sinister tone. ::

" I'm alright, I suppose ... "

:: He said looking at his shoulder wounds. ::

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-18-2003 06:27 PM Post #6

She winced seeing that although he appeared fine, he had lost quite a good deal of blood. Retrieving both spikes she hurled them over the balcony with disgust, letting them clatter on the rocks below..

"Yes, well the security wasn't meant to keep you out or bloody your shoulder. It is just a precaution. I have been making many enemies these days it seems."

She sighed wishing things could be as they once were. Giving him a teasing smirk she backed towards the opened doorway.

"Of course you know I am devastated by the loss..."

Her tone was absolutely dripping with sarcasm. She wouldn't have any other way, she just wished she had the added company of a couple choice people missing from the happy "family".

"Well, shall we go get you cleaned up..?"

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-19-2003 12:37 AM Post #7

" Enemies are always good ... "

:: Slowly Phantom cracked his neck, one way then the other. He took a deep breath and released it in a low sigh. ::

" ... More for me to kill, more heads to collect. "

:: A sinister grin graced his lips as he thought about it. Phantom returned his attention to Razielle as his eyes drifted over every inch of her. ::

" Indeed, sounds ... exciting. "

:: He spoke with a smile. ::

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-19-2003 06:06 PM Post #8

Violet eyes, once beguiling now tinged with the essence of Death itself, widened in mock disbelief. She put a very theatrical hand to her forehead and exclaimed..

"I say! Phantom you aren't flirting are you? Oh my..."

Bursting into laughter she linked her arm through his and dragged him along with her into her set of rooms. She walked too quickly through her bedroom not allowing for too good of a view (forbidden territory and all). Stopping in what was an elegant mix of a dressing room and bathing chamber, Razielle felt something warm trickle down her wrist. Too late she realized dragging him along with her, wasn't giving the wound a moment to heal.

"I think I am doing you more damage than good."

Carved into the marble of the floor was a waist deep bathing pool. It was filled with continuously circulating heated water and surrounded by soft artificial light. Gesturing to the stairs leading into the pool, she headed off in the opposite direction.

"Well then... I'll go find you something to replace your shirt. You want I should send up a village wench to scrub your back...? You can even dispose of her, its the least I owe you for the wounds. and I can see you need a.....warm meal.

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-19-2003 10:46 PM Post #9

:: The Dark Lord chuckled lightly at her actions, he shook his head slightly as he spoke. ::

" No my dear Razielle, I wouldn't dream of flirting with you, I have not forgotten my lessons from the past. "

:: The Sith turned to the pool and moved near, casting aside his cloak, hood and ebony shirt. Entering the warm pool slowly he took a deep breath and released it in a silent sigh to himself. He never imagened he would return to his kin, but now he had.

Phantom slowly lowered his body until he was neck high in the water, washing the blood from his body. After dunking his head under he sat quietly on the marble bench carved into the pool. ::

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-21-2003 02:32 PM Post #10

“Who isss this?”

By the pools edge stood another figure. Tall with dark skin and hair, his eyes were the only pale or pallid thing about him. With the absence of any iris or pupil in those luminous slits, it was difficult to tell where his gaze was settled, though from his words one would assume it was currently glaring daggers at the unfamiliar being languidly bathing before him.

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-21-2003 11:26 PM Post #11

:: The Sith remained motionless, making no movement to see who spoke to him. Sitting silently he continued to bathe, after several minutes he spoke. ::

" I am Darth Phantom ... a Sith ... and friend of Lady Razielle. "

:: The Dark Lord closed his eye's ::

" Who might you be? "

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-25-2003 04:22 AM Post #12

As soon as she rounded the corner, Razielle slammed her back up against the wall and smothered a hand over her mouth. This was getting sticky. She hadn't planned on ever seeing him again, let alone watching him waltz into her home, so close to....

She peered around the corner and spotted Salem giving Phantom the customary thrid degree. The fact that he was in a private bathing chamber was probably enough to cause Salem no small amout of violent intentions. She had better decide on a course of action before it came to blows.

She wasn't even sure Salem knew what Razielle secretly had hidden in this very castle. Gulping back her fears, she grabbed a few towels, a black silk robe and a spare set of universal training clothes. She made a grand effort of looking nonchalant as she set the clothes on a bench and chucked the towel straight at Phantom's head.

"Hello boys. Play nice we are all family after all. "

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-26-2003 04:36 AM Post #13

:: Instinctively the Dark Lord's hand shot from the water, blocking the towel as he cought it in mid flight. Setting it down beside him on the ledge he continued to bathe ::

" Indeed we are ... "

:: Phantom raised a curious eyebrow ::

" I always place nice, besides you would have known by the screams if I wasn't. "

:: The Sith chuckled lightly to himself ::

" Much has changed since I left. The Vampyre clans war with eachother, letting the Lupins roam free, unchecked and unchallenged. "

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-26-2003 12:41 PM Post #14

“I carrre not for Lupines and other meagrrre covensss. All that concerns me is the well-being and ssstability of this family.”

