Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:34:55 AM
Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

A shadowy man

QuickQuote
Old Post 10-07-2003 05:09 AM Post #1

A man walked along the halls of the Cabal Elysium, he was wearing a black cloak with a hood that hid his face

he had stoped and shouted "I wish to join the legions of the Vampires" he voice rung through the halls of the dark place he was in.

Add Kyzer Rayne to your buddy list Add Kyzer Rayne to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Kyzer Rayne Click Here to See the Profile for Kyzer Rayne Click here to Send Kyzer Rayne a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-07-2003 06:08 PM Post #2

“Why?”

There hadn’t been approaching footsteps, so how on earth had the creature appeared? If the man thought on it, he might have been able to recalling a scratching scuttling type of noise, but surely that was too soft to accommodate the movement of such a large lank being as Salem Ave.

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-07-2003 08:40 PM Post #3

Kyzer stared at the vampire while he thought over the question "I dont want to be like a normal person" he started "and being a vampire is anything but normal."

Add Kyzer Rayne to your buddy list Add Kyzer Rayne to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Kyzer Rayne Click Here to See the Profile for Kyzer Rayne Click here to Send Kyzer Rayne a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-10-2003 05:52 AM Post #4

Razielle stepped out of the shadows, just enough that Salem alone could see her. Her eyes revealed the severely incredulous look upon her face, it was almost comical actually. She tried to tamper down her growing horror.

I think I'll just sit here and let you handle this one, darling. It proves to be the evenings finest entertainment.

That little thought delivered with telepathic humor, she leaned back against the wall. She was comfortable in the darkness and watched the proceedings, trying to decide if she was going to become violent, or if she was awe inspired by the sheer audacity of a mortal come calling..

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-14-2003 01:27 PM Post #5

Salem’s white-hot gaze fixed on Kyzer.

“Arrre you sss-aying that I’m not norrrrrrmal?”

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 10-14-2003 08:45 PM Post #6

Kyzer smiled "you are normal in a place like this" he said "but if you walked out in public and told them you where a vampire they would run away and call you a freak

but I do not think you are freaks, I think vampires are better then all those normal people" Kyzer said with chuckle.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-15-2003 06:55 PM Post #7

"How right you are. Why be normal when you can be as Gods?"

Razielle did not step out from the shadows, but rather lifted her face so that just the soft violet glow of her eyes shone in the darkness, like two jewels. Her voice was soft and melodic belying the destructive force behind it. It was a guise designed to make mortals think they were in no danger when in fact, they had come to Death's very door.

"I am in agreement with you on that at least. But your desire to accquire power that is ours to command is not enough for us to simply hand it over to you."

She once again silently commended his bravado at not fleeing this place when it crawled with Undead things. It was not enough though, it could be sheer stupidity she was confusing with bravery.

"Why should we even listen to your case? What do you have that other mortals do not, that we should impart immortality on you, can you answer me that?"

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-15-2003 08:58 PM Post #8

Kyzer turned around and looked at shadowy woman "I am not different then most people" he said coldy "but I have a black heart and a dark soul and the wish to become something greater then I've ever been before."

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 11-06-2003 05:28 PM Post #9

Razielle turned beseeching eyes towards Salem. This one was nothing if not persistant. However Immortality was a gift that must be earned, strived for and attained by only the most deserving.

"Surely we can find something for..."

Violet eyes slid shut as Razielle let her mind wander around the new comer. There was an almost imperceptible scent of violence surrounding him. She could almost hear the screams... Without a second passing she finished her sentence.

"Kyzer to do around here until we figure out somewhere for him to fit in?"

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-05-2003 01:56 PM Post #10

Salem was not one for playing games, but he knew it was in Razielle's nature to do so. Therefore at her question he simply nodded.

"We need people to do our day worrrk for u-sss…" he replied

Then added, mentally, and to feed from.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-05-2003 06:33 PM Post #11

"There, see? You'll fit right in."

Razielle smiled devilishly at Salem's unspoken idea and decided the prospect made her a tad hungry. Patting her fledgling on the head just to annoy him, she quit the room to go in search of.. a hot meal, leaving Kyzer to deal with the sadistic machinations of Salem on his own..

"Poor soul..."

Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-05-2003 10:07 PM Post #12

Kyzer watched Razielle disapear into the shadows before he turned to look at Salem "so what happens to me now?"

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-06-2003 02:38 PM Post #13

"You arrre our sss-ervant now," Salem said, a hint of arrogance slipping into his voice.

"If you perrrform adequately in this role, you will be made one of us. If not, you will be killed."

Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-06-2003 11:25 PM Post #14

Kyzer bowed his head "I thank you for starting me on my first step to become one of you" He said before he looked up again at Salem "so what will be my dutys as servant?"

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-08-2003 06:59 PM Post #15

"You will overrrsee the peasants, ensurrre that they work their fields to produce our exports.
Then each night, you will herd some to us."

Kyzer Rayne
Servant of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-08-2003 10:28 PM Post #16

Kyzer nodded his head as in herd he must mean for them to feed on he thought to himself "Then I shall do the dutys you have given me" He said to Salem "when do I start?"