PDA

View Full Version : Steps to satisfaction, Step 1(Ragnarok)

Lord Gareth
Sep 23rd, 2004, 09:33:22 PM
Gareth was not to happy. It's been to long since he last saw Ebony, and even then, he couldn't punish her. But not now. He'd gotten the name of a person who might be interested in doing this job for him, but he knows it's not going to be easy. Or cheap for that matter.

But for now, he'll wait and let others do the hard part and bring her to him.

He sent a message to this person, telling him to meet here at midnight. Currently, it's 10 to midnight and the alley was still empty.

Karkoon
Sep 24th, 2004, 07:38:18 PM
A small clanking noice of Metal hiting durocrete was coming from outside the alley and then a figure steped into Gareth's vision. The person was seven feet tall and was wearing a black robe that covered its entire body and a hood that shadowed its face

The person walked deeper into the alley with a metalic noice and stoped before Gareth "Are you the one with the job offer?" Came a monotone voice without a drop of emotion in it. the person drew his hands to his head and threw back the hood to reveal a shiny droid head.

Lord Gareth
Sep 25th, 2004, 09:53:10 AM
"Yes I am. And I'd take it you're the one who believes they can complete this job.

There's a girl named Ebony which I want brought to me alive. I don't care how badly hurt she is as long as she's still alive and won't die of the injuries."

Karkoon
Sep 25th, 2004, 02:28:59 PM
Ragnarok nodded his head "Sounds simple enough so far. just a few questions for you to answer, where can I find this girl, is she protected or capable of protecting herself and where am I to drop her off after I have her?"

Lord Gareth
Sep 26th, 2004, 10:36:13 AM
"She is both protected and capable of protecting herself. Where you can drop her off, well, let me know when you have her and I'll then let you know where you can drop her off.

As for where you can find her, she is with the Jedi."

Karkoon
Sep 26th, 2004, 03:50:03 PM
"Which means I'll be going up against lightsabres. well I know the the Jedi Temple grounds pretty well since my constructer was a jedi and I was made in the jedi living quarters so I should be able to find my way around

But this brings up another question....Do you have a way for me to get inside the Jedi Temple? Or am I to find that out for myself?"

Lord Gareth
Sep 27th, 2004, 10:42:12 AM
"Or you may be able to catch her when she leaves the Grounds every morning for her run. I don't know where she goes, but at sunrise, she's leaving the doors of the Temple and heads off on her run.

If you wish to get inside the Grounds to take her, that's your choice and I don't know how to get you in. I want Ebony brought to me alive."

Karkoon
Sep 27th, 2004, 01:57:45 PM
"Very Well. is there anything else I should know before I set out?"

Lord Gareth
Sep 28th, 2004, 09:17:56 AM
"It depends, do you have any questions?"

Karkoon
Sep 28th, 2004, 11:42:22 AM
"I have none."

Lord Gareth
Sep 29th, 2004, 10:14:20 AM
Gareth nods his head slightly before handing a datapad to Ragnarok.

"You'll find contact information on that datapad. It'll work once then things will get changed. Use it when you have her."

Karkoon
Sep 29th, 2004, 04:25:31 PM
Rag tucked the datapad into a pocket on the robe he was wearing "If there is nothing more to be discussed, then I shall set out to find this...Ebony.. and capture her."