PDA

View Full Version : Free time (Complete)

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 20th, 2004, 10:19:59 PM
Jezreal walked down the halls of the palace, the click of her staff of the stone floor was the only sound she heard. She had spent days in training and now had a little free time on her hands but with nothing to do

She sighed as she continued walking without a destination in mind "A day free of training and nothing to do" She said to herself "Everyone else seems busy"

She sighed and turned a corner and walked out of the palance and outside into the afternoon sunlight. She layed her staff against the wall of the palace and sat down on a bench that rested against the same wall "I wonder if anyone else is as bored as me?"

Lorani T'sava
Sep 22nd, 2004, 01:11:55 PM
Lorani had been given the afternoon off of her training and was having an easy time keeping herself amused. She pokes her head out of a window right above Jezreal and grins. She pulls her head back in, grabs a cup and fills it with water before returning to the window and dumping the water right beside Jezreal, the water splashing her as it hits the bench beside her.

A quick bit of laughter's heard before she quickly pulls her head back into the room.

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 22nd, 2004, 05:12:48 PM
Jezreal looked up with suprise and caught a glimpse of Lorani before she she was gone from the window. She stood up and grabed her staff before running back into the palace while brushing water off the sleeve of her white shirt and the side of her black pants

She ran to the closest stair case and ran up them and was soon at the top. She looked around until she found the window that had over looked her bench "Where are you" her blue eyes darted around looking for the trouble maker.

Lorani T'sava
Sep 23rd, 2004, 10:15:47 AM
Lorani ran from the room which she was in and down the hall into a different room before Jezreal got up there, though she can't contain her laughter and so her laughter is heard up and down the hall. She is after all, just a kid who's looking to have some fun.

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 23rd, 2004, 08:53:09 PM
Jezreal turned and was about to head to where she thought the laugh had come from only to hear it now coming from behind her Blast, that echo is messing it all up she thought as she looked around at the possible rooms the trouble maker might be in

She sighed and tried the door she had first thought to be the right one and opened it. The room was mostly empty, only containing a mat of a bed and a small shelf of books and a rack with weapons on it. this gave Lorani nowhere to hide

"Gotcha" Jez said with a smile which soon faded as she figured who's room this is "Umm....I don't think we should be in here" She said backing towards the door "This is Zereth Lancer's room, and I'm sure he'd get mighty angry if he found us in here."

Lorani T'sava
Sep 23rd, 2004, 09:52:20 PM
"Then let's get out of Zereth's room."

Lorani had met Zereth a couple of times and likes him. Though she doesn't want to be on his bad side. She goes to skitter out of the room and down the hall, motioning for Jezreal to follow.

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 24th, 2004, 07:44:52 PM
Jezreal followed after the girl, her staff clicking on the ground as she walked "Where you really trying to pour water on my head? or did you purposly miss?

Lorani T'sava
Sep 25th, 2004, 09:48:09 AM
"I didn't want to soak you completely, and I hate getting my own hair wet, so I though I'd extend the curtesy and not get your hair wet so I missed purposly.

Hope you don't mind."

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 25th, 2004, 02:34:20 PM
Jezreal smiled a bit "Well, thanks for not ruining my hair" She said knowing that the water would have made it an absolute mess of her blue hair "So do you dump water on people often?"

Lorani T'sava
Sep 26th, 2004, 10:59:13 AM
"Nope, only the lucky individuals get water dumped on them. And only when I've got some spare time now."

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 26th, 2004, 03:58:12 PM
Jezreal laughed a bit "How long you been here Lorani?" She had met the young girl before but still didnt know her very well.

Lorani T'sava
Sep 27th, 2004, 11:10:51 AM
Lorani shrugs her shoulders slightly.

"Awhile. I'm not exactly sure on how long though. How about yourself?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 27th, 2004, 03:05:06 PM
"Around a year I think. Do you have a master Lorani?"

Lorani T'sava
Sep 28th, 2004, 09:43:58 AM
"Yup, I do have a Master now. My Master's Vega. Do you have one?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 28th, 2004, 09:09:10 PM
"My master was Oolana Toine but she left and now my master is lord Rivin."

Lorani T'sava
Sep 29th, 2004, 09:33:29 AM
"I don't like Rivin. He wanted to kill me slowly and painfully when I joined."

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 29th, 2004, 04:36:39 PM
Jezreal's jaw droped "What?" She stammered "He wants to kill you?"

