PDA

View Full Version : Darksides childplay.

Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:33:46 AM
Athena Lady Darknss
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

Darksides childplay.

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-10-2003 07:09 PM Post #1

She was the keeper of the night and the keeper of Death. But then again so was her sister. Razielle..... Now just to find her once more. They had lost contact so long ago but now after searching and finding nothing Athena had brought it here.

"ooh where, oh were is Raz, where oh were is raz.... where can Razielle be??? " She sang softly ....

Add Athena Lady Darknss to your buddy list Add Athena Lady Darknss to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Athena Lady Darknss Click Here to See the Profile for Athena Lady Darknss Click here to Send Athena Lady Darknss a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-10-2003 07:16 PM Post #2

One of the beautiful things about being a Vampyre was the heightened senses that came with Undeath. The sound of the birds of the night softly singing in the tree's, the raindrops cascading down the stronghold walls, the sound of wine being poured into a crystal goblet, all carried with them their own musical quality.

What came to Razielle's ears now, was slightly off key and scratchy but it was the most beautiful sound she had heard in a long time. The sound of her blood sister, Athena's, voice. But of course, Raz would never let her know how nice it was to hear her.

"I promise to come out, providing you promise to stop singing...."

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Athena Lady Darknss
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-10-2003 07:19 PM Post #3

" My pleasure Razielle.... seeing how I have found you now.. "

Athena awaited her sister to show herself...

Add Athena Lady Darknss to your buddy list Add Athena Lady Darknss to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Athena Lady Darknss Click Here to See the Profile for Athena Lady Darknss Click here to Send Athena Lady Darknss a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-11-2003 10:47 PM Post #4

Razielle dangled upside down, hanging by her legs from a tree limb. She crossed her arms over her chest looking very much like a bat, fitting to be sure.

"Yes, you did. Pray, tell how you found an uncharted planet and your dear sissy? No wait, I don't want to know. I am just glad you're here!"

Raz dropped down and hugged her blood sister.

"So dearest, the last I heard of you...you were dead. Unless you are more like me now then I know, then this was a lie?"

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Athena Lady Darknss
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-14-2003 03:51 AM Post #5

After hugging her sister Athena smiled at the thought of being part of the undead.

" No, no my dearest sissy... I was dead. But Death didnt suit me. So I returned....you remember my project back at the Oasis... you know, my clone.... Well I am that clone.."

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-14-2003 10:38 AM Post #6

Up in the tree, a pair of little luminous white crescents bobbed slightly, as the tree branch on which Salem sat creaked and groaned under his weight.

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Athena Lady Darknss
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-14-2003 06:56 PM Post #7

She heard the noise from a near buy tree and didnt bother with looking around. She knew she was for the most part safe where ever her sister call home.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-15-2003 07:08 PM Post #8

Razielle extended her hand to poke Athena's clone in the shoulder.

"You're a clone...? Right then, you still look like, smell like and sound like my sister. Obviously you must have her memories, otherwise you couldn't have found your way here. I had forgotten she had been to the castle before. Its layout is the same, but it is no longer an ancestral estate. It is a stronghold and the home for all of the Cabal."

Raz peeked up into the tree branches. She didn't see fit to draw attention to Salem. She figured if he wanted his presence known he would either jump down or burn Athena's ear's with some scathing remark about her cloned mortaility.

"Well, although the planet dosen't have any wildlife that you can't handle sister dear, we do have..very..big birds . So maybe you would like to rest inside for a while?"

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 09-15-2003 07:29 PM Post #9

“Clonesss arrre’t to be trusted.”

It seemed he had become predictable. Salem slid down from the branch and eyed Athena incredulously. He recalled her former self from the Sith Empire and, as with all clones, she was a perfect replication.

“History isss proof enough of that.”

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Athena Lady Darknss
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-16-2003 06:13 PM Post #10

" Indeed sissy I think I shall go inside.. And as for you Salem... Nor can a Vamp...But there are some who can. "

Athena smiled at her sister and then walked just behind her into the castle.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-18-2003 01:19 AM Post #11

Razielle turned back to Salem, offering him a torn look. She wasn't quite capable of slaying her blood sister's clone without due cause. But neither was she willing to look weak in the eyes of her fledgling.

"Salem, if she even once goes traitor clone on us, you won't have to kill her. I will do it in a heartbeat to avenge my sister's memory. But I am sure we have nothing to fear. Besides, even when you and I aren't around to keep an eye on things, we have Michin and Jez during the light hours. One of them will entertain Athena during the day."

Giving Athena a smile that said she meant every word, she patted her on the back and headed inside.

"Well then, shall we? Salem, you coming?"

Athena Lady Darknss
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-18-2003 06:28 PM Post #12

" Indeed and I dont plan on being here unless it is within the time I may see my sister. "

She walked and then looked back to see if Salem would be in foot behind the duo.

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-21-2003 02:28 PM Post #13

“Verrry well.”

Salem, though not one to physically show emotion, was fairly easily read – at least by Razielle. He was somewhat begrudging of her trust of this clone. Clones were tools, not people. They existed solely as pawns in plots, as far as he was concerned, yet the plot which this particular woman played a part in was not yet clear…

“What brrrings you to this planet, Athena? Rrrazielle alone?”

Athena Lady Darknss
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-21-2003 10:40 PM Post #14

She didnt bother to turn around to answer the man.

" Well it was not you Salem..and if you must know yes it is my sister who brings me here. "

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-23-2003 01:54 AM Post #15

"See there, Salem... She's as good as family."

Meandering into the keep, happy to have Athena around... or at least a shadow of her dead sister, Razielle smiled. A genuine smile. She wondered breifly if clone's could be turned into immortal's, but then that was a poor idea. Too many fledglings were already littering the galaxy thanks to unrestrained carelessness. She did not need to be adding to the needless creation.

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-26-2003 12:42 PM Post #16

“Not to me,” he corrected.

“But I trrrust you.”

The tall vampire moved ahead of his counterpart and her guest.

“How long we you be sss-taying with us?”

Athena Lady Darknss
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-26-2003 06:48 PM Post #17

" just long enough to bother you and see my sister. "

She watched as he walked past her and Raz.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 09-26-2003 07:17 PM Post #18

"Athena, don't egg him on. He bites, after all.."

Razielle gave Salem what she hoped was a charming grin. Surely he realized that she wouldn't do anything stupid. No one cared more about this place than she did.

Athena Lady Darknss
Unwelcomed Visitor
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 10-02-2003 07:02 PM Post #19

" Oh I bite as well, I just dont take the blood out. " She shook her head at Salem and then turned to her sister.

" This place is so wonderful. "