Salem’s lips had pushed together tightly, and it looked as though his eyes might have been burning a little brighter than usual. He looked to Razielle for a moment before departing without another word. He was not pleased.

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-26-2003 07:12 PM Post #15

"Now look.. You got me into trouble."

Razielle plopped down on the bench and stared after Salem. She probably should have gone about the whole thing better. But Salem didn't know the whole story, she was hiding something that nobody knew of. Not even her sister, Jez.

"I think you and I need to have a long talk. Things aren't quite so easy as they appear and I actually have some major explaining to do. If you were unhappy with me for not marrying you, you are going to be really ripped after this."

Razielle was going to have to run all of this by Salem as well. But Phantom needed to know first, it was only right..

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-27-2003 04:30 AM Post #16

:: The Dark Lord clinched his fist as Anger consumed him. He could sence Salem's hostilities towards him as well as hear the change in his tone to one of anger. His once blood red eye's grew black as night, his pupils fading into a sea of absolute darkness, an abyss. The Sith Vampyre turned sharply to face Salem, if he wanted a fight he would have one. As he was about to speak his mind and give Salem something to really be upset about, he hesitated and said nothing. This would accomplish nothing save for Salem's death, which is not what he wished.

He unclinched his fist and let his anger subside, though the color change in his eye's would take some time. He slowly rose from the bath, taking the towel thrown to him to dry off. He walked to where the robe lied and got himself dressed. Walking to Razielle he stood infront of her ::

" I apoligize for me coming here, I see only now it was mistake. I knew not you had feelings for him, if I had I would not have come. Much has changed since my leaving to Yavin IV so long ago. I had no where else to turn and I needed to see ... "

:: Phantom could sence Razielle was keeping something hidden from him, Salem had held his attention before which is why he didn't sence it in the beginning. He folded his arms over his chest and looked her dead in the eye's ::

" What do you wish to tell me? "

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-01-2003 02:54 AM Post #17

Blowing out a sigh, Razielle didn't speak at all she just locked her eye's on Phantom for a moment and walked away. Turning, she silently indicated that he should follow. As they retreated back into what was her bedroom Razielle's silence grew into an almost tangible thing. A fog, laced with sorrow, anger, despair and rage. She thought to herself.

How many more times will I allow love to weaken me? Everytime it is the same, the feeling is ripped asunder from my heart by betrayal or death.

She had enough love's left in her bitter world, that she could count them on one hand. Her Sire, her sister, her fledgling and...Malik. No one had seen the boy, ever. Razielle had disappeared and born the pain of his secret alone for many years now.

Entering her room, she closed and locked the door behind them. Never speaking or explaing anything she moved to her bedside table and with agile fingertips, keyed into the datapad the sequence that opened a previously hidden wall. It slid open soundlessly, and behind it was a door.

"I should have told you. Long ago..."

Razielle moved to the door and where the lock should have been was an imprint of her hand. She layed her palm and fingers down upon it, as she did several razor sharp spikes slid into her delicate skin and her blood poured into what was the lock, her blood freely given the key.

When the door opened it revealed yet another bedchamber. In it was a small boy, supine upon a bed of red scarlet sheets. A tube connected to a machine was intravenously pumping fresh blood into him at all times, sustaining him as he grew away from the eyes of others. He had never awakened, Razielle saw to that. She had birthed an abomination. A child Vampyre, but she would not inflict the horror of killing and feasting upon blood, on a baby. So here he lay until this moment.

He looked like a perfect blending of the two standing there. He had both the features of his Mother and his Father. With a nearly heartbroken whisper she confessed her sin.

"I named him Malik. He can hear us and feel us, but I have never allowed him to awaken. I didn't think it a proper way for a baby to live... "

She hung her head, raven tresses spilling over her face.

"I don't expect you to forgive me..."

Last edited by Razielle Shadana on 10-01-2003 at 03:01 AM

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-02-2003 04:41 AM Post #18

:: Phantoms eyes once again sunk into the abyss of hatred, a blackness swarmed his eyes and a darkness claimed his pupils. Anger had taken control. His right hand shook violently as it drifted towards the hilt of his saber. His mind raced with thoughts of betrayal, how could she keep this from him? What had he done? He had never hurt her, he loved her with all his being. Why did she do this?

Before he could take the saber in his hand and inact his thoughts of vengence he clintched both fists, blood began to stream from his fists where his fingernails had cut into his palm. He tilted his head back and roared like an animal. Time had pasted before his anger subsided. Taking a deep breath he spoke ::

" I do not understand. "

:: The Sith Vampyre could sence the child had great power, though still young he had an incredible presence about him, he or rather Malik would grow to become a great Sith ::

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-09-2003 12:54 AM Post #19

She could feel his anger, his rage and it frightened her. He wanted to kill her, she knew that. She deserved that. Razielle saw his fingers twitch, aching for the hum of a saber ignited within their grasp. She waited for the hiss followed by her quick demise. Resigned to her fate, she closed her eyes.

