PDA

View Full Version : R U Christmas?? Yes?! WELL THEN...

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 20th, 2004, 12:51:36 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:D:cool:crack:smokin:smokin:crack:cool:D
PETER!!!
Hope your day is fantabulous and full of surprises! Good surprises.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 20th, 2004, 12:55:39 AM
Have a good one, you nutcase :D

Pierce Tondry
Sep 20th, 2004, 11:45:12 AM
I hope you go out and have a wicked sick time, mate. Start by getting on stage and rocking out, and save the alcohol for later when you've got a killer natural high going.

Darth Viscera
Sep 20th, 2004, 03:49:20 PM
I wish a happy birthday to the UK's most prominent lunatic.

Droo
Sep 20th, 2004, 06:22:06 PM
Happy Birthday San Pedro! Hope you had a good night too. :cool

Peter McCoy
Sep 20th, 2004, 07:51:24 PM
Thanks you guys, its nice to know I'm thought of despite hardly being around anymore.

I've had a great dy, only just getting to bed now. Got myself the Star Wars DVD boxset, along with the 6-disc soundtrack boxset in matching colours to the DVD, as well as EpI and EpII on DVD. Between Dru and my other mate David I've got the complete 4 series of Blackadder on DVD, so that'll be getting watched very soon.

My parents and relatives gave me a load of cash which was spent on the afformentioned Star Wars goodies And we're off for a big family dinner later this week. My girlfriend's parents bought me a shower-thingy boxset (addidas), a t-shirt which I might wear to tomorrow nights University freshers week pub crawl - I'm finally a uni student, hurrah! :) - some socks, 'The Ninth Gate' DVD starring Johnny Depp, John Carpenters 'Ghosts of Mars' DVD, and a box of Flake Moments chocolates, and an HMV £20 gift voucher - which I could have used to get my Star Wars boxset today, bah! Oh well, there's always spenditure to be made tomorrow :p.

My darling Christina got me an alarm clock thats really loud and has a little light so I don't need to turn on the painful bedside lamp I have, a cute little cuddly toy dog, a cool model of a dragon standing atop a mountain, and a ring with diamonds - which she's changing tomorrow since its a wee bit big on my finger :p

She also, aside from getting me a really cute card, made up this lovely verse and put it in my card for me:

A Birthday Message To Peter
From Christina With Love

As it is your birthday
I thought I'd write a rhyme
To let you know just how I feel
When you are by my side.

You listen when I talk to you
And let me know you care
I feel so safe and happy
Just knowing that you're there.

And when you talk about your life
I love to hear it all
We fit together perfectly
We're in each others thoughts

I hope you liked this little poem
It's sent with love and care
To let you know how happy I am
And that I'll always be there.

Aww, I just love her. I really didn't know what to say. So a hug and a kiss had to do.

<FONT SIZE="7">BUT!!!!!</FONT>

Probably the best thing I got was bought by myself - my facehugger teddy!!!!!

Well goodnight all, thanks again. Todays been a bitta nosh! :)

Charley
Sep 20th, 2004, 07:59:57 PM
We all knew you were a fruit, and the fact that your woman bought you a diamond ring, instead of the other way around...proves it.

Happy birthday, you silly nosh wank

Lilaena De'Ville
Sep 21st, 2004, 12:18:18 AM
Don't forget the teddy he'll be wearing later. ;)

Glad to hear you had a great day, Peter!! :D

imported_Eve
Sep 21st, 2004, 05:31:37 AM
Happy Birthday!