Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:34:15 AM
Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

Night wanderings.

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-16-2003 01:00 AM Post #1

Michin walked the halls with a grace that no human could ever have. However, he was human. But he was more. He had been given the blood of a vampire, so that he could watch over them when they were most vulnerable. He took this honor gladly, especially since it was from Razielle.

You see, it was Razielle who had found him again. After the crumbling of the Empire, Michin had moved off to his own travels. He had gone to a small planet on the outskirt of the Outer Rim. He had found himself to be somewhat worshipped by few there. Most women found his looks pleasant, he had lived the high life.

But, it wasn't what he wanted. He was constantly tortured by memories of something greater. Something better. And memories haunted him, memories of people he knew, he remembered. And she was among them.

How she found him, he still does not know. But he had come as soon as she asked of him. He would not turn her down. And now, he was restless. No, he didn't require sleep, the blood that coursed through his veins didn't require him to sleep. Sometimes he did, though. Just to get peace. He stared at the decor of the hallway, it was...

"Intriguing.."

Add Michin Troval to your buddy list Add Michin Troval to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Michin Troval Click Here to See the Profile for Michin Troval Click here to Send Michin Troval a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-16-2003 01:50 AM Post #2

Razielle by nature was always at peace, enveloped in the black cloak of night. Especially on this particular planet where it was almost always night time. However due to her lengthy imprisonment, she had the most irritatating fear when dawn approached. A panic sometimes overtook her that she would wake to find herself still trapped and that her rescue by Salem was just another hallucination.

In the quiet hours of the night, she sat in a window seat looking out over the landscape. She had her bare feet tucked under her, and her cheek rested on the transparasteel of the window. Tracing swirling haphazard designs on the misty glass, she turned suddenly when she sensed the approach of another. Ease once again came over her features when she knew it to be Michin. She waited for him to take notice of her.

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-16-2003 02:03 AM Post #3

His eyes were on the different paintings and such for a few moments, until he turned his head to the left, looking down the hall a small way. There, sat his savior. There, sat something that he had sought after. He smiled a small bit and turned her direction abruptly, and walked with speed. As he did so, his cloak kicked up and hit the wind, as if telling small whispers to it.

He smiled to her, his hands behind his back as his cloak billowed behind him. He was next to her immediately, and he bowed somewhat in her presence. His eyes fell to body, her frame, which was magnificently made, and of course, enhanced by her vampiric blood..

"It is good to see you this evening, Razielle...Is everything alright?"

Add Michin Troval to your buddy list Add Michin Troval to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Michin Troval Click Here to See the Profile for Michin Troval Click here to Send Michin Troval a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-16-2003 02:22 AM Post #4

Razielle uncurled her legs and swung around to face him. The moonlight from the window cast an etheric glow about her.

"Everything is fine. I am just trying to while away the hours until dawn. "

She dropped from her perch on the window seat and brushed a hand over his cheek. She knew little about Michin. Nothing of his origins, nothing of his past. Yet still she trusted him, and that was enough for now. Although he did not yet posess the Dark gift, he no doubt would one day. For now he would be given small amounts of her Blood on a daily basis to bequeath him with some of her powers. He would suffer none of her weakness though. He was not plagued with the Hunger. He would not perish in the light. He could protect her and the other Vampyre's of the Cabal by day. There was only one other with such a gift, to date. Razielle smiled....

"Will you walk with me?"

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-16-2003 02:36 AM Post #5

His head moved downwards in nod. When she stood and began to move, she found him at her side immediately. His hair, lightly caught in the artificial air, moved behind his shoulders. It was good to be in her presence, he hadn't seen her the previous night. He missed her..

He walked with her down the wall, the opposite way from where he was headed previously, but no matter. He had all night to rectify the matter.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-18-2003 01:11 AM Post #6

Although for her it was just a leisurely pace, she had been told in the past she had quite a speedy stride. Turning through the corridors, her dressing gown blew, in soft whisps, around her form. She remained silent, greatful for Michin's company at her side as she sought out the other one who had been given Vampyric Blood.

Shoving open the doors of a weapon lined hall, she smiled as a young girl, with too much pent up energy did battle with invisible foes. From the looks of it she was giving them quite a beating. Stiffling a chuckle Razielle annouced herself.

"Hello Jez, having a bit of sport are we?"

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-01-2003 07:13 PM Post #7

The distorted amber blade on Jezebella's arm bracer slowly slid back into place as she turned to greet her sister with a smile. Arching a slender black brow, she cracked her knuckles and eyed the man at her sister's side. It seemed Razielle always had some man following her around. She was naturally gifted with charm and Jez couldn't help but envy her.

'Of course, Raz. Just trying out a new weapon...' This, she explained, while swiping her mandalorian plated arm through the air. 'But I'm sure you didn't come here just to ask me about that, did you? What can I do for you...?'

(Sorry about the delay.)

