PDA

View Full Version : Getting your hands dirty (Jacali, Sarr, Jame)

Shade Magus
Sep 27th, 2004, 01:47:03 PM
Shade sat in the front of the ship as it came out of hyperspace. The green planet of Yavin IV filled the ships viewport. He smiled as he turned around to the others.

"Ok, we should be arriving planet side in about thirty minutes and that is when your training officially starts, so be prepared," he said. He had told them before they left that this wouldn't be an easy trip and he had meant it. They were only staying on the planet for a month at the most so they would make good use of it. Not a minute would be spared.

Sarr Koon
Sep 27th, 2004, 07:39:39 PM
Wordlessly, the Kel Dor gazed out the viewport at the approaching planet. He was mentally preparing himself for any challenges that arose during his stay on Yavin. He reassured himself that he was more then capable of handling anything that could possibly happen.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 27th, 2004, 08:06:59 PM
Jacali too, was preparing herself mentally and physically, by closing her eyes and drawing herself into the essence of the Force.

Meditation was good for the soul and Jacali did it often, especially in times of doubt. But, those times were becoming fewer and fewer as she strengthened her mind and her body.

A sly smile crept over her features as she spoke telepathically to the Jedi Master. You know I like surprises, but just what do you have up your sleeve for us, luv?

Shade Magus
Sep 27th, 2004, 08:16:40 PM
Shade smiled when he recieved Jacali's message. He did indeed have many surprises for all of them on this little trip.

You'll just have to find out. But don't worry...it's nothing you wouldn't be able to handle.

He then turned back to the pilot and made some small chat with him. About twenty minutes later they were landing at the Yavin temple's landing pad. He then got up and went back to the area with all the others and smiled.

"We're here. Let's get moving."

He watched as they got up and went about getting their belongings before smiling. They were relaxed and excited all at the same time, but he had meant that once they set down no time would be wasted.

Here comes the fun part, he thought to himself as he took a deep breath and prepared himself for what was to come once they were out of the shuttle and had put their bags in their rooms.

Sarr Koon
Oct 3rd, 2004, 09:47:20 PM
The Kel Dor located his only bag and stood ready to depart from the ship.

imported_Jacali Danner
Oct 4th, 2004, 07:47:00 PM
Jacali located her crutches under her seat. What a pain these are. She thought as she got them and stood up. Shouldering her bag, she started moving towards the hatchway.

As she maneuvered down the hatch she fell in love with all the greenery and fresh air.

"Oh, this is awesome." The Padawan smiled as she caught up with Shade and Sarr.

Shade Magus
Oct 4th, 2004, 11:51:35 PM
"Good now let's go into the Temple and hopefully we can find some rooms to lay our things. If not then we'll make do," the Knight said as he moved past the two Padawans and closer to the temple. He didn't pause or turn around to make sure they were keeping up.

Sarr Koon
Oct 5th, 2004, 11:11:55 PM
The Kel Dor would be able to keep up, but Jacali would have a more difficult time. Sarr stopped and turned to Jacali. His voice issued forth from the anti-oxygen mask he had to wear when on any planet but his own.

"Would you like me to carry your bag?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Oct 9th, 2004, 08:36:42 PM
The Padawan's crutches clicked along as she used the muscles in her arms and shoulders to keep up a good rhythm.

She smiled at the Kel-Dor. "That's alright, Sarr. I'm not doing too badly at the moment, pending on how far we go I may change my mind in a bit."

Shade Magus
Oct 9th, 2004, 08:43:24 PM
Shade smiled as his Force enhanced hearing picked up on the conversation behind him. It was good they were getting along. Soon enough they would have to rely heavily on each other.

Sarr Koon
Oct 10th, 2004, 07:20:20 PM
The Kel Dor gave Jacali a small nod and kept pace with her. Shade was a little ways ahead of them both. Sarr could recall only a few instances in which he had been anxious. That was, without a doubt, the word he would use to describe how he felt at the moment. Outwardly it was all but impossible to tell. Only by mind reading could an individual discern the emotion of a Kel Dor.

imported_Jacali Danner
Oct 11th, 2004, 08:44:20 PM
Jacali wished she didn't have the crutches to contend with, they were more of a henderance than a help. But, Hayden had warned her that if she didn't keep her weight off her knee in while exurting herself, the condition would indeed worsen.

