PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected Surprises...(Falcon)

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 22nd, 2004, 08:29:13 PM
There is something that I see
In the way you look at me
There's a smile
There's a truth in your eyes
But an unexpected way
On this unexpected day
Could it mean this is
Where I belong
It is you I have loved all along

It's no more mystery
It is finally clear to me
You're the home my heart
Searched for so long
And it is you
I have loved all along

There were times I ran to hide
Afraid to show the other side
Alone in the night without you

But now I know just who you are
And I know you hold my heart
Finally this is where I belong

It is you I have loved all along

Over and over
I'm filled with emotion
Your love, it rushes
Through my veins

And I am filled
With the sweetest devotion
As I, I look into
Your perfect face

It is you
I have loved all along...

A'jorrah Mazzic sat on the side of her bathtub. For some strange reason, she called in sick today.

Five minutes...four minutes,...three minutes...

It seemed like an eternity as she awaited to confirm an answer she already seemed to know.

A'jorrah felt a tinge of nervousness in the pit of her stomach as she glanced at the small, white pencil-like object sitting on the bathroom counter.

One minute...

It was true, she was late. But, it hadn't been the first time, her work was hectic and often caused this. Though, this time seemed a bit different.

This time...A'jorrah stood as the seconds ticked away. She slowly walked over to the counter and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She looked tired and had been feeling that way lately, other than that, her complection was perfect and her eyes seemed to sparkle.

With a deep breath, she looked down at the pregnancy test. Her breath nearly caught in her throat as she saw the result...

Positive

She was pregnant with Falcon Gyndar's child. It brought joyful tears to her eyes as she placed a gentle hand on her abdomen.

A worried look came over her as she thought about her lover's reaction to all this. What would he think of all this? Would be be happy or feel it as more of a burden with everything he had been going through?

This needed to be told as soon as possible, she couldn't keep something this important from him, but he was already at the GJO after an early breakfast on their balcony.

With careful thought, A'jorrah called Falcon's comm number and left him a message to meet her at Coruscant's Museum of Art at precisely twelve o'clock. And that was all she said.

With a smile on her lips, she went to get ready.

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 22nd, 2004, 11:11:55 PM
Falcon was just coming out of the archives, updating himself on the order's load of students, acquainting himself with the newer faces. It was known that the preference was to keep the archives quiet, so he did so. On his way out he thrust a hand into his pocket and pulled out his comm.

A message.

"Hmm. A'jorrah. Miss me already, sweetheart?... Noon at the Museum of Art, you say?" He mused to himself, a small smile creeping on his face. "I miss you too, love. I have a surprise for you."

A student passed by, nodding respectfully to him as she passed. "Good morning to you, also." The knight nodded in return, then checked the chrono on his datapad, which was in his other hand. It was good to be getting back to life as the norm here at the GJO.

"10:14 am. Good. I have time to do a few things then."

He had a small training session this afternoon with Rikki, and he figured to locate Thariyne. The boy was in search of a master.. that he knew. Despite some small issues, Falcon knew he could work with Natia's older brother. So he set out to locate the boy's number, and left him a message to meet him for dinner at Yog's. Then he jogged off to his quarters to meditate, shower, change and make sure he had everything he needed.

"Ok. Here goes..." He checked his chrono. 11:30 am. "Perfect."

20 minutes later, he was at the museum. Ten minutes early. And so the somewhat nervous wait had begun.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 23rd, 2004, 04:43:24 AM
A'jorrah parked her dark blue speeder across the street and got out. The red dress she chose was perfect as she smoothed it out and looked down at her chrono.

11:56 am.

Right on time, she quickly grabbed a small picnic basket from the back seat and crossed the street. Quickly, A'jorrrah made her way up the marble steps of the museum.

Once she entered, she began looking for her dashing knight and saw him over by one of the many fountains in the main area.

With a bright smile on her face she made her way over to him.

"Hello, luv." A'jorrah beamed as she came over to him and gently planted a kiss on his lips.

"I thought that this mornings breakfast went so well that lunch should be just as good. But, before we eat...there's something that I need to share with you."

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 24th, 2004, 07:51:44 PM
"Good afternoon, sweetheart." Her kisses were the best. Falcon looked her over.

She looks so fabulous. How does she do it?

He scratched the back of his head. "Well, that's funny..." He laughed lightly. "...I have something to ah..share...with you also, in a sense."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 24th, 2004, 09:55:04 PM
That perked her attention, it was something she hadn't expected.

"Well, which of us shall share their news first?" A'jorrah asked as she took a hold of one of his hands and gave it a gentle squeeze.

How she loved this man, he was everything to her. The pit of her stomach rumbled around as she wondered just how he would react to her news.

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 25th, 2004, 11:23:00 PM
He sort of grinned, but then looked at her rather seriously.

"Well, it's not so much news as something else, rather. Still, i'd be sharing something with you."

Falcon dropped his hand from the back of his head into one jacket pocket, and pulled out a small velvet box.

"I'd be sharing the rest of my life."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 25th, 2004, 11:31:07 PM
His words made her eyes widen in surprise and her breath caught in her throat as she saw the velvet box.

She was silent for a few moments. "Is...is that what I think it is?"

A'jorrah looked up at him, bewildered.