Last edited by Jezebella Shadana on 08-01-2003 at 07:20 PM
Add Jezebella Shadana to your buddy list Add Jezebella Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Jezebella Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Jezebella Shadana Click here to Send Jezebella Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 08-03-2003 06:25 AM Post #8

Upon seeing Razielle's sister gaze at him, he half bowed to her out of respect. And he then straightened up. He looked Jezebella over, a warrior, unlike her sister in many ways. His brow arched as a thought entered his mind, how different were they?

He turned his gaze back to Razielle, waiting her reply to her sister.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-04-2003 03:58 AM Post #9

She smiled as her sister glanced with interest at Michin. Evil thoughts of the most disturbing nature flashed through her brain, but she would ponder their meaning later.

"Just comming to introduce you to a friend. Michin, like you, is to be nourished with Dark Blood until such a time as the Gift is bestowed."

"Which reminds me......."

She patted Michin on the shoulder and stepped backward out the door.

"Do entertain Jezebella, she may be a trifle violent but she is a Shadana and can be cultured when the occasion calls for it."

"Jez.......behave."

With that being said, she disappeared with a smile forming on her face.

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-06-2003 01:40 AM Post #10

Behave..

The smile she had welcomed her sister with flourished into a wicked grin. Tugging on a strap that held the plate of her bracer in place, she slowly began to walk toward him, her amber eyes remaining locked with his until she stepped past him and stopped a yard away behind him.

'So...' She began quietly, her tone inquisitive yet calm. 'How did you come to meet Razielle. I'm sure she is the one whom told you about the Cabal, aye?'

Looking over her shoulder, she balanced a fist upon her tilted hip and narrowed her eyes.

Add Jezebella Shadana to your buddy list Add Jezebella Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Jezebella Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Jezebella Shadana Click here to Send Jezebella Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-06-2003 01:50 AM Post #11

After Razielle left, his attention went to Jezebella, her sister. He watched her carefully, he was not worried about violence, he had experienced such in many different ways and many different places. so, when she walked behind him, he shifted his body to face her...

"Your sister? I met her before the empire crumbled. We met..several times. Pleasant encounters. Soon after the end of the Empire, everyone went seperate ways, I went near the Outer Rim, Razielle..vanished. However, that was where she found me, and that was where she told me about The Cabal."

He looked at her, his voice tone changed, deepend a slight bit..

"And you?"

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-07-2003 03:50 AM Post #12

Just how close was this man to her sister? No more than a friend, it seemed. Spinning on her heel, she looked him over once again and shook her head. He was like her in some ways, but, from what it appeeared, very different as well. Not that it really mattered. She hardly had the heart to care.

'Pleasant encounters, huh? I'm glad you had as much. My past was nothing but trouble, though I dare not speak of it. I came here at my sister's request, a short while ago, and I don't really wish to leave. You could say I..... have a home again.'

Tucking her hands at the small of her back, she tapped the toe of her left boot against the floor and shrugged slightly, almost uncaringly. Though the wicked smile still remained, wiping away any tenderness that might have been, a sudden shimmer of regret seemed to flash briefly in her bright amber eyes.

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 08-26-2003 07:07 PM Post #13

"It appears that is what your sister, Razielle, offers to us all. A new home."

He grinned downwards, as if reflecting upon something in his own mind. His eyes moved to the ground, avoiding Jezebella, for a mere moment, until he brought his face back up.

"So, it appears that you like to hone your skills constantly? Interesting indeed. Perhaps I could join you?"

He hadn't tested his athletic prowess in quite some time, perhaps now was the right time.

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-23-2003 03:15 AM Post #14

So.. he wanted to join her...

Her long black ringlets draped over her shoulder as she leaned forward slightly, once again tugging on the strap holding the glowing gauntlet in place. A moment later, the crimson blade swirled down her arm in an intricate, twisting design. Her amber eyes seemed to glow in unison with the blade, flashing briefly as her gaze fell upon this man who knew her sister so well.

'What makes you think you are worthy of this home? So far, I can't say that I'm impressed.'

Michin Troval
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-24-2003 11:24 PM Post #15

Michin watched her, with those golden eyes he had from the vampiric blood that flowed in his veins from the session he had with Razielle. He stepped forward slowly as he nodded, as if agreeing with her flawed opinion.

And then his hand was open palmed, pointed at her. It was then that she was caught aback by an invisible foe, tossed, like a ragdoll across the large room; made to slam against a wall. Michin stepped forward with an eery grace.

"Whether your impressed or not, this is my home as well."

Jezebella Shadana
Ghoul of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 10-11-2003 09:35 PM Post #16

As she flew through the air, cast back by Michin's abilities, Jezebella pondered shortly her current situation. A wicked smile flashed over her expression and suddenly, she came to an abrupt halt in mid air; casually floating down to the ground. The blade coursing down her arm hissed violently as it was urged upward into a twisted arc, aimed for Michin's form. She was sure punishment would follow should she destroy the room, so she would keep to minor damage; easily repaired.

'We'll see...' Stretching out her armed finger-tips, the blade merely roared as a crimson lightningbolt-like energy surged forward toward him, seemingly torn from the coiled attachment lovingly wrapped around her arm.