PDA

View Full Version : Second Solaarian War

Telan Desaria
Sep 22nd, 2004, 10:13:47 AM
The first Imperial offensive into this region was cancelled for political reasons relating to the intimely intervention of the Federacy. Such concerns are not thus eminent this time. Come hell or high water, I will expand the Mayagil Sector.

The assault I have planned and any and everyone is welcome to join in it. I will have my hands full with Bestine and overseeing the completion of the Braxant Thread - as such, this action will not commence until our Remnant stuff is complete.

Actions are as follows:

Departing Eriadu, Task Force Vengeance
- 3rd Heavy Squadron, 1st Bombardment Squadron, 9th and 10th Squadrons of the Line - OC - Vice Admiral Dennison.
This force will make best speed to Xagobah. The primary portion of the fleet will lie in wait in deep space while one Squadrpon feignts in a nearby system. When the defense force is drawn off, the main body strikes. The battle is fierce but short lived.

The Solaarian Parliament calls for an immediate counter strike which is implement against the wishes of the Solaarian Naval SupCom. He attacks Virmeude which, aside from strong ground forces, has been left undefended. While he is engaged there and requests to brake off that it is a trap another Task Force - Animus - captures the supply depot and naval base at Bpfassh.

When the Solaarians abandon Virmeude to move their main fleet to strike at Bpfassh, a relatively light force moves towards Sluis Van - a fighter offensive is launched under the direction of Field Marshal von Laang.

The Solaarian CinC ignores orders to drive us away from Sluis Van and attacks Bpfassh. He is successful but TF Animus retreats to Sluis Van, reinforcing it still further.

All this happens over an extended period of time. It is set to take place after the Battle of Bestine to revive the morale of the Rimward elements of the Armed forces, themselves feeling like they are being kept out of the ction.

It will show the chaotic nature of a democracy in war and also show the nature of Grand Admiral Desaria's growing respect and sympathy for his opposite number who is a great officer but hampered by his superiors.

Telan Desaria
Oct 5th, 2004, 08:01:49 AM
I have had a brainstorm. I had planned to annihilate Anatoly Travess in the current Braxant thread but I now have a better idea. He will worm his way into this thread but will end in it.

Teleran Balades
Oct 5th, 2004, 07:21:28 PM
You really have had fun harassing us with that guy haven't you.

"Eep" *notices he's been lurking*

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting. I know this is my ten milionth excuse or so, but I am really busy.

In about a week or two both marching band and soccer will be over. I'll have more time then. (But about 3 weeks after that hockey starts)

P.S. ROTFL I love the wrench, who did that?

Telan Desaria
Oct 7th, 2004, 07:18:55 PM
I commence shortly. Look forward to the beginnings by the end of business tomorrow.

Telan Desaria
Oct 8th, 2004, 04:11:49 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37027

Tiberius Anar
Oct 13th, 2004, 10:29:50 AM
I though that we hadn't gone into Clak'dor's space, just around it to block their border.

Telan Desaria
Oct 14th, 2004, 07:42:17 AM
No no - - - -the planet itself - - -Clak dor VII is totally invested and under siege. Clak dor I through IX are all under Imperial control. These are needless to say lifless space bodies, but they are Imperial space bodies.

Tiberius Anar
Oct 14th, 2004, 07:47:06 AM
Erm. I may need to talk to Senator Kensington about this. Its his world after all.

Telan Desaria
Oct 14th, 2004, 07:55:49 AM
Go ahead.