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 25th, 2004, 11:40:30 PM
Falcon smiled, genuinely as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. One that had made him think of her beauty when he saw it.

"It's what you know it is. Although, I do need a yes or no before I can do anything about this, because an assumption could get me in trouble."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 25th, 2004, 11:47:37 PM
"Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" She exclaimed as she dropped the basket and hugged him tightly. "Falcon, I love you! You have made me the happiest woman in the world!"

Tears of joy came to her eyes as she gently gave him a kiss.

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 27th, 2004, 08:03:13 PM
Falcon kissed her back, and laughed with her exclamations.

"I hope to continue to do so."

He let her go. "Now, what was it you wanted to tell me?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 27th, 2004, 08:13:52 PM
"I...ummm, well...here." She stammered a bit and then took his hand and placed it on her abdomen.

In a gentle whisper, she spoke. "Falcon, reach out to the stars and tell me what you feel. Tell me you're as happy as I am at this very moment."

A'jorrah couldn't hide the flutter of the Force within her.

Falcon Gyndar
Sep 30th, 2004, 06:39:40 PM
Falcon just stared down at her a moment, a stunned, totally surprised stare, and then pulled her into his arms. He did at this moment stare up at the sky. The bright noon sun was warm on his face. Life felt right again, and it betrayed everything that had happened.

For this, he was glad. Very glad....Joyous and near ecstatic inside.

"I love you A'jorrah, my lovely... With everything in me. With every look I take of you."

I'm going to be a father. This time with my own blood within. I...

"...can't beleive it." He paused, and brushed down the back of her head with one hand. "You amaze me..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:03:58 PM
"And I love you, Falcon Gyndar. I always have since the first day we met." She told him softly as tears of joy fell down her cheeks.

A'jorrah embraced him tightly. "I have been blessed twice now, first with you and now with our child. Our child." The words seemed so strange to hear, but she knew she would get used to it quickly.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 1st, 2004, 07:04:09 PM
"That's going to give Natia a younger sibling of sorts. I wonder what she'd think...what she's doing now..."

Falcon shook his head, and pulled away from A'jorrah to look at her.

"I'm hungry." He smiled.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Oct 2nd, 2004, 12:44:34 AM
"Well, I brought us plenty of goodies for lunch." She told him with a smile.

Leaning down, she retrieved the basket and took his hand.

"Come with me, my kind Knight." She led him to the rooftop and spread out an air-compacted blanket she had brought along.

Out of the basket came an array of meats and cheeses, fruits and dips. "I hope you're hungry, I think I brought enough for an army."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 19th, 2004, 05:32:02 PM
Falcon looked at all the food...

"Wow...And you're such a good cook.." He said with a wink. "...THAT, I already know."

He took a seat, crossing his legs, and watching A'jorrah. "You'll be eating for two now, you know."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Oct 20th, 2004, 08:34:57 PM
"Yes, luv. But, I don't want to get as big as a barn." She added with a smile of her own as she handed him a plate.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 25th, 2004, 05:26:37 PM
Falcon took the plate and nibbled quietly.

"I'll love you regardless. Even if you ...ah... look as..big as a barn?.."

He grinned when he said that. No matter what, he'd only see loveliness in her.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Oct 25th, 2004, 06:33:07 PM
A'jorrah smiled and took a bite of cheese. "You don't know how much I love you, my dearest Knight. I prayed that this little surprise would fill you with joy and I see that it has."

She gently touched his hand with hers and gave it a squeeze.

"Our child will be so lucky to have a father like you."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 25th, 2004, 06:51:57 PM
Falcon wasn't a believer or follower of luck, but A'jorrah's words did have some bearing.

"Yes, I suppose you're right."

He'd hope for a son. After the experience of having a daughter for the most part, he wanted to see the other side.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Oct 25th, 2004, 07:10:50 PM
"So, I guess we should start thinking about planning a wedding? How big of a wedding would you like? For it isn't everyday a Jedi Knight gets married."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 25th, 2004, 07:16:09 PM
Falcon watched her speak. He waved his hand at her when he mentioned a big wedding. He had barely swallowed his food when he spoke.

"No...Nothing too big. The size should only be dictated by the number of guests..Guestlists are usually first, no?"

It wasn't something he knew anything about. The man was taking a stab in the dark.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Oct 25th, 2004, 07:26:38 PM
"True." She answered as she thought about who she would invite. "Ummm, my list will be friends from my work mostly. Though, there is one person whom I'd like to invite, but it's impossible." Her eyes looked back down at her plate for a moment as she thought of Kes'la.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 25th, 2004, 07:29:49 PM
"Impossible? Never. You want to find said person.. He or she will be found. Or show their face..."

He thought a moment. It had been a while.. a long while since they had met. He remembered the name... "Kes, right?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Oct 25th, 2004, 07:35:44 PM
A'jorrah nodded. "Yes, her name was Kes, but she's with the Sith now and I'm marrying a Jedi."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 26th, 2004, 07:41:32 PM
He considered this a moment, and wondered also where his daughter had gallavanted off to.

"Even so, I imagine she misses you."

Falcon had no inkling of what the girl might feel. He'd never met her, and from the way things felt these days, and the way things go, he might never meet her.

"I sometimes miss my daughter. But she has her own matters to deal with, like the rest of us. As long as she is living, I am satisfied."