The blow never came. After a moment she caught the scent of blood and her violet eyes popped open, she saw the soft trickle of crimson from his palms. She knew that it was an effort in restraint, on his part, not to remove her lovely head from her shoulders.

Answering his question, she stepped towards their son and knelt at the side of his bed.

"You will never know how sorry I am, or how painful it was bearing him in secret. I was alone for so long, just he and I. After he was born and I knew he was a Vampyre, I couldn't let a baby or a small child live the way we do. I have kept him sedated."

She ran her fingers lovingly over Malik's baby soft cheek. Razielle lifted his small hand and linked her fingers through his.

"He won't awake as a mere child though. I have spoken to him telepathically everyday of his life, even when I was myself dying in this very keep. He knows what he is, what we are. How he must live. He is ready to awaken."

Slowly she turned to peer at her former lover with beseeching eyes.

"I am glad you are here for this.."

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-10-2003 07:22 AM Post #20

:: The Dark Lords eyes drifted over the boys body, studying ever detail. This was his flesh and blood, a slight smile came to his lips at the thought. He turned and gazed upon Razielle, without any hint of emotion, good or ill ::

" As am I ... "

:: The words seemed to just roll of his tounge, his tone held no malice towards her ::

" How do I awaken him? "

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-13-2003 06:56 PM Post #21

"He'll awaken on his own. We only have to remove the sedation."

Razielle very gently slid the tube out from his small arm, and with it the means that had been feeding him these last years. Infused in the blood was the sedative that had kept him alseep but aware for so long. The tiny puncture wound in his arm closed almost immediately, which was a very good indication that he was not going to need to feed right away and that he would be strong.

"Come.. it will just be a moment now.."

She held out her hand, hoping that he would take it and that Malik would awaken to both of his parents faces, after being so long denied.

Last edited by Razielle Shadana on 10-15-2003 at 07:05 PM

Darth Phantom
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-14-2003 08:07 AM Post #22

" Good ... "

:: Phantom also noticed the wounds on his sons arm heal almost immediately and it brought a smile of pride to his lips. His son was to be strong, he had forseen this. Phantoms gaze drifted slowly from his son to Razielle and then to her outreached hand. For a slight moment he hesitated, slowly he took her hand in his own and a smile came to his lips ::

" Our Son ... "

Last edited by Darth Phantom on 01-29-2004 at 06:56 AM

Malik Shadana
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-09-2003 09:25 PM Post #23

He seemed lifeless, laying there, the perfect vision of his parents. Offspring of two deadly being of an unholy union. He was well aware of what went on around him. Not only by his telepathic link and conversations from his mother, but from his own wanderings with his ever growing curious mind.

He had learnt of the ghouls that guarded the Cabal; the undead minion Salem Ave. He had even felt the presence of his father as it arrived on Kirrek. The planet cursed, rather, blessed with eternal night. He had never woke up. Since birth he had been kept under an anesthetic, a sedative. And for his young age, he understood why. His mother had told him why.

But now, something was different. He felt a sensation about him. Warmth on his skin, his body working; awakening. And as it did so, those tubes that fed the blood to him intravenously, retraced. It was more like a clicking sound- leaving a small wound on his arms. However, the healing powers he inherited from his parents.

He moved on the bed, shivered as if cold. But no cold would ever harm him. His eyelids fluttered, and then opened in a quick movement. His pupils dilated as the light invaded them, causing him to close them quickly. The light hurt them; it was an unusual sensation and he quickly brought his arms up to cover his face.

Too quickly, he hit his face, but it didn't phase him. He rubbed his eyes as he slowly began to sit up, and finally he lowered his arms, his hands, to look upon the faces of his mother...

And his Father.

Add Malik Shadana to your buddy list Add Malik Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Malik Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Malik Shadana Click here to Send Malik Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-09-2003 10:12 PM Post #24

He was awake at last. For years she had loved him and kept him alive and taught him all he would need to learn telepathically, but now she would be able to hear his physical voice and know his touch upon her skin. The prospect was enough to bring a tiny tear to her eye. Malik knew her to be a strong Vampyre and she would not show him weakness as his mother, so she put her shakey emotions aside and smiled taking his small hand in hers, equally as cold to the touch.

"Everything is fine, Malik. It is time for you to awaken."

Razielle dragged her gaze away from the boy to his father to see how he would react to his son. She could only hope that things would go smoothly. It was going to be hard enough explaining all of this to Salem. Like it or not this boy shared the same Blodd with Salem and he would just have to accept him. They were, after all, one happy family.

She grimaced at that thought and awaited the reaction between father and son.