Salem Ave
Sep 28th, 2004, 05:32:58 AM
Javier Enfer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

Dead or Not: Living a Death

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-24-2003 01:15 PM Post #1

It's not easy being a Vampire. Not for most anyway. It is common knowledge with most vampires that in actual fact there is not many that wish to be a vampire, drinking blood, being a damn insomniac. Not only that...but on top of that...your dead. It was not a life Javier Enfer would have choosen by choice if he had known the results before-hand but then again he never had a choice in the matter anyway.

The woman had seized him roughly, her hand cradled around his genitals and her other hand around his neck, pushed him into an ally of coruscant and had her overpowering way with him. She was to strong to resist even if he wanted to which at the time he did not until of course the nearly unbearible pain that followed to sex. His neck felt as if it had been a main channel for pain, a warm substance ran down his neck and down his chest coating his shirt with sticky red.....red?.

After that a nightmare awoke him, the ally was cold, the sun had not risen but there was lamps with enough light to let him see his blood stained shirt...once white. Instantly he had reached to his neck, it stung at his touch but he felt two puncture holes there dried blood caked the wounds. he got up, scared, wanting to run and thats what he did.

Javier pushed that thought from his mind...that was all long ago...long ago indeed. The Vampire looked around the dark hall waiting for a responce...he knew a vampire was here..he could sense them...smell them.

' There is no use hiding Darkone i know you are here....' He said quietly but with a evil purr none-the-less.

Add Javier Enfer to your buddy list Add Javier Enfer to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Javier Enfer Click Here to See the Profile for Javier Enfer Click here to Send Javier Enfer a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-24-2003 01:19 PM Post #2

“Why would I hide in my own home?”

Came an inquisitive reply, as a lanky figure paused in his steps, having been crossing the hallway ahead. He did not look up, his claws leafing through the pages of a large book he had cradled in one hand as his eyes darted quickly over the information therein, absorbing it in the blink of an eye.

It was another vampire that had addressed him and the Sith Knight could smell a vague odor of something familiar about him. When no immediate reply came from the man, Salem continued.

“…Do you want sss-omething?”

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Javier Enfer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-24-2003 01:27 PM Post #3

Yet Javier even then did not offer a reply or an excuse for being in his fellow Vampires home. The only sound to escpe the lips of Javier was a chuckle, nothing more nothing less as he looked the lanky figure up and down, the darkness show little detail. The lankiness matterd little to Javier as Salem was only inches taller, Javer stood 6'6 himself and was built rather broadly, clealry mucsel but not to much for him to look over powering.

Only after a few moments did the Vampire offer his answer.

' I am in search of another vampire, mortals these days are rather boring...' he grinned broadly and looked directly towards his fellow vampire. ' I come to search for a new home...' He continued quietly.

Add Javier Enfer to your buddy list Add Javier Enfer to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Javier Enfer Click Here to See the Profile for Javier Enfer Click here to Send Javier Enfer a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-24-2003 01:31 PM Post #4

The book Salem held slapped shut as the vampire held it closed at his side. He appeared to be looking off at a point in mid-distance, although it was really impossible to tell where he was looking, with the absence of any pupils in his eyes.

“… And why did you come herrre of all placesss? If you’re already one of us, then surely you alrrready had a collective with which to pass out your unlife?”

Add Salem Ave to your buddy list Add Salem Ave to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Salem Ave Click Here to See the Profile for Salem Ave Click here to Send Salem Ave a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Javier Enfer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-24-2003 01:41 PM Post #5

' I do not...' Javier answerd quietly ' I did not have concerns for my past clans ways of being ,i will not call my family my family if i do not agree with such of there way of living..' He continued more shortly, more determined. he was here for a perpose and it would be served.

' Do you actually think i'd waiste my time being here if i did not have a valid objective young one?...' He said with a purr.

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-24-2003 01:44 PM Post #6

The indifferent expression on Salem’s face momentarily flickered as one corner of his lips curled into a smirk of distain.

It passed quickly.

“What make-sss you think that we would even want you herrre, that we would take otherrrs throwaways?”

Javier Enfer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-24-2003 01:53 PM Post #7

Javiers lips closed together tightly. Throwaway?. Anger rose though him slightly, he clenched his fists tightly together, his nails dug hard into his skin and even broke the flesh to small knicks of blood. His nose twitched with anger and his arms tensed, gritting his teeth he controlled it and finally suppressed it.

