PDA

View Full Version : Ambrelians and other "Winged" species.

Adonis
Sep 22nd, 2004, 08:00:47 AM
Hello.

I am trying to get information on the various species on this board who happen to have wings, be they angel (Ambrelians) or something else. And also information on their distrubution in this universe.

Can anyone help me?

Slayn Cloak
Sep 22nd, 2004, 09:59:48 AM
There used to be a thread in this forum about species. There was a full write up about Ambrelians in that thread and various other creatures.

Convo that took place about 2 minutes ago.
Chris: Adrian, weren't there Ambrelians that didn't have wings?
Adrian: No, but there were savages that lived on the other continent that had black wings.
Chris: There were some that were more force adept though right?
Adrian: Yeah I suppose so, not many knew or cared about the Force.
Chris: Ok, but what about the ones that danced?
Adrian: Oh yeah yeah, those were the Cloaks and the Azalins.:D

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 22nd, 2004, 10:11:23 AM
Salem Ave was born a 'Baxthrax' (a real SW species). The only info I have on them is this snippet from TFN: this alien species was distinguished by their tapered ears and leathery, membranous, three-lobed wings. Their hands have three large, jointed talons for fingers, and their feet have a large toe and a pair of talons. Both their hands and feet are capable of grasping objects.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 22nd, 2004, 11:46:43 AM
The Vors have wings as well.

edit: I can't find any thread with the Search feature that has a write up on Ambrellians.

Adonis
Sep 22nd, 2004, 03:39:13 PM

Ah, most of them, are, more bat-ish in appearance (the offical ones that is) than the Ambrelians.

LD - I think the thread may have been deleted/lost?

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Sep 22nd, 2004, 08:28:38 PM
had an angel type once ages ago but that character never took on so no looking into species was done....

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 22nd, 2004, 11:56:11 PM
no, this does not mean I'm coming back, though I do miss you guys - but Saharia in TSE is half Ambrellian and I need all the information you have on that race. I saw another thread similar to this, nice timing lol.

I know they are fair coloured, they live to 150 years but as for what their
(a) planet was like
(b) generally people are like
(c) wildlife and natural surrounds was like
(d)culture - dancing, music and such, was like
I really would like some help on that.

Oh and Slayn, if your online when I am can i talk to you about something? Also can you tell me who the other Ambrellians are on this board and their relation to you thus Saharia. I was never entirely clear on those lol. Her history is still connected to this place family-wise because it'd be too messy to completely edit a whole chunk of who she is.

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 23rd, 2004, 12:20:57 AM
Threads merged. :) For simplicities sake.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 23rd, 2004, 02:24:25 AM
This is all I can find, without dredging through every thread by Jeseth to see what snippets of info he may have included in his posts.

Originally posted by Jeseth Cloak (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25640&highlight=ambrellian)
Racial Advantages: Agility, Speed, Endurance, Wings, Sharp Teeth, Enhanced Eyesight
Racial Disadvantages: Weak Bodily Muscles, Hollow Bones, Poor Sense of Smell, Exclusively Carnivorous Diet

Adonis
Sep 23rd, 2004, 02:57:18 PM
Hmm, thanks, but I think I'm going to drop the idea I had, it wouldn't work.

You can leave this thread open though for Miss Azhure though.