PDA

View Full Version : Intrusion? Maybe not...

Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:34:35 AM
Ro McCloud
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

Intrusion? Maybe not...

QuickQuote
Old Post 08-03-2003 08:05 PM Post #1

He walked slowly, his amber-blue eyes scanning the surrounding landscape, his hands in the pocket of his long white jacket. His short black hair swayed in a slight passing breeze, and he smiled slightly.

"Hello, fellow brethren of the night. I have come seeking you and your orginization, to learn and to become stronger, then I could've with those others."

He stood, and waited, waited for an answer from the darkness.

Add Ro McCloud to your buddy list Add Ro McCloud to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Ro McCloud Click Here to See the Profile for Ro McCloud Click here to Send Ro McCloud a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 08-04-2003 03:52 AM Post #2

She listened to the announcement with a grin. It was almost charming in is simplicity and forwardness. Charm and simpleness was nothing to brag about when one was a ruthless killer however. Razielle wondered how far this would go before some of his Vampyre nature would appear.

"My, but that almost sounds rather like a club. However we don't have a "Recruitment" for the Undead or anything so vulgar as that. "

The last was said with a sneer. She continued to walk wondering if he would follow or not?

"What we do have is loyalty and Undying devotion to the slaying of the weak. You wouldn't fall into that category would you....?"

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Ro McCloud
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-04-2003 04:07 AM Post #3

His eyes narrowed as he moved to follow Razielle.

"The weak have no place in this universe, espcailly those who think they are strong because of their weaknesses." He smiled only slightly, showing his fangs only barely, as he followed Razielle.

"What is your name, Maiden? I'd like to know so that we may speak in more friendlier tones. Oh, and I'm called Ro McCloud."

Add Ro McCloud to your buddy list Add Ro McCloud to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Ro McCloud Click Here to See the Profile for Ro McCloud Click here to Send Ro McCloud a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-05-2003 12:43 AM Post #4

Razielle almost choked.

"A Maiden am I? Surely your eyes decieve you, I lost the innocence that title brings to mind long before I lost my life..."

She did however pause and wait for him to catch up to her.

"My name is Razielle. That should be enough for now. "

Continuing on into a parlor style room, she shrugged out of her cloak and tossed it onto the back of a chair. She took a seat and crossed her legs. Light from the massive fireplace that took up one enitre wall was reflected in the perfect polish of her black boots.

"So... Ro is it? Since you are here on what sounds more like buisness than pleasure... How long have you been amoung the Undead?"

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Ro McCloud
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-05-2003 02:02 AM Post #5

"Madam Razielle, I have been amoung the Undead in what would be a mere blinking of an eye of one of your.....Distinction, I was turned by one named Valirion Thorn, or something like that, a meandering fool in my opinion." He smirked at that last bit as he moved his hands out of his pockets, still standing, as he looked around the parlour.

"I believe that I am here to become better, and stronger than I could have among a group of dusty old creatures who only wait for the next meal to wander by."

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-05-2003 11:31 PM Post #6

"I see.."

Razielle's thoughts turned inward. The name of Ro's sire meant nothing to her. It was not a vampyre she was accquainted with. It only served to remind her that in her extended absense a plethora of fledglings had been created and let loose to run amuck.

"Well, it seems that I am faced with two perspectives here. One, that you are what you say... A Vampyre searching to learn from others like him, to be allied with and within a controlled hierarchy of Vampyre's. On the other hand.... "

She sat forward in her chair, dark hair swinging over her shoulders, casting evil shadows on her face. The firelight lit her violet eyes with an unholy light.

"You could be here for another purpose... I do not think I need to elaborate on the extent of the damage that would befall you if you are here with any unwise intentions...."

Ro McCloud
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-03-2003 05:21 AM Post #7

"If I was here for anything other then....." He paused, trying to think of what word would fit.

"Buisness. Then I would've made my move and attacked you, which I didn't, and I don't plan on doing so any time soon." He had moved closer to the fireplace and seemed to be examing the mantle, as his hands figeted with his jacket.

"I am merely here to learn, and hopefully be granted access to knowledge I couldn't find out there."

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 12-03-2003 06:11 PM Post #8

"Oh? We shall see in time then, yes? Until then, you may stay. "

Razielle rose from her chair and headed for the door, indicating she had concluded the business at hand. She did however pause to toss a few final comments over her shoulder to the recently arrived Knowledge Seeker.

"You can pick a chamber for yourself on the second level. If Salem gives you a hard time, don't provoke him, he'll do you considerable damage. Just tell him you are...a guest for the time. I'll see you later I am sure.."