Quickly he looked away from the Vampire and chuckled slightly towards his fellow then looked back with slight distaste. Anger suppressed but of course still lurking within his body.

' I can quite assure you i am no throwaway...' he said in a more dulled angry voice. He had a temper that he would rather not unleash on a vampire. ' I left because i did not believe in the properties of there ways...' he said more quietly ' I would have thought you would have understood that the first time i explained my reasons...'

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-24-2003 02:01 PM Post #8

Salem shook his head and, slipping his book into the folds of his robe, loped off up the stairway that was at the end of the hall in silence.

Javier Enfer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-26-2003 07:08 PM Post #9

' So...' He started after Salem slightly away from his wake so that he and the he and other Vampire did not stand close. he did not like the look of this one and knew nothing of his species. ' What are you beleifs here as a clan?...' He asked quetly, purring as he finished eatch word.

'I know there are others..there essance can be felt...'

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote
Old Post 07-29-2003 07:48 PM Post #10

Salem halted on the first landing on the stares, turning as his frame was halo’d in the moonlight that pooled in from outside. He watched Javier incredulously for a moment before turning to draw closed the heavy cloth curtains over the window.

“We all believe differrrent things… what unifies us isss our blood and our want to contrrrol the number of … living vampires.”

Last edited by Salem Ave on 07-30-2003 at 07:49 PM Why: typo

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 07-29-2003 08:31 PM Post #11

She hadn't heard the entire conversation, only the last few parts of it as she had emerged from the upstairs corridor. From what she could gather though, Salem was being his charming hospitable self... With a grin Razielle hopped onto the banister and crossed her legs. She slid down one level and hopped off the railing to stand beside Salem with a grin.

"Forgive me, I didn't realize we had...company ."

She peered down at the newcomer, a look of interest crossed her features. She couldn't decide how best to deal with him. His manner all at once seemed somewhat reserved, yet slightly ruffled by Salem's blunt manners. Trying to soothe away his chagrin, yet remain in control of the situation. Razielle descended the stairs and held out a hand.

"I am Razielle.... Who might you be?"

Add Razielle Shadana to your buddy list Add Razielle Shadana to Your Ignore List Find more posts by Razielle Shadana Click Here to See the Profile for Razielle Shadana Click here to Send Razielle Shadana a Private Message Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote IP Logged

Javier Enfer
Member of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-01-2003 04:46 PM Post #12

Javier stopped in mid track to view the new woman who had jumped from the darkness to join her friend at the landing. Javier gave the woman a once over, as all men tend to do, and looked towards her with not even a smile, his face remained strait and unmoving.

' I am Javier Enfer...' He simply said before turning back towards the first vampire. ' I see...a freedom of thought...that is of my concern also...'

Javier nodded in confermation and followed the two to the landing.

Salem Ave
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-02-2003 02:07 PM Post #13

Salem looked between this ‘Javier’ and Razielle, his claws taptaptaping against the top of the banister. He towered over both people here and couldn’t help feel immensely superior to Javier as he looked down at him with aversion.

Razielle Shadana
Co-founder of the Cabal
Reply | Edit | Quote

QuickQuote

Old Post 08-04-2003 03:43 AM Post #14

Razielle peeked over her shoulder at Salem, she bit the inside of her lip to prevent herself from laughing at his displeasure. It was quite evident. But of course this was one reason she adored her one and only fledgling, his raw, primal emotions.

Without speaking to this Javier further, she dropped her hand back to her side snd stepped even yet closer to him. Leaning so that her face was barely inches away from his she inhaled and closed her eyes. Slowly, as to not cause alarm, she lifted his hand, turned his wrist towards her lips, plunged small but lethal fangs into his skin, and took an uninvited sip from him. His hand was back at his side as she took a step back, her nose wrinkling with much distaste. All this in less than a second.

Silently she communicated her thoughts on what she had beheld to Salem. Throwing glossy black hair over her shoulder, with disdain, she took off back up the stairs losing interest quickly.

"Perhaps there is a reason he is alone? At any rate I don't see much reason to lay the keys to Cabal at his feet do you Salem, dearest?