PDA

View Full Version : Strange Happenings (Wei)

Telexia Xio
Sep 22nd, 2004, 01:31:31 PM
Telexia was seated crosslegged on the floor of her room. The curtains are closed, cutting out the sunlight from her room, making it black. Two hours ago, she had woken up in a cold sweat from what, a dream? A vision? Whatever it was, it was not pleasent. Something terribles going to happen, and it's going to happen to a Jedi. She thinks anyway. Either way she needs to talk about what she saw. For to long she has kept what she sees secret.

Shortly after she woke up, she'd sent a message off to her Master, asking him to come to her room to talk. She didn't say that it was urgent, just that she'd like to talk to him.

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 22nd, 2004, 04:21:23 PM
Wei Wu Wei headed down the stairs of the Living Quarters until he found his student's room. It had been far too long since he last saw her. He was beginning to wonder if she would ever show up again. He had been worried.

At last he found her room, and knocked politely. "Telexia, are you in? It's Wei Wu Wei, your teacher. What is it you needed me for?"

Telexia Xio
Sep 23rd, 2004, 10:00:01 AM
"Come in Master. I just wish to talk."

Telexia says, doing her best to sound relaxed and unworried, but finding it difficult due to what she saw. She closes her eyes as the door opens, letting light into her room again. Only when Wei is in her room, and the door is closed does she open her eyes.

"Master, have you ever had a dream where you wish you could forget what you dreamed about?"

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 23rd, 2004, 12:14:34 PM
Wei paused. "Yes. I one time had a dream in which my father and mother died."

Wei took a seat so he could see his Padawan eye-to-eye. "Have you had a dream that you wanted to forget?"

Telexia Xio
Sep 23rd, 2004, 04:13:36 PM
"Yes I have. To often I'm afraid."

Telexia looks down at the floor for a moment before looking back up at Wei.

"Master, I'm afraid my brother's going to try something, and soon as well. It may be nothing, but I fear that someone is in great danger."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 26th, 2004, 09:41:55 PM
Wei nodded. They had been over this before, at her last training session.

"Do you have any idea on where to begin your investigation?"

Telexia Xio
Sep 27th, 2004, 10:59:00 AM
Telexia takes a deep breath in order to further collect her thoughts before speaking again.

"I believe that one of our number is in danger from my brother. I saw the clashing of lightsabers, and the Jedi fell. The other, my brother I'm sure, stood over top of the fallen person and laughed. Then a baby cried. The baby stopped crying after a light shadow picked it up and started singing, but I could not see where. I wanted to see where these things happened, but I couldn't."

Telexia takes a deep breath, doing her best to keep her tears back.

"The light shadow, probably the Mother, looked as if it were hurt, from a fight or an accident or something. There was darkness looming in the distance from the baby and light shadow. Then in a soft voice, the light shadow spoke. 'You shall not have my baby like you had me.'

Then the baby was here, in the Temple crying. Nobody paid any attention to it and the baby just kept crying. Then the light shadow was laying on the floor, like it was dead. A man was there, probably my brother, searching her body looking for something.

The baby had lost it's Mother in that fight Master."

Wei Wu Wei
Sep 30th, 2004, 12:29:07 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow. "Is that right? Well now, that is quite a dream you had. The level of detail is astounding."

The Knight folded his legs Indian-style on the floor and propped his elbows on his knees. "Ok, let's give this a try." Wei had never interpreted a dream before, but he was willing to give it a try. "Let's consider the dream to be a literal glimpse of the future. We have a darksider, a baby, a dead Jedi, and a woman you consider to be the child's mother. Then we have a fight, a dead mother and a crying baby in the temple. How would the mother and the baby get into the temple without first being Jedi?"

Telexia Xio
Oct 1st, 2004, 03:12:25 PM
"The dead mother is the dead Jedi. That's how the mother and baby could get into the temple."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 2nd, 2004, 08:30:19 AM
"Know any female Jedi here with children?" Wei asked.

Telexia Xio
Oct 2nd, 2004, 09:00:14 AM
"I'm sorry Master, but I do not know of any Jedi here with children."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 2nd, 2004, 10:52:53 AM
Wei nodded. "Well, I know of two. Lillian Snow has an infant son, and Quay'Na Rakai is several months pregnant with a son of her own. Perhaps the one you dreamt of is one of these two? Or maybe there are other Jedi women here with children?"

Telexia Xio
Oct 3rd, 2004, 12:11:58 PM
"Perhaps it is one of those two. I do not know of any other Jedi which have babies."

Telexia is obviously upset by what she saw, but is trying her best to keep herself calm about it.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 3rd, 2004, 05:58:43 PM
"Well, for now let's leave it at those two. What do you plan to do to keep these women and their children safe?"

At least they were getting somewhere with this dream, unlike the last. Of course, they could still be dead wrong, but one lead was better than no lead at all.

Telexia Xio
Oct 4th, 2004, 10:17:07 AM
"I don't know. I don't even know who the two of them are."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 4th, 2004, 09:51:08 PM
"Then you can start there. Get to know these women. For now, that is all you can do. Then later on when you have more information you can make a better plan."

Wei got up and put a hand on his Padawan's shoulder. "You've got a big heart, Telexia. Just keep your mind clear and you will beat this thing yet." He gave her shoulder an encouraging squeeze. "Now, what else would you like to talk to me about?"

Telexia Xio
Oct 5th, 2004, 09:51:49 AM
Telexia is silent for a couple of moments.

"Thank-you Master. I'm also wondering when we can have another training session."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 5th, 2004, 09:53:59 PM
Wei paused. "What is there left for us to go over?"

It had been a while since Wei and Telexia had scheduled a session.

"You've learned sensing, Force boosting...I think you need to learn combat, and maybe one other skill."

Wei's forehead wrinkled as he thought. "I can't remember. We'll start with the lightsaber training and if I think of anything else you need to learn that we haven't gone over, I'll arrange for that too. In the meantime, try to relax. Follow up on this dream of yours, but don't get worked up. Remember, the future hasn't happened yet. I'll let you know when I'm ready for your next lesson."

Wei stood to leave. "I've recently moved to the top floor of the Jedi Quarters. If you need me, I'll be there."

Telexia Xio
Oct 6th, 2004, 09:03:27 AM
"I'll do my best. I know, the future is always in motion and anything we see of the future may not actually happen."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 7th, 2004, 12:21:34 PM
Wei smiled. "Good to hear. And above all, remember that you have the ability to influence that future. Bye, Telexia. I'll get your lesson ready and let you know when it will be. Have a nice day."