Lorani T'sava
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:43:38 AM
"Yup. Before I was accepted he wanted to skin me alive and leave me outside to die. Then I got accepted and told that if I step out of line, then Rivin will get to do to me as he wishes. But the person who told him that is no longer a member but is a wanted person here so I'm not worried."

Lorani is surprisingly calm about this.

Jezreal Darkshard
Sep 30th, 2004, 04:30:46 PM
Must have been Salem Ave Jez thought but said nothing about it "Well Rivin has been nice to me and I can't think why he dislikes you so much."

Lorani T'sava
Oct 1st, 2004, 08:25:02 AM
Lorani nods her head, having a hard time believing Rivin to be nice.

"I've learned that ppl act differently towards different ppl. Could be he was just in a bad mood when I joined and he took it out on me in his way."

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 1st, 2004, 08:14:02 PM
"When I first met Rivin he didn't like me and Je'gan, so Je'gan challenged him to a duel with ended more or less a draw and then his dislike for us seemed to fade."

She pushed a strand of her blue hair out of her face "I hope to don't think this too personal but why did you become a sith Lorani?" She looked down at the girl with curious eyes.

Lorani T'sava
Oct 2nd, 2004, 09:05:58 AM
Lorani remains silent for awhile, thinking back to when she joined.

"Because I wanted to learn. I first came snooping around, and then when I learned that ppl were taught here, I asked what was taught, I found out and wanted to join. Best decision I've made in ages."

Lorani looks up at Jezreal.

"Why did you join?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 3rd, 2004, 09:19:33 PM
"There was a forest behind my home and living in a small hut was a man who told me great stories of sith lords and their battles against the jedi. He later told me that he was once a great sith lord

I would to hut almost daily to hear more stories, and when he had finaly told them all he asked me if I wanted to become a sith like in the stories and I said yes, so he told me to go to corellia and" He paused for breath "Here I am."

Lorani T'sava
Oct 8th, 2004, 12:59:41 PM
Lorani nods her head slightly before turning down a corrider, motioning for Jezreal to follow.

"You enjoying it here?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 8th, 2004, 03:00:11 PM
"Oh, yes, I sure I couldn't be happier anywhere else. Do you have any family?"

Lorani T'sava
Oct 12th, 2004, 11:19:23 AM
"I don't know, nor do I care. I've spent many years in an orphanage where the other kids didn't like me. They thought they were so cool taking me things, but they aren't. They're gonna pay for what they did."

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 12th, 2004, 06:08:28 PM
"Sounds like fun" Jez said with a grin "I used to get picked on, but after I started using my staff" She tapped it with her finger " and after a few bruises and a broken nose they left me alone."

Lorani T'sava
Oct 13th, 2004, 10:01:52 AM
"The kids leave me alone now. Soon I'm going to go back to see how they'll react and then I'm going to have some fun since I know what all of them are afraid of and I know how I can use it against them without them even knowing it's me."

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 14th, 2004, 02:00:55 PM
"Sounds like their getting what they deserve if you ask me."

Lorani T'sava
Oct 15th, 2004, 10:27:05 AM
Lorani nods her head slightly, agreeing with Jezreal.

"So, is there anything you want to do?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 15th, 2004, 03:20:27 PM
"Well.....We could go flirt with some guys or something" Jez gave Lorani a silly grin and a laugh "But you might be a bit young for that."

Lorani T'sava
Oct 16th, 2004, 10:21:31 AM
Lorani wrinkles her nose slightly.

"Why would I want to go flirt with some boys? They're like, boys. We could torture some though."

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 16th, 2004, 07:29:51 PM
"Oooh, that sounds like even more fun. but which boy?"

Lorani T'sava
Oct 20th, 2004, 10:27:12 AM
"Let's head out into Coronet and find a boy."

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 20th, 2004, 04:36:56 PM
"Oh, that sounds like fun, There would be plenty of boys to pick on out there."

Lorani T'sava
Oct 24th, 2004, 10:44:19 AM
Lorani grins happily since Jezreal is agreeing to head out to find a boy to torture.

"Well, let's go."

Jezreal Darkshard
Oct 24th, 2004, 09:23:49 PM
"I need to stop by my room for a few things first" Jez said and headed off toward where her room was with Lorani following close behind her

She stoped at the door of her room, opened it and step inside. after a few moments she returned but had a different staff in her hands, which was better suited for combat then her other one, and her newly constructed lightsabre dangled from her belt

"ok, I'm all ready to go."

Lorani T'sava
Oct 26th, 2004, 11:37:40 AM
"Come on then"

Lorani grabs Jezreal's hand and goes to head out into the city of Coronet to play. (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37140)