Out here, the Padawan was taking no chances as she plugged along beside Sarr.

"I just want you to know, that even with these crazy things I'll do my best to do my part of this exercise, whatever that may be." She told him with a friendly smile.

Sarr Koon
Oct 12th, 2004, 07:36:12 PM
The Kel Dor smiled behind his mask.

"And I assure you that I will do mine."

Shade Magus
Oct 18th, 2004, 06:44:30 PM
Shade stopped at the front of the great Temple and turned to see the other two not at all that far behind him. Shade waited for them to catch up before. Talking again.

"I was really hoping that someone might meet us here to show us around, but seeing as how that is not the case, I think we can take care of ourselves to find a nice little place to stay in here and rest for the rest of today. Tomorrow we will begin early."

The Jedi looked over his shoulder at the temple and sighed. Where were they going to find seperate rooms in this place when he would surely be the first to get lost. He looked back at the two Padawans and smiled.

"Well I hope you two are better at finding things than I am."

Jame Kaman Dar
Oct 19th, 2004, 06:13:54 PM
Jame had dropped behind the others as they moved on ahead. She was absorbed in all the wonderous vegetation here...

"Wow..." She pulled out the datapad she had been doing her plant studies on..among many other things. "That's great." She smiled, and turned her head briefly to see the others just disappear out of sight.... "I'd better catch up." She ran ahead, datapad in hand.

Shade Magus
Oct 22nd, 2004, 01:16:51 PM
Shade smiled as he saw Jame coming up.

"Glad you could join us. Now I want each of you to try and find a room in here and let's meet back here in let's say...three hours. That should give you enough time to find somewhere to sleep and get used to your surroundings before we start some lessons later this evening."

Jame Kaman Dar
Oct 23rd, 2004, 11:27:10 PM
"Alright..."

She looked at Jacali and smiled. "This is going to be so good."

Jame headed off again, to find herself a room.

imported_Jacali Danner
Oct 24th, 2004, 10:05:23 AM
Jacali called after Jame. "Heya, wait up! I'll go with ya!" She moved as swiftly as possible to catch up.

Sarr Koon
Oct 24th, 2004, 02:39:43 PM
Sarr watched as Jame and Jacali headed off. He wondered if the place could accomodate a Kel Dor very well. If not, he would have to wear his anti-oxygen mask for the duration of their stay. The prospect of that was not very welcoming. He turned to Shade.

"Master Shade, are there rooms to accomodate one such as myself?"

Shade Magus
Oct 24th, 2004, 06:34:28 PM
"I am not sure, but we'll see what we can find. If not, then I'll help you fix up something if not."

Sarr Koon
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:21:19 PM
The Kel Dor nodded his head.

"Thank you, Master Shade."

Shade Magus
Oct 28th, 2004, 09:01:27 PM
Shade walked into the temple and went in the direction he thought the rooms would be in. As they walked, Shade started to talk to his Padawan.

"Sarr, it has been awhile since I just talked to you and I have a few questions. How do you feel your training is progressing?"

Sarr Koon
Oct 31st, 2004, 07:22:18 PM
The Kel Dor thought briefly before giving his response.

"It is progressimg quite well. I am learning more then I anticipated in such a short amount of time. It pleases me to have this opportunity to stay on Yavin for a short duration and further my training."

Shade Magus
Oct 31st, 2004, 10:52:49 PM
"It pleases me as well. I want you to know that I have put Spada up for promotion to Jedi Knight. Once he is excepted, you will be my senior Padawan and I will expect a lot more from you. For starters, I will ask that you help Jame as much as possible. This will help both of you grow, and for you give you experience teaching for when you are a Jedi Knight. Secondly I want you to know that I will start to drift away and let you become more dependent, but I will always be there if you need me. Do you understand all this?"

Sarr Koon
Nov 8th, 2004, 11:09:13 PM
"Of course, Master Shade."

Shade Magus
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:33:57 PM
"Good," he said as he looked at his chrono. "Uh oh...Sarr I'm afraid I have to run right now and see to a few things. I'm sorry I can't help you look for a room right now, but go look for one, and if you can't find one, just pick one and I'll see what we can do tomorrow, ok?"

Sarr Koon
Nov 9th, 2004, 11:01:23 PM
The Kel Dor gave a short inclination of his masked head.

He watched as the Jedi Knight strode away.